LOL - Democrats Triggered By Removal Of KKK Founder Statue

tump's daughter is Jewish by insemination and has nothing to do with trump's racist views. if Tump dated a black woman, he did it for sex. You don't have to like 'em to defile 'em. During the slavery years, many of our leaders had black slave "girlfriends." Your 2 analogies are irrelevant to the KKK and their platform.
To a Prog, "defile" is not in their vocabulary. It's "natural" is the word to replace it.

Hey Dumbo, that was simply a figure of speech. It meant that she isn't a true Jew and converted only to get married. You aren't the brightest rock in the pile, yes?
You don't know shit about Trump's daughter. You spewed out out nothing but sexual vulgarity in a very ugly bigoted fashion.

I may not be the brightest rock, in the rock pile but at least I am not a piece of shit pretending to be otherwise when called out.

Trump's daughter is not really a jew because she was only fucked by a jew, is what you stated. Except of course you used the word, insemination, as if jews you believe are animals. And on the anniversary of us entering the War against Germany.

Democrats are really this horrible.

You don't know shit about Trump's daughter. You spewed out out nothing but sexual vulgarity in a very ugly bigoted fashion.

I may not be the brightest rock, in the rock pile but at least I am not a piece of shit pretending to be otherwise when called out.

Trump's daughter is not really a jew because she was only fucked by a jew, is what you stated. Except of course you used the word, insemination, as if jews you believe are animals. And on the anniversary of us entering the War against Germany.

Democrats are really this horrible.
I am Jewish, hotshot. Get a life.

"I don't want em, YOU take em." "No, I don't want em, YOU take em".

Can we not just face reality and admit nobody wants the KKK or Nazis any more?

I am Jewish, hotshot. Get a life.
What's wrong, did you miss your chance during the holocaust to turn jews into the SS so you must come here and make vile comments about Trump's Jewish daughter.

Yes, many jews were evil, many jews are anti-isreal, glad to see you are proud to identify your self as a bad Jew.

Now, how was it that you described Trump's daughter "not being" Jewish. She was "inseminated", by a Jew. That is how Jewish people talk about other jews?

Fuck you, you are not a Jew any more than Trump is a racist.

We certainly don't need your bigotry anywhere in the world. A jew? Sure, just like Chomsky, Israel will not have your ilk.

What's wrong, did you miss your chance during the holocaust to turn jews into the SS so you must come here and make vile comments about Trump's Jewish daughter.

Yes, many jews were evil, many jews are anti-isreal, glad to see you are proud to identify your self as a bad Jew.

Now, how was it that you described Trump's daughter "not being" Jewish. She was "inseminated", by a Jew. That is how Jewish people talk about other jews?

Fuck you, you are not a Jew any more than Trump is a racist.

We certainly don't need your bigotry anywhere in the world. A jew? Sure, just like Chomsky, Israel will not have your ilk.
What are you, some kind of ding-a-ling? The comment was not meant to be serious. The fact is that she converted to Judaism only because his parents are orthodox Jews, and he must marry a Jew to satisfy them. So get off your high horse. You have no clue.

What are you, some kind of ding-a-ling? The comment was not meant to be serious. The fact is that she converted to Judaism only because his parents are orthodox Jews, and he must marry a Jew to satisfy them. So get off your high horse. You have no clue.
Off my high horse?

I don't choose your words, you do, and your choice of how you choose to describe this shows me much about you.

You don't know anything, you proved that, now you have stopped your vulgarity and attempt to be taken serious.

Go try to fool someone else. "Insemenation don't make you a jew", nice words, not meant to be serious? You are a terrible vulgar prick

Off my high horse?

I don't choose your words, you do, and your choice of how you choose to describe this shows me much about you.

You don't know anything, you proved that, now you have stopped your vulgarity and attempt to be taken serious.

Go try to fool someone else. "Insemenation don't make you a jew", nice words, not meant to be serious? You are a terrible vulgar prick
There is vulgarity aplenty on this site, in case you haven't noticed. There is also ignorance aplenty, like you.

There is vulgarity aplenty on this site, in case you haven't noticed. There is also ignorance aplenty, like you.
And as I noticed, bigots such as yourself. Denigrating people as lower than animals. In regards to Trump you refer to his daughter being, "inseminated", and that does not make her a jew. You choose your words purposely, to be rude, to be insulting, to make something ugly when it is not. Calling me ignorant for responding to your vile is really big of you.

Either way. I am more than happy to repeatedly point out how you wreak of antisemitism, and at that your choice of words make you a very special kind of vile.

