Liz is Just Another Dick

NoTeaPartyPleez

Gold Member
Dec 2, 2012
Having lived in Jackson, Wyoming I know full well that they strictly enforce hunting and fishing laws for obvious reasons of so many out-of-state sportsmen overrunning their wildlife.

I wonder how this happened....hmmmmm...I guess it's good to be the Daughter of the Dick.

Liz Cheney listed as 10-year Wyomingite, gets resident fishing license early

Senate candidate Liz Cheney improperly received a state resident fishing license based on an application with incorrect information, according to Wyoming Game and Fish Department records.

Cheney, who last month announced she will challenge Sen. Mike Enzi in the 2014 Republican primary, received her resident license just 72 days after closing on her Wilson house in May 2012. State law requires residents live in the state 365 consecutive days before they can receive a resident hunting or fishing license, which are cheaper than out-of-state licenses.

Cheney’s application also lists her as a 10-year resident of Wyoming.

The Game and Fish records are incorrect, Cheney told the Star-Tribune.

“The clerk must have made a mistake,” she said. “I never claimed to be a 10-year resident.”

One year ago — more than two months after Cheney moved to Teton County from Virginia — she bought a fishing license at Westbank Anglers in Teton Village. Cheney said the clerk asked if she was a resident. Cheney said she replied with a yes.

When residents purchase fishing and hunting licenses, store clerks have a list of questions from a Game and Fish application that they are required to ask customers. The questions include proof of address, date of birth and length of residency.

“You can’t go further if you don’t answer the questions,” said Ned Smith, an employee at Westbank Anglers.

Cheney said she answered all of the questions truthfully.

The employee who asked Cheney the questions no longer works at Westbank Anglers, Smith said.

Game and Fish officials don’t know how the discrepancies happened, said Mark Nelson, project coordinator for Game and Fish.

There are penalties for submitting incorrect information on an application, he said.

The fine for a false statement on the application is $220 and is a misdemeanor, he said. If Game and Fish imposes the fine and Cheney chooses to contest the fine in court, a judge could ratchet up the fine to $1,000.

“At this point we’re going to follow up on this like any other residency issues,” Nelson said. “It’s at the initial stages of verification.”

It was probably the clerks fault.

People in Jackson know when they are talking to some of its most famous residents. There aren't that many. I suspect this clerk was intimidated into making that mistake.

And Liz Cheney filled out her own application, one similar to the one I filled out less than 10 years ago.

Last edited:
Obama is using federal agencies to suppress free speech and the left is up in arms over a fishing license.
This is what is wrong with this country.

People in Jackson know when they are talking to some of its most famous residents. There aren't that many. I suspect this clerk was intimidated into making that mistake.

And Liz Cheney filled out her own application, one similar to the one I filled out less than 10 years ago.

When you kill wildlife, do you claim self defense?

If she is the progeny of Dick then she's better off in a prison. Maybe her sister can swing by for a conjugal visit.

I highly doubt she intimidated someone over a fishing license.

Obama is using federal agencies to suppress free speech and the left is up in arms over a fishing license.

They've turned it into an idiocracy where the POTUS goes on late night comedy shows, rather than subject himself to reports that will ask questions and expose what an incompetent boob he is.

Did she do anything criminal?

If not, who cares?

If so, let her face the penalty.

Doesn't matter to me if she is elected senator. I've no evidence she is any more conservative than the rest of her family.

The apple never falls far from the tree. See the Bush family or even the Rockefeller family for your proof. I wouldn't trust that hag as far as I could kick her.

Back in the early 70's I was hitchhiking from Detroit out to Denver....Wyoming state troopers spun a U on the other side of I-25 to come get me. Hell, I'd have frozen to death if I'd stayed up on the entrance-ramp. So here they came and I started waving my arms at passing cars to stop for me before I got arrested.....sure enough a car with 3 Latinas swerved over in the nick of time and I sprinted to their car before John Law could catch up. We all laughed at them as they cruised by, robbed of Public Enemy #1inside. The Latinas thought I was some kinda cool and we all spent the night together in a motel in Westminster. :lol: Never been back to Wyoming, never plan to either.

the cops probably didn't want to have to deal with your frozen body the next day. But three chicks and a motel beat a night in the local pokey.

No, you're what's wrong with this country.

Exactly. Liz and Dick and the rest of them use their clout to abuse their privileges even in the smallest ways.

The minute that carpetbagging bitch walked into that store to get her license, that clerk's job was phucked.

Liz Cheney has been caught lying. It wasn't the first and it won't be the last. I hope the good people of Wyoming show her the door.

Did she do anything criminal?

If not, who cares?

If so, let her face the penalty.

Doesn't matter to me if she is elected senator. I've no evidence she is any more conservative than the rest of her family.

You don't get it, nitwit. The penalty has been paid by the clerk who lost her job over this. The Cheneys think they own Wyoming.

I haven't heard of the clerk losing the job. Liz is simply lying. All the clerk does is ask the questions. There's a fine for lying. But, the clerk's not gonna issue the license w/o the person saying she fits the resident status.

Having lived in Jackson, Wyoming I know full well that they strictly enforce hunting and fishing laws for obvious reasons of so many out-of-state sportsmen overrunning their wildlife.

I wonder how this happened....hmmmmm...I guess it's good to be the Daughter of the Dick.

Senate candidate Liz Cheney improperly received a state resident fishing license based on an application with incorrect information, according to Wyoming Game and Fish Department records.

Cheney, who last month announced she will challenge Sen. Mike Enzi in the 2014 Republican primary, received her resident license just 72 days after closing on her Wilson house in May 2012. State law requires residents live in the state 365 consecutive days before they can receive a resident hunting or fishing license, which are cheaper than out-of-state licenses.

Cheney’s application also lists her as a 10-year resident of Wyoming.

The Game and Fish records are incorrect, Cheney told the Star-Tribune.

“The clerk must have made a mistake,” she said. “I never claimed to be a 10-year resident.”

One year ago — more than two months after Cheney moved to Teton County from Virginia — she bought a fishing license at Westbank Anglers in Teton Village. