LOL at liberal Talk radio.

trrp09B.jpg

interesting how many of the top 16 there I have listened to already... and how many of them suck hard.

To me it seems why talk radio is such a failure for liberals and success for conservatives is because of what they are doing while it is on. Conservatives listen to the radio in the car and at work while they are doing other tasks and keep informed. Liberals mostly listen to music, not politics while at work or in the car. Conservatives are far less likely to become so emotional as to lose focus, while all too many liberals seem to have their lives disrupted by the emotions of the issues, particularly if they are disagreed with.

Not to mention the majority reason of why liberal talk radio fails: oversaturation. 6 major networks, plus Hollywood and most notable news magazines and papers. All that noise already put out drowns out the need for another venue that really isn't compatable with liberal's lifestyle.

I really see no difference between conservative talk radio and liberal talk radio other than the numbers in the listening audience. Either way the entertainer is preaching to the choir and appealing to emotions. To say that conservatives are more focused, less emotional and more logical is just more of conservative radio poppycock. Talk radio has great power over the weak minded, but in the end it will rot your brain.

I am concerned over the path our country is taking. The country has taken a path where politicians are more concerned about marching in party lock step than governing our country. Talk radio encourages demagogues rather than democracy. I believe you can add MSNBC and FOX television networks, both are too slanted politically to provide reliable news content.

Caught about 20 mins of some Liberal Talk radio show today. It was so funny I nearly peed. The host spent the whole time taking calls, and asking his callers, "why Obama has been such an exceptional President so far"

Unreal, The man has failed at ever turn, Possibly the worst president ever, and most people know it, and these loons are calling in for a fantasy love fest.

On the other hand when Bush was in office, Right wing talk radio often had callers on who Bashed bush for his less than conservative policies, and other failures.

Wake up Liberals, You can like him if you want, But Exceptional job so far?

FUCKING PLEASE That is like saying BP has done an exceptional job with this spill. A blind man knows you are full of shit when you say it.

What "Liberal Talk radio show" would this be?

Does it have a name and broadcast on the air, or is this just a special radio program that only you can hear?

I'm thinking, based on the fact that you failed to tell us the name of this program, that this must be the LIBERAL STRAW MAN TALK SHOW that only you can pick up through the fillings in your teeth.

Nah, thats not it either.

Oh, yes it most certainly is. Liberals don't listen to liberal talk shows. Cons listen to conservative talk show. That is just a fact. Has to do with the makeup of the two groups.

No it has to do with fact that the Main stream media is saturated with Liberal Views, so liberals do not turn to Talk radio to get a break from the constant liberal bias. That and Liberal shows tend to be nothing more than cheerleaders for liberals. While anyone who actually listens knows Conservative talk radio is often very self critical of their party and movement when they do not like the way it is going.

But I do not expect any liberals to understand that.

If by that you mean the conservative outlets swear that's the case, and the cons are anxious to believe it's true, then yes you're spot on. When you fill your senses with nothing but conservative bias nonsense, of course the impartial news outlets are going to appear "Liberal" by comparison. It's all relative.

Caught about 20 mins of some Liberal Talk radio show today. It was so funny I nearly peed. The host spent the whole time taking calls, and asking his callers, "why Obama has been such an exceptional President so far"

Unreal, The man has failed at ever turn, Possibly the worst president ever, and most people know it, and these loons are calling in for a fantasy love fest.

On the other hand when Bush was in office, Right wing talk radio often had callers on who Bashed bush for his less than conservative policies, and other failures.

Wake up Liberals, You can like him if you want, But Exceptional job so far?

FUCKING PLEASE That is like saying BP has done an exceptional job with this spill. A blind man knows you are full of shit when you say it.

What "Liberal Talk radio show" would this be?

Does it have a name and broadcast on the air, or is this just a special radio program that only you can hear?

I'm thinking, based on the fact that you failed to tell us the name of this program, that this must be the LIBERAL STRAW MAN TALK SHOW that only you can pick up through the fillings in your teeth.

:lol:

interesting how many of the top 16 there I have listened to already... and how many of them suck hard.

I can't stand Rush. But I can't deny that he is wildly successful.

He is but do you know when that list was developed?

I saw another list recently where he was number 3 or so.

It takes into account more than ratings, although ratings play the biggest role. The list I posted takes into account longevity and influence.

Point of the matter is that there are liberals on the list as well. Not as many, yes, but to simply say "liberal radio won't work" is wrong. Air America was never going to work. But don't confuse that with liberal radio.

Air America's concept was to "stick it to conservatives". NOT "give listeners a product they can enjoy". And thats why once it got out of the novelty phase of its lifespan, it died.

There are more reasons, but thats the succinct nutshell of it.

Forum List

Back