LOL at liberal Talk radio.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
Caught about 20 mins of some Liberal Talk radio show today. It was so funny I nearly peed. The host spent the whole time taking calls, and asking his callers, "why Obama has been such an exceptional President so far"

Unreal, The man has failed at ever turn, Possibly the worst president ever, and most people know it, and these loons are calling in for a fantasy love fest.

On the other hand when Bush was in office, Right wing talk radio often had callers on who Bashed bush for his less than conservative policies, and other failures.

Wake up Liberals, You can like him if you want, But Exceptional job so far?

FUCKING PLEASE That is like saying BP has done an exceptional job with this spill. A blind man knows you are full of shit when you say it.

hey they try butits all an epic fail.

When Air America could not float a profit broadcasting in the Santa Cruz California market area , man, you know you stink.

Caught about 20 mins of some Liberal Talk radio show today. It was so funny I nearly peed. The host spent the whole time taking calls, and asking his callers, "why Obama has been such an exceptional President so far"

Unreal, The man has failed at ever turn, Possibly the worst president ever, and most people know it, and these loons are calling in for a fantasy love fest.

On the other hand when Bush was in office, Right wing talk radio often had callers on who Bashed bush for his less than conservative policies, and other failures.

FUCKING PLEASE That is like saying BP has done an exceptional job with this spill. A blind man knows you are full of shit when you say it.

What was the talk show host's name?

No idea I didn't listen long enough. I do believe it was a local show from Wisconsin. I am in West Michigan and we get a lot of AM from Wisconsin.

No idea I didn't listen long enough. I do believe it was a local show from Wisconsin. I am in West Michigan and we get a lot of AM from Wisconsin.

Uh Huh. :eusa_eh:

West Michigan? Ahhhh you mean the Yoo Pee. :) I love that part of the world... except it's governed by the liberal Trolls out of Lansing. Stupid Toledo strip deal.

We get "The Voice of the Obama Generation" in the twin cities so I get to hear Thom Hartmann in the afternoons when I feel masochistic. So its a few hours of "Reagan's evil incarnate and this is all his fault." The man at least is honest enough to point out that P-BO is just continuing W's military policies.

To me it seems why talk radio is such a failure for liberals and success for conservatives is because of what they are doing while it is on. Conservatives listen to the radio in the car and at work while they are doing other tasks and keep informed. Liberals mostly listen to music, not politics while at work or in the car. Conservatives are far less likely to become so emotional as to lose focus, while all too many liberals seem to have their lives disrupted by the emotions of the issues, particularly if they are disagreed with.

Not to mention the majority reason of why liberal talk radio fails: oversaturation. 6 major networks, plus Hollywood and most notable news magazines and papers. All that noise already put out drowns out the need for another venue that really isn't compatable with liberal's lifestyle.

Gee, a fantasy love fest, or a fantasy hate fest. Could I get a flavor with a less knee-jerk reaction?

The reason that liberal radio, or should I say one of the reasons liberal radio has a hard time selling is because unlike other sources of political show, radio has to depend on talking about policy...

Neocons like Bill, Beck and Hanity are full of shit, but in the end they can reverse to talking about "conservative" policy and everything seems to add back up, then of course they turn around and push for big liberal Government. Neocon = Religious Liberal.

Liberal Radio also has a hard time selling policy because their policies have failed all over the world many times over. They have to sell "wouldn't this make you feel better" when it comes to policy rather than “This is how it WILL work today, and ten/20 years from now”.

The thing with conservatism, true “Conservative Government,” is that it tried to leave as much up to the people as possible. You the citizen get to make or break yourself so that in the end your freedom and how you chose to live your life is the lesson, weather you have a good or bad life is truly in your hands.
Conservative is simple, and this is one of the things Liberals love to use to attack it… Liberals believe we need to keep updating everything (constitution) and expanding Government in doing so. The main issue I find in “updating the constitution” all the time of course is A: You can’t even live up to the basics already so why pretend you need something “better” and of course B: By updating we find clearly they mean reverting back to older fail systems of Government, nothing more. There is no new defense of freedom in these “updates” just more Government taking care of more people at the expense of others that are not yet relying on that Government.

West Michigan? Ahhhh you mean the Yoo Pee. :)

Actually no Western Lower Michigan. almost right across the lake from Greenbay Wis.
I've never heard it referred to it that way before. See? I learn something new from the Ludington Area. There abouts right?

West Michigan? Ahhhh you mean the Yoo Pee. :)

Actually no Western Lower Michigan. almost right across the lake from Greenbay Wis.
I've never heard it referred to it that way before. See? I learn something new from the Ludington Area. There abouts right?

Little further north but you are close :)

the biggest little city I ever seen, Traverse City Michigan.

All the traffic and people of a medium sized town, still clinging to small town roads and the idea that we don't need to expand them :)

hey they try butits all an epic fail.

When Air America could not float a profit broadcasting in the Santa Cruz California market area , man, you know you stink.

It shows that that kind of format does not work with liberals. The right wing sure eats it up tho.

Nah, thats not it either.

Oh, yes it most certainly is. Liberals don't listen to liberal talk shows. Cons listen to conservative talk show. That is just a fact. Has to do with the makeup of the two groups.

They have some good Lefty talk radio on Sirius. My daughter listens to it all the time so when we go somewhere together I get to hear some of it.

You may know some of them already:

SIRIUS Satellite Radio - SIRIUS Left - Liberal Talk Radio, progressive talk, Liberal Radio, Left-wing Radio

Rosie O'Donnell has a show on Sirius that's decent, she's surprisingly subdued. I didn't know who she was, her voice was soft and pretty. She had a pretty good TV talk show at one time then she started making it too much about herself. Maybe she;s learned something about keeping some of what she thinks to herself.

Lynn Samuels is hilarious and Ed Shultz is on Sirius. It's not Air America, Liberal Talk radio is getting better.

It shows that that kind of format does not work with liberals. The right wing sure eats it up tho.

Oh, yes it most certainly is. Liberals don't listen to liberal talk shows. Cons listen to conservative talk show. That is just a fact. Has to do with the makeup of the two groups.

No it has to do with fact that the Main stream media is saturated with Liberal Views, so liberals do not turn to Talk radio to get a break from the constant liberal bias. That and Liberal shows tend to be nothing more than cheerleaders for liberals. While anyone who actually listens knows Conservative talk radio is often very self critical of their party and movement when they do not like the way it is going.

But I do not expect any liberals to understand that.

No it has to do with fact that the Main stream media is saturated with Liberal Views, so liberals do not turn to Talk radio to get a break from the constant liberal bias. That and Liberal shows tend to be nothing more than cheerleaders for liberals. While anyone who actually listens knows Conservative talk radio is often very self critical of their party and movement when they do not like the way it is going.

Wow, every single thing you've said here is incorrect. Usually you get at least one point right..

Wow, every single thing you've said here is incorrect. Usually you get at least one point right..

Says the hopelessly lost Liberal. To me that is perfect confirmation I am right. Thanks for playing.

Forum List

Back