Ljuba Alicic Cover "Im a Gypsy"

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
I translated it into English and added subtitles. I bring you near gypsy romantic songs or balkan-gypsy romantic songs. I think not many do that, to translate it into English, because I guess the english speaking audience wouldnt like such music or be interested. But I thought that would be a fun idea.

I worked on my video in the morning here it is....

And it is a follow up of this thread.... She who said she loves me wont wed an "Indian" man...

The similarity is that is a non-white male who gets rejected by a female or her family, for being non-white, one is a amerindian and the other a gypsy. But that is the similarity.

My video

Old fashioned, and its equivalent is readily available everywhere in east Europe and the Balkans . To most western ears it is very flat tonally and predictable , which means it soon becomes boring .But if your people love it , so be it . But its chance of " catching on" is zero.

Old fashioned, and its equivalent is readily available everywhere in east Europe and the Balkans . To most western ears it is very flat tonally and predictable , which means it soon becomes boring .But if your people love it , so be it . But its chance of " catching on" is zero.

Ok, at least a bit of Feedback, you watched it, others dont even comment. Thanks.

Ok, at least a bit of Feedback, you watched it, others dont even comment. Thanks.
Perhaps because your subjects are too predictable and repetition does tend to increase boredom . Remember I told you to find something clearly different and without any direct back reference to you or your other obsessional areas of "chat" .

Forum List

Back