Log of Liberal Lies

Indoctrination is done most effectively by churches and talking heads; delivering a one-sided message to the easily swayed non-thinkers.

Everything that I posted is spot-on. There is no historical proof of trickle down economics working. And the more your side tries to spin it, the more obvious this becomes. If Romney continues to promise the country a return to that fiscal policy, this election will be much more lop-sided than we think it will be at this point. Look at the opinion polls. Repuplinomics is completely untested among a majority of Americans.

Denial... it's not just a river in Egypt for Libtard ConservaDerrp... :lol:

Counting on private charity is a Fool's game. It's like cutting taxes on wealthy people and corporations and expecting that they'll feel compelled to put that discount back into the system, trickling down wealth on the poor. It's proof that Conservatives also can live in a a complete ideological vacuum where real life doesn't enter into the equation.

That's funny, almost every building across the country on a college campus or hospital is named after the people who donated hundreds of millions to build it - voluntarily.

Thanks for showing everyone that A.) you are an idiot and B.) you are just an envious little hater who can't stand people more successful than him.

"In the latest transparent attempt by the Obama Administration and the Democratic Party to make the 2012 election a referendum on supposed racism and not Obama's dismal performance, House Democrats received training this week on how to portray neutral free-market rhetoric as racially charged."

Well, when your arguments fail, your ideas fail, and your policies fail, I guess you have to stoop to despicable acts like lying about everyone else and falsely accusing them of "racism". Sorry Dems, that tactic failed miserably in the November 2010 elections when you got your asses kicked, and it's going to fail even worse now. You've "cried wolf" too many times...

House Dems Receive Training On Portraying Conservatives As Racist

Well, if Breitbart says it - it must be true. They would never lie...

Counting on private charity is a Fool's game. It's like cutting taxes on wealthy people and corporations and expecting that they'll feel compelled to put that discount back into the system, trickling down wealth on the poor. It's proof that Conservatives also can live in a a complete ideological vacuum where real life doesn't enter into the equation.

That's funny, almost every building across the country on a college campus or hospital is named after the people who donated hundreds of millions to build it - voluntarily.

Thanks for showing everyone that A.) you are an idiot and B.) you are just an envious little hater who can't stand people more successful than him.

Just waiting for you to cite some statistics that validate "almost every building in the country" being built by donations. I'll check back once your stats are posted, guy.

I'm voting for Romney.

He should win by a landslide.

At one time or another he has said things that both the left and right believe.

How can Obama fight that.

With this stance on the issues, he should get everyone's vote...

Just waiting for you to cite some statistics that validate "almost every building in the country" being built by donations. I'll check back once your stats are posted, guy.

Typical liberal spin - I notice you left out the most important part which said across the country ON A COLLEGE CAMPUS OR HOSPITAL CAMPUS.

You know I'm right "guy", you're just ashamed that I pointed out your ignorance and your envy of the successful.

Typical liberal spin - I notice you left out the most important part which said across the country ON A COLLEGE CAMPUS OR HOSPITAL CAMPUS.

You know I'm right "guy", you're just ashamed that I pointed out your ignorance and your envy of the successful.

Okay, Pal. Cite me stats that show most hospitals and colleges were built by donations.

"Harvard was founded in 1636 by vote of the Great and General Court of the Massachusetts Bay Colony and named for its first donor, the Reverend John Harvard, who left his personal library and half his estate to the new institution"

Why, by golly gee willickers - you mean to tell me that one of our most "presitiges" institutions of higher learning was actually founded by a donation, and not by the force of the federal government?!?! But....but... how could this possibly be? I mean, according to liberals, rich people are evil and 'counting on private charity is a FOOLS GAME". This just doesn't seem to add up.

(It never does when liberals are involved). Schooled again my friend... Schooled again.

"Yale University is an American private Ivy League research university located in New Haven, Connecticut. Founded in 1701 in the Colony of Connecticut, the university is the third-oldest institution of higher education in the United States. In 1718, the College was renamed "Yale College" to honor a gift from Elihu Yale, a governor of the British East India Company."

Why, by golly gee willickers - you mean to tell me that one of our most "presitiges" institutions of higher learning was actually named after a donor who gave of his own free will and not by the force of the federal government?!?! *But....but... how could this possibly be? I mean, according to liberals, rich people are evil and 'counting on private charity is a FOOLS GAME". *This just doesn't seem to add up.

(It never does when liberals are involved). Schooled again my friend... Schooled again.

Cool. So there are only two colleges in the country?

I don't get it - you know I'm right and so does everyone else reading these posts. So why are you playing stupid on this subject? We're talking literally millions of buildings. Are you ashamed of your previous statements or something? You should be more ashamed that you're actually trying to deny reality here. It would be less foolish to just retract your previous statement about charities.

I don't get it - you know I'm right and so does everyone else reading these posts. So why are you playing stupid on this subject? We're talking literally millions of buildings. Are you ashamed of your previous statements or something? You should be more ashamed that you're actually trying to deny reality here. It would be less foolish to just retract your previous statement about charities.

No.

Well, don't be silly. Not NOW.

Once Mittens is elected though, we can get rid of all that elite snobbery.

"Once Mittens is elected though" :lol: Seems even the uber liberal are now acknowledging Obama's epic failure and the fact that he has ZERO chance for re-elction :lol:

Last edited:

You're right. No one sleeps on the street or goes hungry in this country because of how much private charity fixed all those problems.

Any more evidence of the majority of hospitals and colleges built by donations?

Well, don't be silly. Not NOW.

Once Mittens is elected though, we can get rid of all that elite snobbery.

"Once Mittens is elected though" :lol: Seems even the uber liberal are now acknowleding Obama's epic failure and the fact that he has ZERO change for re-elction :lol:

Seems like someone learned English as a tertiary language. After "DumbFuck" and "Conservofacism."

"To recognize benefactors who have given $10 million or more, the design team created 30 unique backlit displays, which are placed throughout Mayo’s campus, including in the buildings that house research and care centers named after the benefactors themselves"

Why, by golly gee willickers - you mean to tell me that one of our most prestiges hospitals in all of the nation has received a DONATION of $10 million or more from 30 different individuals who gave of their own free will and not by the force of the federal government?!?! But....but... how could this possibly be? I mean, according to liberals, rich people are evil and "counting on private charity is a FOOLS GAME". This just doesn't seem to add up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back