Exactly bro.....Anyone who dates someone of the opposite race can't be racist....especially if you marry someone of the opposite race....

Remember, it was the Dems who tried to ban people from opposite races getting married....

I remember there were even leftist Dem universities who banned interracial dating on their campuses because of how racist they were...

So, when accused of racism, how does one prove his innocence?

This is a question you will NEVER answer because the answer is completely ridiculous and you know it.

But I will wait in vain for your answer.

Off my high horse?

Since you are making a big deal about nothing, I think that you are infatuated with trump and family, whereas I believe that he is a cancer on our democracy and is able to control and easily manipulate certain segments of our society with his rhetoric and divisiveness. Examples if you really need them.

And as I noticed, bigots such as yourself. Denigrating people as lower than animals. In regards to Trump you refer to his daughter being, "inseminated", and that does not make her a jew. You choose your words purposely, to be rude, to be insulting, to make something ugly when it is not. Calling me ignorant for responding to your vile is really big of you.

Either way. I am more than happy to repeatedly point out how you wreak of antisemitism, and at that your choice of words make you a very special kind of vile.
My purpose was to point out that she is not a natural Jew, which would certainly have no effect relative to trumps racist views. That was an answer to a blog about trump's racism,
so don't take yourself too seriously.

"The contentious Nathan Bedford Forrest statue that stood along Interstate 65 in Nashville for more than two decades came down Tuesday. The move comes just over a year after the owner, Bill Dorris, died in November 2020. It is unclear who ordered the statue to be taken down. No announcement regarding why it was taken down or what is next for it was made Tuesday.

The will intended to leave certain real estate — including the Confederate flag display where the statue sat, an ice house and an artesian well — to the Sons of Confederate Veterans and the Battle of Nashville Trust. He also laid out plans to leave a collection of Gravely brand tractors to a museum and $5 million for the care of his dog, LuLu, a 12-year-old border collie -- earlier this year the LuLu trust was brought down to $30,000 to cover her care. The plan was to sell a trailer park on Hill Road that Dorris owned to satisfy debts against the estate, according to a court order filed in August.
The memorial is not the only contested one in the state.In July, a bust of Forrest installed in the Tennessee Capitol was removed from the building, loaded onto a truck and driven away."

Lol...another one of the liberal Democrats Confederate-KKK heroes bites the dust.....they are so triggered right now...lol....I wonder if Biden will fly flags at half-staff because of how butt-hurt he is about it...I wonder if Nancy Pelosi is going to hold a special session in Congress to declare Nathan Forrest Day a National Holiday to cope with their loss....lol..... The rest of the country is making their voices heard -- and they are telling the Democrats to take their Confederate heroes and shove it.....
the founder of the paramilitary wing of the dnc! glad he’s gone. The dems can try ans erase their history l, but history never forgets

KKK was started by Democrats 150 years ago.....therefore, liberals are the KKK....it's math and science bro...

You don't have to go back that far. You people are supporting this guy right now:

1639156918514.png

Since I’m a yankee and I don’t give a shit about the memorial statues of the Confederacy, I have to say this: I honestly don’t care that people want to remove statues of Robert E. Lee or rename highways honoring Jefferson Davis. Want to know history? Read the books. (We don’t need to see statues of Hitler in Germany to remember his justifiably maligned place in history, for that matter.)

For my part, what I don’t get and don’t support is the removal of statues of Jefferson or Washington. Yeah yeah. They had slaves. I get that. But they were also great men in OUR collective history despite that.

This new-found penchant for removing the statues of great men because they also had some significant faults is stupid. Jefferson Davis lost. Thomas Jefferson didn’t.
when you only look for the bad, that's all you'll ever find.

My purpose was to point out that she is not a natural Jew, which would certainly have no effect relative to trumps racist views. That was an answer to a blog about trump's racism,
so don't take yourself too seriously.

"not a natural Jew"? ^^^Look at this fucking bigot!

You don't have to go back that far. You people are supporting this guy right now:

View attachment 574084
Did he pass any policies to restrict the voting rights of precincts in predominately black areas??

Did he try to take healthcare away from hundreds of thousands of people just because the policy was named after a black guy?

Did he try to coddle and appease the white supremacists at Charlottesville who ended up killing a woman in his own state??

No??

Well, no wonder why most white nationalists voted against him....

Maybe the fact you morons vote based on whether you worship a guy or not -- instead of policies -- is why you keep end up voting for people you later claim to hate

Forum List

Back