LOL - Democrats Triggered By Removal Of KKK Founder Statue

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The contentious Nathan Bedford Forrest statue that stood along Interstate 65 in Nashville for more than two decades came down Tuesday. The move comes just over a year after the owner, Bill Dorris, died in November 2020. It is unclear who ordered the statue to be taken down. No announcement regarding why it was taken down or what is next for it was made Tuesday.

The will intended to leave certain real estate — including the Confederate flag display where the statue sat, an ice house and an artesian well — to the Sons of Confederate Veterans and the Battle of Nashville Trust. He also laid out plans to leave a collection of Gravely brand tractors to a museum and $5 million for the care of his dog, LuLu, a 12-year-old border collie -- earlier this year the LuLu trust was brought down to $30,000 to cover her care. The plan was to sell a trailer park on Hill Road that Dorris owned to satisfy debts against the estate, according to a court order filed in August.
The memorial is not the only contested one in the state.In July, a bust of Forrest installed in the Tennessee Capitol was removed from the building, loaded onto a truck and driven away."

Lol...another one of the liberal Democrats Confederate-KKK heroes bites the dust.....they are so triggered right now...lol....I wonder if Biden will fly flags at half-staff because of how butt-hurt he is about it...I wonder if Nancy Pelosi is going to hold a special session in Congress to declare Nathan Forrest Day a National Holiday to cope with their loss....lol..... The rest of the country is making their voices heard -- and they are telling the Democrats to take their Confederate heroes and shove it.....

"The contentious Nathan Bedford Forrest statue that stood along Interstate 65 in Nashville for more than two decades came down Tuesday. The move comes just over a year after the owner, Bill Dorris, died in November 2020. It is unclear who ordered the statue to be taken down. No announcement regarding why it was taken down or what is next for it was made Tuesday.

The will intended to leave certain real estate — including the Confederate flag display where the statue sat, an ice house and an artesian well — to the Sons of Confederate Veterans and the Battle of Nashville Trust. He also laid out plans to leave a collection of Gravely brand tractors to a museum and $5 million for the care of his dog, LuLu, a 12-year-old border collie -- earlier this year the LuLu trust was brought down to $30,000 to cover her care. The plan was to sell a trailer park on Hill Road that Dorris owned to satisfy debts against the estate, according to a court order filed in August.
The memorial is not the only contested one in the state.In July, a bust of Forrest installed in the Tennessee Capitol was removed from the building, loaded onto a truck and driven away."

Lol...another one of the liberal Democrats Confederate-KKK heroes bites the dust.....they are so triggered right now...lol....I wonder if Biden will fly flags at half-staff because of how butt-hurt he is about it...I wonder if Nancy Pelosi is going to hold a special session in Congress to declare Nathan Forrest Day a National Holiday to cope with their loss....lol..... The rest of the country is making their voices heard -- and they are telling the Democrats to take their Confederate heroes and shove it.....
PPPPPardon moi. I believe that the KKK is a staunch supporter of Trump and his legions, yes?

Does anybody actually care, or did you just make up some outrage in your mind.
Yes, people care......

00_006rac.11334.jpeg

People were killed because Confederate monuments were being taken down.....but I understand how fragile cucks like to pretend shit didn't happen when you are on the wrong side of it...

KKK was started by Democrats 150 years ago.....therefore, liberals are the KKK....it's math and science bro...
So why not tell us some of the political positions of the KKK? Let's see...

They were against taxes and welfare. They didn't like immigrants and were heavily for states' rights. Does that sound like a modern Democrat to you? Sounds more like modern Republicans to me.

KKK was started by Democrats 150 years ago.....therefore, liberals are the KKK....it's math and science bro...
150 years ago, that was the math and the science. However, 150 years later, as in today, the math and the science is that the KKK is a staunch supporter of tump party, bro. Democrats could care less.

150 years ago, that was the math and the science. However, 150 years later, as in today, the math and the science is that the KKK is a staunch supporter of tump party, bro. Democrats could care less.
The people that try to mitigate this reality are the most dishonest of all. Even in days past the KKK was on the side of social and economic conservatism. Just look at their platforms.

PPPPPardon moi. I believe that the KKK is a staunch supporter of Trump and his legions, yes?
The kkk hate, jews. Your idea that they support Trump who has a daughter who is Jewish, is true ignorance.

And let us not forget Trump openly dated a black model.

The KKK, a staunch supporter? More vile lies repeated by those that only have a Google result as an idea.

The kkk hate, jews. Your idea that they support Trump who has a daughter who is Jewish, is true ignorance.

