LOL, Hawaii is GETTING SNOW - Now the makes all 50 States this year!!!

Most people really have no clue how short their time on this Planet really is. They should just live for today and be happy. Living in constant fear is no way to live. Fear is how the Politicians force their agendas through. They need you to live in fear of everything. They need a hyper-sensitive bed-wetting society. And that's what we've become. Most people walk around like zombies scared of everything. Most think they're gonna live forever or that they'll be remembered. But in reality neither is true. They'll be long dead & gone and wont have mattered in the slightest bit. Humans have very big egos. Don't live in fear. Just live.

You have three kids and you don't even look at what the scientists are telling you is happening?

The scientists are lying to make a buck. The politicians are in bed with them because they want power. The media is in their pocket because they feel they are the ultimate smart guys who want to push public opinion. Anyone with a brain can see that. I have a child and she is being very well prepared to prosper in a world run by bureaucrats, the weather is not an issue. Except for if it gets too cold. That is allways an issue. Heat is welcome.

The Global Warming Cultsters are the same Wingers who believe the World's gonna end in 2012. They keep citing the Mayan calendar for this end. But even real Mayans say that the World wont be ending in 2012. They say it's just more stupid Euros and Americans bed-wetting and misinterpreting Mayan text. What a coincidence,it's the same bed-wetting Euros and Americans who are behind the Global Warming farce too. Like i said,don't live in fear. Just live.

Libo, you are a real fruitcake. The Mayan prediction is for a new age to begin, not for the world to end. And it has about as much validity as the Second Coming.

As far as fearing the future, going blindly into a storm is hardly the definiton of intelligiance.

Libo, you are a real fruitcake. The Mayan prediction is for a new age to begin, not for the world to end. And it has about as much validity as the Second Coming.

As far as fearing the future, going blindly into a storm is hardly the definiton of intelligiance.

You really need to tell us what this intelligiance is!:lol:

It's very fitting that Hawaii is getting snow for the President's holiday trip! I mean global warming has to be happening! :lol: I mean snow in Hawaii is very VERY rare occurence and only global warming can make it cold enough to make it happen :eusa_eh:!

UPDATE: Snow found in Hawaii confirms 50 states with snow on the ground | Lawrence Weather Watch / LJWorld.com
UPDATE: Snow found in Hawaii confirms 50 states with snow on the ground

After analysis confirmed snow on the ground in 49 states, the search was on for snow still on the ground in the higher elevations of Hawaii.

Turns out, there was a little bit. The

There is snow on Muana Kea all year round.

What is your point?

The Global Warming Cultsters are the same Wingers who believe the World's gonna end in 2012. They keep citing the Mayan calendar for this end. But even real Mayans say that the World wont be ending in 2012. They say it's just more stupid Euros and Americans bed-wetting and misinterpreting Mayan text. What a coincidence,it's the same bed-wetting Euros and Americans who are behind the Global Warming farce too. Like i said,don't live in fear. Just live.

Actually, it's the beginning of the next world.

Interestingly enough, quite a few Christians think that is the year Yeshua will come back.

It's very fitting that Hawaii is getting snow for the President's holiday trip! I mean global warming has to be happening! :lol: I mean snow in Hawaii is very VERY rare occurence and only global warming can make it cold enough to make it happen :eusa_eh:!

UPDATE: Snow found in Hawaii confirms 50 states with snow on the ground | Lawrence Weather Watch / LJWorld.com

After analysis confirmed snow on the ground in 49 states, the search was on for snow still on the ground in the higher elevations of Hawaii.

Also, your source article is from last February.

Okay, I think this has been beaten into the ground.

Does it snow in Hawaii?

This post is “s-no-w” joke. Honestly, it’s not.

You might be surprised to learn snow does fall on Hawaii almost every Winter. Just a few days ago, Hawaii’s Big Island peaks of Mauna Loa and Mauna Kea got a beautiful blanket of snow. You can read the news about it and see a video here.

Hawaii’s many diverse climates really fascinate me. We often think of Hawaii as being a tropical beach paradise. So, it’s puzzling to accept that these Hawaiian Islands receive snow – considering that they are situated in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and near the equator!

The following photo is from our collection when we toured the top of Mauna Kea for sunset and stargazing back in March 2008. What a mind-boggling scene to see snow on volcanic cinder cones.

I love the Big Island. I have dreams of moving there and setting up a little general medicine clinic in Waimea.

Snow in Hawaii isn't even unusual. There's an old saying that you can start out skiing at the top of Mauna Kea and work your way down through every kind of climate found on Earth. High forest, grassland, tropical paradise, even an area of desert. I've never been there but looking at the maps it seems perfectly plausible.

Gotta love people who lap up propaganda without question, no matter which side they belong to. :thup:

You need to go.

Don't go without this guidebook:

Hawaii The Big Island Revealed - Reviews & Aerial Photos of Resorts

You can skip all the other guidebooks. This is the one written by the locals.

MAUNA KEA SKI CORPORATION

The name is Mauna Kea or White Mountain

Ski Hawaii

Hawaii Ski Club

Hawaii Ski Club

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYpnL3ilwNw&NR=1

In his zeal to "disprove" global warming, the OP went and got all silly on us.

Now, when people are skiing down Diamond Head, give me a ring.

Actually the OP was making the point that for the first time in a very long time there was snow in all 50 states. That's all.

No, his point went far beyond the simple novelty of "Golly-gee! Look! Snow in all 50 states!" and we both know it.

As was pointed out by many on here, it's funny because Muana Kea regularly has snow and his source was from last February.

I suspect that is why he has abandoned ship.

Silly Bed-Wetting Euros and Americans are responsible for creating the Global Warming Cult. Don't trust the Bed-Wetters. They have a lot at stake in proving their Global Warming farce is real. Lots & lots of money to be made. When it's proven that these people are nothing more than silly fear mongering dunces,they will immediately get to work on creating another Doomsday Cult. These Doomsday Cults come around every couple of decades. Today it's "Global Warming" but tomorrow it could be "Global Cooling." It's all about scaring people and forcing agendas on them. That's all this Global Warming farce is all about. So don't become a Bed-Wetter. Don't join their Cults. Just enjoy your short time on this Earth. Don't live in fear.

That is nothing to write home about, I have lived in Kaumana during my childhood, which is a town right below Mauna Kea and as far as I can remember snow was not very uncommon..

Silly Bed-Wetting Euros and Americans are responsible for creating the Global Warming Cult. Don't trust the Bed-Wetters. They have a lot at stake in proving their Global Warming farce is real. Lots & lots of money to be made. When it's proven that these people are nothing more than silly fear mongering dunces,they will immediately get to work on creating another Doomsday Cult. These Doomsday Cults come around every couple of decades. Today it's "Global Warming" but tomorrow it could be "Global Cooling." It's all about scaring people and forcing agendas on them. That's all this Global Warming farce is all about. So don't become a Bed-Wetter. Don't join their Cults. Just enjoy your short time on this Earth. Don't live in fear.

Egad, Libo, what a bunch of unbacked flap yap. :lol:

Forum List

Back