LOL, liberals hate Trump's quotes from SOTU, until they find out they were obamas.

LOL! god damn perfect. That was one of the best SOTU I have seen in my lifetime, and I'm an old-ish man now. These libs have the dumbest ideas for why they hate our President.
Case in point: Here in Houston we have a huge indian immigrant population. I work with a lot of these people at the company I'm at. All these indian guys today were trashing the State of the Union. Made my blood boil so I asked them why. All their talking points basically boiled down to this - "We hate white men." Of course they didn't say it in those words but it was clear as day. Then one of the indian ladies quietly told me indian guys are just mad because Trump used to bang some indian supermodel named Aishwarya Rai that all these guys are sprung on and they can't get over it. Fucking pathetic. Always an agenda with these people with no actual thought or intelligence.
On another note, I looked up Aishwarya Rai. Whew! Good work Mr. President! Lucky bastard lol #MAGA

LOL! god damn perfect. That was one of the best SOTU I have seen in my lifetime, and I'm an old-ish man now. These libs have the dumbest ideas for why they hate our President.
Case in point: Here in Houston we have a huge indian immigrant population. I work with a lot of these people at the company I'm at. All these indian guys today were trashing the State of the Union. Made my blood boil so I asked them why. All their talking points basically boiled down to this - "We hate white men." Of course they didn't say it in those words but it was clear as day. Then one of the indian ladies quietly told me indian guys are just mad because Trump used to bang some indian supermodel named Aishwarya Rai that all these guys are sprung on and they can't get over it. Fucking pathetic. Always an agenda with these people with no actual thought or intelligence.
On another note, I looked up Aishwarya Rai. Whew! Good work Mr. President! Lucky bastard lol #MAGA
Sorry Indian Libs. Your number 1 girl is a MAGA Gal and Trump, a WHITE MAN, got her first hehehe #MAGA
Aishwarya-Rai-Hot-wallpaper-black-1024x819-1.jpg

03sd6.jpg
ACTRESS+BOLLYWOOD+TAMIL+AISHWARYA+RAI+HOT+SAREE+SEXY+CUTE+HOMELY+BEAUTIFUL+LATEST+NEW+CELEBRITY+NAVEL+WET+STUNT+MOVIE+WALLPAPERS+MAGAZINE+STILLS+PICTURES+POSTERS+28.jpg

Last edited:
On another note, that vid makes me sad and angry about the youth. Where the hell has education gone in this country? The Clintons and Obamas should go to hell for their part in that, let alone everything else.

yet another case of Trump plagiarism -

Mr Geniusboi was too damn dumb to be original so he copied OMAMA.

DURRRRRRRRRRRR DUUUUUUUHHHHH DERP !

:auiqs.jpg:

Sorry Indian Libs. Your number 1 girl is a MAGA Gal and Trump, a WHITE MAN, got her first hehehe #MAGA

03sd6.jpg
ACTRESS+BOLLYWOOD+TAMIL+AISHWARYA+RAI+HOT+SAREE+SEXY+CUTE+HOMELY+BEAUTIFUL+LATEST+NEW+CELEBRITY+NAVEL+WET+STUNT+MOVIE+WALLPAPERS+MAGAZINE+STILLS+PICTURES+POSTERS+28.jpg

Hubba, Hubba eye chihuahua!!

03sd6.jpg

Hubba, Hubba eye chihuahua!!
Right?! As far as I'm concerned, Trump should deport all these immigrant guys, but these Indian ladies are more than welcome to stay. We MAGA men will took good care of 'em and put 'em to good "use" hehehe

Forum List

Back