Lol, Bush plant Exposed Trying to Bushwack Trump and the LameStream Media fell for it 100%

Trump might as well be the Manchurian Candidate for all the rancor he's injected into the Republican Party. Now all we can do is (I almost said pray) hope he makes it through the primaries and actually becomes their candidate. Unfortunately there is zero chance of that happening. The R establishment will bring out the nuclear weapons before that gets close to a probability and even all you Trump backers know that is a truth you can't fight in the end. He is just too far from the party line and too uncontrollable. Jesus, he even said he would raise taxes on one of the most important bosses - the hedge fund manager. So dream on in the short while you have left. I suspect the whispers, the knives in the back will start soon. And the R establishment aren't amateurs at character assassination. They are 10th degree red belt masters at the craft.

Trump has defied them at every turn thus far.

But I tend to agree, they will eventually solve the Trump code and destroy him. I am just hoping he can either win the nomination and I be totally wrong, or he can last long enough that one of the candidates I like much more like Huckabee or Carson can take the nomination before an establishment empty suit can regain the lead himself.

BTW, what sort of nukes do you think the establishment will eventually sink Trump with? Care to guess?

Forum List

Back