Lobotomies and transgender surgery

He can say almost anything with a straight face. That's one of the perks of being a sociopathic, pathological liar.

What he said in that post was absolutely terrifying. I'm hoping he didn't really mean it.
1244._UX200_CR0,40,200,200_.jpg

“The trouble with the world is not that people know too little; it's that they know so many things that just aren't so. ”​

― Mark Twain

I really REALLY hope you NEVER have a position of power involving people. Truly.
Unlike you I don't have a need to control what other people do.

If you don't like the law then get it changed.

You feelings don't trump law.

Bullshit is bullshit, regardless of which words you try to use to cover for it.

Whether you speak of “changing” sex or “reassigning” sex, you're equally speaking of the same impossibility, and the same lie on which the whole Mengeleism of “gender affirming care” is built.
I am using the medical terms

How is that trying to cover anything up?

I never said surgery turns a biological male into a biological female.

If you think I did them quote the post.

Where what is being consented to is as abusive and harmful as the crap that is under discussion, here, for a parent to “consent” to subjecting a chill to it would clearly constitute a severe level of child abuse.

But then you also defend abortion, which is the most extreme form of child abuse of all.

It is clear that to the very core of whatever passes for your soul, you are an evil creature, that hates children, and wants to see them harmed.

Then get the laws changed.

I never said I agree with parents consenting to reassignment surgery for children if you think I did then quote the post

Lobotomies and transgender surgery are similar, in that both approaches seek to control the uncontrollable, which is the human brain. They were performed on patients whose behavior was seen as detrimental, and sometimes led to them killing themselves. Lobotomies were considered experimental even at the height of their popularity. Although some people did see improvements in their conditions, many other people experienced life-alternating side effects, or even died. But with the advent of modern day pharmacology, much of this behavior can be treated without destroying what is left of the brain. Today lobotomies are not performed and seen as archaic.

Will transgender surgery move in the same direction? Will patients some day be put on medication instead of destroying parts of their body which are functioning normally to try and accommodate what is not working psychologically? Will transgender surgery some day be seen as archaic by the medical community as lobotomies are viewed today?

thumbs up for the topic
amammamamamammzmamamakma.png

If a parent legally consents to a surgery for a child you have no authority to do anything about it.

What exactly do you not understand about that?

You're just wrong.

Teachers and doctors are mandatory reporters. If doctors think that parents are wrongly "consenting to surgery" or creating problems in an abuse-type situation, they can absolutely step in.

The State does not own your children. But parents do not own them to the point they can abuse them and The State shrugs.

Lobotomies and transgender surgery are similar, in that both approaches seek to control the uncontrollable, which is the human brain. They were performed on patients whose behavior was seen as detrimental, and sometimes led to them killing themselves. Lobotomies were considered experimental even at the height of their popularity. Although some people did see improvements in their conditions, many other people experienced life-alternating side effects, or even died. But with the advent of modern day pharmacology, much of this behavior can be treated without destroying what is left of the brain. Today lobotomies are not performed and seen as archaic.

Will transgender surgery move in the same direction? Will patients some day be put on medication instead of destroying parts of their body which are functioning normally to try and accommodate what is not working psychologically? Will transgender surgery some day be seen as archaic by the medical community as lobotomies are viewed today?

Yes.

Adults can do what they want, though from what I've seen, I think many if not most will regret having their private parts hacked up.

Just leave anyone alone under the age of 18. It should be unlawful

You're just wrong.

Teachers and doctors are mandatory reporters. If doctors think that parents are wrongly "consenting to surgery" or creating problems in an abuse-type situation, they can absolutely step in.

The State does not own your children. But parents do not own them to the point they can abuse them and The State shrugs.

If it is legal for a parent to consent to surgery for their children there is nothing you can do about it.

I don't know what is so difficult to understand about that.

If it is legal for a parent to consent to surgery for their children there is nothing you can do about it.

I don't know what is so difficult to understand about that.

Well there's the loophole: "If it is legal". The states are about to make gender surgery for minors illegal. They are right to do so, because these surgeries are aking to deciding that body dysmorphia in eating disorders is to be encouraged, and you should love the way your 70 lb teenage daughter is starving herself and should give her diet tips, etc. Because clearly the way she feels about her body is entirely accurate and can never change.

Same difference, except one is sexual so the perverted Left is all over it.

Well there's the loophole: "If it is legal". The states are about to make gender surgery for minors illegal. They are right to do so, because these surgeries are aking to deciding that body dysmorphia in eating disorders is to be encouraged, and you should love the way your 70 lb teenage daughter is starving herself and should give her diet tips, etc. Because clearly the way she feels about her body is entirely accurate and can never change.

Same difference, except one is sexual so the perverted Left is all over it.
That's all I ever said.

Maybe if you actually read what I wrote you could save yourself from looking like a fool.

That's all I ever said.

Maybe if you actually read what I wrote you could save yourself from looking like a fool.

I don't look like a fool because I can admit when I'm wrong. Some people never do, and thus dance like fools trying to justify their errors.

Forum List

Back