LOL! Howard Dean just on MSNBC blaming CHEATING on losing Ohio!

My guess is what Dean said about Ohio on MSNBC today is what he has been saying for some time:

He was asked:
What impact will new voting restrictions passed by Republicans have in states like Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida?

His response:
I think it will hurt too. I think we’re going to win in Pennsylvania anyway, but we have a lot of work to do. I think it’s pretty despicable of the Republican Party to decide they’re trying to disenfranchise people. We know it was a Republican strategy because we’ve seen the bills that ALEC has suggested. This is really a group of pretty repulsive people who think it’s OK to win by taking people’s right to vote away.

Howard Dean: The Case for Obama | The Nation

Do they seriously think that they have lost Ohio already? Wow, if that is so this election could be a huge referendum on Obama.

Howard Dean just appeared on MSLSD all freaked out spewing some bullshit about requiring voter ID's and that republicans are stealing Ohio.. he then went on to detail how Obama can still win if they take Virginia.. HIS WORDS. Mika sat there STONED FACE. LMAO

Ah. So he did say what he has been saying for some time. That Voter ID laws are disenfranchising voters.

And why do Voter ID laws exist? Because little whiners like yourself think there is massive cheating going on!

Irony!

it's already starting.. Look at their dejected faces.. Howard Dean looked like he was about to cry just now and announced, "We don't have to have Ohio to win if we win Virginia which is still possible." Then he goes on to cry about Ohio being lost because republicans are cheating somehow!

:) Smile.. President-Elect Romney is having a great day!

Democrats aren't losing Ohio though. Quit crying over spilled milk, you're gonna need those excuses for yourselves, pea brain.

My guess is what Dean said about Ohio on MSNBC today is what he has been saying for some time:

He was asked:
What impact will new voting restrictions passed by Republicans have in states like Pennsylvania, Ohio and Florida?

His response:
I think it will hurt too. I think we’re going to win in Pennsylvania anyway, but we have a lot of work to do. I think it’s pretty despicable of the Republican Party to decide they’re trying to disenfranchise people. We know it was a Republican strategy because we’ve seen the bills that ALEC has suggested. This is really a group of pretty repulsive people who think it’s OK to win by taking people’s right to vote away.

OMG, what a pantload.. I have posts from you BLAMING that innocent filmmaker , calling him names and demanding he rot in a prison.. LOL Who the hell are you?

No,

He said the ONLY WAY ROMNEY WINS is if they cheat.

As in, Romney is probably NOT going to win Ohio. NOT an admission of loss.

Oh puleezeeeeeeeeeeee I watched the whole thing.. His face was twisted in anger and he kept repeating that Republicans are stealing the election in Ohio.. then went on to explain how you liberals could still win by taking Virginia!!

He's confused. Republicans aren't stealing the vote in Ohio. We're just running away with it! :clap2:

Last edited:
it's already starting.. Look at their dejected faces.. Howard Dean looked like he was about to cry just now and announced, "We don't have to have Ohio to win if we win Virginia which is still possible." Then he goes on to cry about Ohio being lost because republicans are cheating somehow!

Democrats aren't losing Ohio though. Quit crying over spilled milk, you're gonna need those excuses for yourselves, pea brain.

Why do you always use fake pictures for your avi of beautiful women? Why not use your own? Just askin.. :)

It was the entire MSLSD crowd.. Mika didn't say a word.. JUST SAT THERE with no expression. LOL

I took the day off for the election. All I need to do today is to go down to the library with my wife and drop off our ballots.

Chris Wallace just said that Obama has a couple of point lead in Ohio but Pennsylvania is already in play for Romney.

I do think there's a Squatch in that Library.

He was asked:

His response:

OMG, what a pantload.. I have posts from you BLAMING that innocent filmmaker , calling him names and demanding he rot in a prison.. LOL Who the hell are you?

Your own post confirmed that is what he was talking about!

Howard Dean just appeared on MSLSD all freaked out spewing some bullshit about requiring voter ID's and that republicans are stealing Ohio.. he then went on to detail how Obama can still win if they take Virginia.. HIS WORDS. Mika sat there STONED FACE. LMAO

Voter restrictions. My guess was correct.

The only pantload here is in your brain. You really need to clean that shit out of there.

Why do you always use fake pictures for your avi of beautiful women? Why not use your own? Just askin.. :)

I've had pictures of myself up at Hannity and other forums for many years but there are just too many creepy cons here. I don't want you all slobbering all over it.

Are YOU using your own picture in your Avi? ;)

Did Chris Matthews pop up from the bottom of the screen and scream racism?

Apparently there were no tingles running up his leg

Do they seriously think that they have lost Ohio already? Wow, if that is so this election could be a huge referendum on Obama.

I agree. Hell. Its only a little after 12PM here in florida and loads of people voted early and have already voted. Loads left. I will be voting after I leave work at 4PM.

Way to early to start crying about cheating. Dean must be reading the writing on the wall. LOL

I've had pictures of myself up at Hannity and other forums for many years but there are just too many creepy cons here. I don't want you all slobbering all over it.

"Fat" chance of that.

Are YOU using your own picture in your Avi? ;)

I've used my own pictures MANY times and have an entire album up with over 25 pictures for my friends to view.. :) What about you Shemale?

Forum List

Back