The KKK, a staunch supporter? More vile lies repeated by those that only have a Google result as an idea.
tump's daughter is Jewish by insemination and has nothing to do with trump's racist views. if Tump dated a black woman, he did it for sex. You don't have to like 'em to defile 'em. During the slavery years, many of our leaders had black slave "girlfriends." Your 2 analogies are irrelevant to the KKK and their platform.

Exactly bro.....Anyone who dates someone of the opposite race can't be racist....especially if you marry someone of the opposite race....

Remember, it was the Dems who tried to ban people from opposite races getting married....

I remember there were even leftist Dem universities who banned interracial dating on their campuses because of how racist they were...

Exactly bro.....Anyone who dates someone of the opposite race can't be racist....especially if you marry someone of the opposite race....

Remember, it was the Dems who tried to ban people from opposite races getting married....

I remember there were even leftist Dem universities who banned interracial dating on their campuses because of how racist they were...

False statement, for sure. In Southern California, there is racist hatred for Mexicans, yet California men date and marry Mexican women. My sisters-in-law are prime examples of this strange phenomenon.
You can't be racist ? When you lead with your dick, anything is possible.

When are people going to learn that they don't have to worry about statues coming to life and eating us? If anything, they are there so that birds have something to use for their target practices. Better them compared to our vehicles. :D :D :D

God bless you always!!!

Holly

tump's daughter is Jewish by insemination and has nothing to do with trump's racist views. if Tump dated a black woman, he did it for sex. You don't have to like 'em to defile 'em. During the slavery years, many of our leaders had black slave "girlfriends." Your 2 analogies are irrelevant to the KKK and their platform.
Your rant shows your brain is devoid of fact. Insemination? Is that something you like to work into all your comments? It certainly must be always on your mind, you should clean it up on your keyboard or post on an alternative dating site.

Your rant shows your brain is devoid of fact. Insemination? Is that something you like to work into all your comments? It certainly must be always on your mind, you should clean it up on your keyboard or post on an alternative dating site.
I heard Strom Thurmond dated a black chick...even had a child by her.....

Did it stop him from being the Strom Thrumond you reactionary racist Conservatives knew and loved???

I mean Obama had a white mother and that didn't stop you morons from claiming he hated white people.....does it hurt to be this intellectually dishonest?

I heard Strom Thurmond dated a black chick...even had a child by her.....

Did it stop him from being the Strom Thrumond you reactionary racist Conservatives knew and loved???

I mean Obama had a white mother and that didn't stop you morons from claiming he hated white people.....does it hurt to be this intellectually dishonest?
Yet, it you that is a bigot, stereotyping me, stereotyping what we think.

Yes, the democrats are the party of the kkk, the party who always needs a group to hate, so that you can protect the poor minorities from the boogeyman.

Thank you for showing all that democrats are still bigots, and own black people, politically.

Still bigots after all these years

My brain is full of facts gleaned from study and common sense. My meaning is that converting to Judaism for marriage purposes does not make you Jewish. Belief is the reason that makes sense, and even tump understands that.

Since I’m a yankee and I don’t give a shit about the memorial statues of the Confederacy, I have to say this: I honestly don’t care that people want to remove statues of Robert E. Lee or rename highways honoring Jefferson Davis. Want to know history? Read the books. (We don’t need to see statues of Hitler in Germany to remember his justifiably maligned place in history, for that matter.)

For my part, what I don’t get and don’t support is the removal of statues of Jefferson or Washington. Yeah yeah. They had slaves. I get that. But they were also great men in OUR collective history despite that.

This new-found penchant for removing the statues of great men because they also had some significant faults is stupid. Jefferson Davis lost. Thomas Jefferson didn’t.

My brain is full of facts gleaned from study and common sense. My meaning is that converting to Judaism for marriage purposes does not make you Jewish. Belief is the reason that makes sense, and even tump understands that.
Your brain is full of facts gleaned from study?

So you study human insemination judging from the words you choose to use.

Nice backpedaling after showing your true colors. You certainly showed zero common sense in your first reply. Certainly if you study anything, it is Howard Zinn or Chomsky.

Your brain is full of facts gleaned from study?

So you study human insemination judging from the words you choose to use.

Nice backpedaling after showing your true colors. You certainly showed zero common sense in your first reply. Certainly if you study anything, it is Howard Zinn or Chomsky.
Hey Dumbo, that was simply a figure of speech. It meant that she isn't a true Jew and converted only to get married. You aren't the brightest rock in the pile, yes?

Forum List

Back