Local Pennsylvania bridal shop harassed and threatened by LGBT activist after turning away same sex

Put a sign up in your window listing the groups you will not serve. Problem solved.
My sign would say:

"we reserve the right to refuse to serve people who use a contract they share with children that banishes them from any hope for life from having either a mother or father."

To hear the messages, click on this link
Local Pennsylvania Bridal Shop Harassed and Threatened By LGBT Activists After Turning Away Same Sex Couple

Should be arrested for their threats to the owners and their families and employees.

Anyone making threats of physical violence should be arrested.

Now if that would only happen to those who threaten openly LGBT individuals- like the mayor of Houston

“It was a scary, very different time,” she told the Houston Chronicle in 2009. “We had regular death threats, our tires slashed, vandalism.”
Militant homos are annoying

Like Roger Stone?

Who are you?...and why should I care?

To hear the messages, click on this link
Local Pennsylvania Bridal Shop Harassed and Threatened By LGBT Activists After Turning Away Same Sex Couple

Should be arrested for their threats to the owners and their families and employees.

Anyone making threats of physical violence should be arrested.

Now if that would only happen to those who threaten openly LGBT individuals- like the mayor of Houston

“It was a scary, very different time,” she told the Houston Chronicle in 2009. “We had regular death threats, our tires slashed, vandalism.”
Militant homos are annoying

Like Roger Stone?

Who are you?...and why should I care?

Why would you care about threats made to gays- when you can be a good little snowflake and whine about threats supposedly made by gays.

Because effeminate, non-butch gays (I don't mind the butch ones too much because at least they think/act like regular guys) have the mentality/personality of spoiled teenage girls going through PMS. So of course they have whiny, melodramatic, stompy foot tantrums any time they can't get their own way. Like I always repeat on USMB, I find these gays' personalities/attitude much more of a gross-out than their physical fucking.

Because effeminate, non-butch gays (I don't mind the butch ones too much because at least they think/act like regular guys) have the mentality/personality of spoiled teenage girls going through PMS. So of course they have whiny, melodramatic, stompy foot tantrums any time they can't get their own way. Like I always repeat on USMB, I find these gays' personalities/attitude much more of a gross-out than their physical fucking.
You're image of gays amuses me.

When are these Christian businesses who object to homosexuality gonna wise up and say they're muslim so they can turn down homos without any backlash?
What muslim business has done that?
Probably none because homofascists wouldn’t challenge Muslims for three reasons; 1) Muslims will deny service and the homofascists would fear being called islamophobes; 2) the homofascists would fear for their lives from the islamofascists; 3) the homofascists aim to undermine American culture which is Christian-rooted, not muslim-rooted.

In July of 2017, a local bridal shop in Pennsylvania received threatening voicemails from LGBT activists, after a same-sex couple was denied service because it violated the shop owners moral obligation to uphold Christian values. Similar organizations have fallen victim to the viciousness of the LGBT supposedly tolerant community. Posted on the Bridal shop’s Facebook page were two voicemails

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CREATING hate where there was none isn't it grand. wait until it all falls down around their superior attitudes and they're all knocked back down on their asses.

they had no business refusing to serve people. maybe rabid pretend christians should stop harassing members of the LGBT community.

oops....

When are these Christian businesses who object to homosexuality gonna wise up and say they're muslim so they can turn down homos without any backlash?
Probably none because homofascists wouldn’t challenge Muslims for three reasons; 1) Muslims will deny service and the homofascists would fear being called islamophobes; 2) the homofascists would fear for their lives from the islamofascists; 3) the homofascists aim to undermine American culture which is Christian-rooted, not muslim-rooted.

yes, how dare people stand up to you vile pretend christian bigots.

We're only in the beginning stages of this. Conform or suffer the consequences. Keep your mouth shut or suffer the consequences. Use the correct words or suffer the consequences. Do what you're told or suffer the consequences. Treat certain people in a certain way or suffer the consequences. Not just on this issue, but on many others.

Last edited:

yes, how dare people stand up to you vile pretend christian bigots.
But you can’t respond logically.

Exactly. There was also a film of a Muslim baker (possibly a few) denying service to gays. The MSM and social media weren’t interested in that though.
You know that video was a) asking bakers who DON'T bake cakes to bake a cake, right? and you know b) that video was in Michigan where sexual orientation isn't part of their PA laws, right?

Gay people should be thankful because Christians do not try to kill them in countries that they control like the Muslims do. I also find gay people to be very inconsiderate and rude towards people they disagree with…

Exactly. There was also a film of a Muslim baker (possibly a few) denying service to gays. The MSM and social media weren’t interested in that though.
You know that video was a) asking bakers who DON'T bake cakes to bake a cake, right? and you know b) that video was in Michigan where sexual orientation isn't part of their PA laws, right?
Doesn't matter. This is about the overarching culture hijacking.

Gay people should be thankful because Christians do not try to kill them in countries that they control like the Muslims do. I also find gay people to be very inconsiderate and rude towards people they disagree with…
You heard it here, folks....Gay people should be thankful that christians don't kill us.

You heard it here, folks....Gay people should be thankful that christians don't kill us.
Well, If you tried to live in an Muslim controlled country you’d probably be dead already. I find you great comic relief...
Control freak nature and all

Doesn't matter. This is about the overarching culture hijacking.
Doesn't matter.....of course....facts just get in the way, don't they?

They sound sort of like you......

Forum List

Back