Now time for more moments from liberal left wing American women.Alicia Silverstone,her son "Bear."

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Alicia Silverstone says her seven-year-old son Bear has never needed medicine, thanks to the benefits of his veganism.

'He’s never had to take medicine in his life. He can get sniffles and a runny nose but he’s not down, he still goes to school,' Alicia, 42, dished to Page Six.

'Two times in his life has he been like: "Mommy I don’t feel good," and it was only for a few hours and he was back running around,' said the actress.

6006614-6374129-Family_photo_Alicia_shares_her_little_pride_and_joy_with_S_T_U_N-a-34_1541820508945.jpg

Family photo: Alicia shares her little pride and joy with S.T.U.N. frontman Christopher Jarecki, whom she married in 2005 and filed for divorce from this May

That is supposedly a boy in that picture.

Alicia Silverstone says son Bear, seven, is so healthy from veganism he has never needed medicine | Daily Mail Online

This typical moronic white left wing American woman once thought feedling her "son Bear" like a bird, was a really really wise way to feed her "son."

Thats right. Premasticated food and she was very glad she did it.

ashamed-head-in-hands-e1397366111938.jpg

Some of you may not hate the left. I am trying to find one reason not to. Please, show me.

Alicia Silverstone says her seven-year-old son Bear has never needed medicine, thanks to the benefits of his veganism.

'He’s never had to take medicine in his life. He can get sniffles and a runny nose but he’s not down, he still goes to school,' Alicia, 42, dished to Page Six.

'Two times in his life has he been like: "Mommy I don’t feel good," and it was only for a few hours and he was back running around,' said the actress.

6006614-6374129-Family_photo_Alicia_shares_her_little_pride_and_joy_with_S_T_U_N-a-34_1541820508945.jpg

Family photo: Alicia shares her little pride and joy with S.T.U.N. frontman Christopher Jarecki, whom she married in 2005 and filed for divorce from this May

Alicia Silverstone says son Bear, seven, is so healthy from veganism he has never needed medicine | Daily Mail Online

This typical moronic white left wing American woman once thought feedling her "son Bear" like a bird, was a really really wise way to feed her "son."

Some of you may not hate the left. I am trying to find one reason not to. Please, show me.

All you have in yer heart is hate it is so easy to see..Yes boys do have long hair they seem to grow hair like girls...Funny thing isn't it?

my little boy was NOT A VEGAN------by age seven he had never
been sick. ------the only time he ever experienced an antibiotic
was-------for a few weeks he was in the care of another lady and SHE -----took him to a doctor for a sniffle and was INAPPROPRIATELY treated with an anti-biotic (IN MY LEARNED
OPINION) I did not complain. ----when he started going to
school-----he did not CATCH the usual viruses----but he did bring
them home to me--------at one point I was all but DEAD. NOT A VEGAN-------healthy kid

A little kid that needs a haircut!? What is this world coming to!?

She may be crazy, but she has the right to raise her kid however she likes.

Forum List

Back