and this is why we can't have nice laws

Shannon Watts is part of the problem, clueless, ill informed and full of hyperbole

Shannon Watts is part of the problem, clueless, ill informed and full of hyperbole
and thats a huge part of why we can't do "common sense"

they are after automatic rifles. great, they're gone. agreed a bit much.

now semi-automatic. when they discover the mean looking rifles are not automatic, they now want "whatever it is" banned and can't for the life of you tell you why. they say a good bolt action and shotgun are all you need.

til the bolt action looks mean and now we raise an uproar to bitch at something they simply don't understand.

bolt action least powerful rifle out there and they are pissed it exists.

but no, they're not coming for our guns.

LOL! Shannon Watts sounds alarm about this SCARY looking gun, self-beclowning ensues

shannon watts, moms demand action, illustrates why people who don't know guns need to stop the hysteria and settle down.
28575791_1601822863239496_6664289845956623248_n.jpg

now semi-automatic. when they discover the mean looking rifles are not automatic, they now want "whatever it is" banned and can't for the life of you tell you why. they say a good bolt action and shotgun are all you need.

til the bolt action looks mean and now we raise an uproar to bitch at something they simply don't understand.

Well.....it looks scary lol. All black and military looking...stupid bitch

yep. doesn't even know what it is. she wants to be an authority on getting something done but she has no idea what she's wanting to be changed.

just change something and she'll feel better.

I think she is racist.

I hear that Maxine Waters is going to sponsor a bill banning this scary-looking assault weapon:

Supersoaker1.jpg

^ ironic

Oh look it's Metamucil Man trolling again. Pound sand you fcking old retard

You probably can't tell the difference either and would shit yourself at the sight of a Nerf gun

Adam-Savage-tactical-nerf-rifle.jpg

Ooooh nice build
wonder what the trigger pull is like. may need to scale it.

If you want a bolt action or lever action rifle, I don't care if it looks scary or not. Shoot, you could make it look like Marvin the Martian's Space Discombobulator, and I wouldn't care as long as it was bolt or lever action.

Semi automatic rifles? Don't see much use for them because the main reason I use a gun is for hunting and the AR 15 doesn't have the stopping power needed for big game. Bolt action British 308 is what I used for hunting.

Semi automatic handguns? Sure, they are useful for home defense, but you don't need a clip that holds more than 10 rounds.

If you need to throw more than 10 rounds downrange, then maybe you should spend more time at the range.

^ ironic
how about addressing the topic and not slamming the posters?

is shannon right about being upset you can buy a mean looking .22 bolt action rifle?
or is she clueless on the topic?

Start with the lie that she said its "scary". I can't find where she wrote that. Looks to me like the arthor of a really childish hit piece said it but is too chicken to sign his name to it.

Further, check out other op/ed crap on that site. Read the "About" section. Its a childish troll site.

As for what the woman wrote, why is it so wrong that some people might be or are frightened by that gun? What happened to the days of EDUCATION about guns? Now its nothing but us vs them and a lot of lies from the nutters on both side.

LOL! Shannon Watts sounds alarm about this SCARY looking gun, self-beclowning ensues

shannon watts, moms demand action, illustrates why people who don't know guns need to stop the hysteria and settle down.
I think that it is beginning to be time to start talking about 'common sense' restrictions on free speech and guns.

Lets start with a background check on everyone before they are permitted to talk about banning weapons.
part of my own ideas to look at this are that you need to show a baseline of expertise on the topic before you can be on a gov committee to redesign our laws to bring them into todays times.

but independent people can mouth off all they want i suppose.

Forum List

Back