She who said she loves me wont wed an "Indian" man...

But it really relates to me, Im not native american, but I play on the word association of "indian" and "indian"... and in quotation marks....
You're the Gypsy, right? Why do you make so much of it?

It seems important to me... Im not sure if im correct that it is really very important, sometimes you think it is important for example you didnt got a job because of it, but it is not really the reason.... Maybe Im wrong that it is important?
Are you still breeding cobs, Gypsy Vanners?

Are you still breeding cobs, Gypsy Vanners?

No and never all Gypsies did the same. Sometimes people ask me whether i read fortunes or whether i play violine etc. But different gypsies do different thing always did. Im one Gypsy not every Gypsy. My grandfather was a construction worker, my father was a locksmith, my mum was a menial laborer, uneducated but worked in a factory. My greatuncle was a plumber etc. I was at university and studied law, but im not a graduated lawyer, i dropped out.

No and never all Gypsies did the same. Sometimes people ask me whether i read fortunes or whether i play violine etc. But different gypsies do different thing always did. Im one Gypsy not every Gypsy. My grandfather was a construction worker, my father was a locksmith, my mum was a menial laborer, uneducated but worked in a factory. My greatuncle was a plumber etc. I was at university and studied law, but im not a graduated lawyer, i dropped out.
Ok

I always find your posts interesting and often humorous. I look forward to reading them.

You are what you are and I honestly see no reason to feel ashamed of that fact. Be proud but not obnoxiously so and walk with strength and confidence.

Forum List

Back