Woman charged for trying to shoot tires of shoplifter

Yep. This is a perfect example for you of a a CCW person playing Charles Bronson in a busy parking lot, and putting bystanders at risk.

One example.

Noone was hurt, luckily and I hope she does not actually do jail time for such a minor incident.

Lose of CCW seems certainly called for.

Yep. This is a perfect example for you of a a CCW person playing Charles Bronson in a busy parking lot, and putting bystanders at risk.

One example.

Noone was hurt, luckily and I hope she does not actually do jail time for such a minor incident.

Lose of CCW seems certainly called for.
Lol wildly opening fire in a parking lot shouldn't lose her her license?

Good, she needs to be charged. It is not her call to damage other people's property such as tires. If she was the shop assistant, this may be different. But she is just a meddling punk, so she needs to be in jail.

US woman charged for shooting at fleeing shoplifter

A perfect example of a CCW person playing Charles Bronson in a busy parking lot, and putting bystanders at risk.

Is she what some call a "responsible gun owner"?

She should have her CCW permit revoked and her guns confiscated because she is obviously a danger to society at large.

Unfortunately the Gun Fetishists will blindly support her because they are too dullwitted to know any better.

US woman charged for shooting at fleeing shoplifter

A perfect example of a CCW person playing Charles Bronson in a busy parking lot, and putting bystanders at risk.

Is she what some call a "responsible gun owner"?

She should have her CCW permit revoked and her guns confiscated because she is obviously a danger to society at large.

Unfortunately the Gun Fetishists will blindly support her because they are too dullwitted to know any better.

She should have her CCW permit revoked

Yes

and her guns confiscated

No

She's demonstrated that she doesn't have the judgement to carry a weapon in public.
Further, she has endangered the public by discharging her firearm in an unsafe manner...how could it be argued otherwise?

And she should be punished for breaking the law, which I'm sure is the case here. Why should anyone else lose anything or have to go through anything more because of SOME morons who will abuse their rights?

She should go to jail and pay reparations, tires are not cheap, but why take away her gun from her? Just double up her jail time, I think.

She opened fire in a crowded parking lot without any justification for doing so and needlessly endangered the lives of others.

She proved that she is unfit to have any guns in her possession and should absolutely never be allowed to have them in public.

She should go to jail and pay reparations, tires are not cheap, but why take away her gun from her? Just double up her jail time, I think.

She opened fire in a crowded parking lot without any justification for doing so and needlessly endangered the lives of others.

She proved that she is unfit to have any guns in her possession and should absolutely never be allowed to have them in public.
I thought the constitution is unconditional in protecting everyone's right to be armed, with any type of weapon they want. The protection is from the others in public that shoot back at her. Or, to be more exact, her mental state would never have gone this far, if she had been made to wonder how many could shoot back at her.

That's a slippery slope there though. Now, you are punishing a citizen for his or her entire life for a crime that they already paid for? Not sure how I feel about that. The government really shouldn't be able to "grant" our rights to us. The idea is that they already exist and the government only recognizes them.

It was really stupid, but should we "discriminate" against stupid people? :D I know that what she did was really freaking stupid, but at the same time I'm conflicted because I know how important our rights are. What criteria should the government use in order to determine who is able to practice their natural rights to self defense?

It was really stupid, but should we "discriminate" against stupid people? :D I know that what she did was really freaking stupid, but at the same time I'm conflicted because I know how important our rights are. What criteria should the government use in order to determine who is able to practice their natural rights to self defense?
Interesting dilemma, maybe the government could withdraw from micromanaging everyone's rights in Europe and America, and then the people will naturally resolve all the problems like they had always done, before omnipotent nanny governments were engineered.

You don't resort to a firearm to solve a petty shoplifting problem. In cases of armed robbery, yes, and in certain cases of grand larceny, perhaps... but shoplifting? Hell no

Interesting dilemma, maybe the government could withdraw from micromanaging everyone's rights in Europe and America, and then the people will naturally resolve all the problems like they had always done, before omnipotent nanny governments were engineered.

I don't know about that either. Then how many stupid people would be shooting off guns in parking lots around innocent bystanders? Perhaps if you are charged with a "stupid" type of crime, then there some be some kind of mandatory safety class and then be able to gain the right back? I don't know, just throwing ideas around. :dunno:

Forum List

Back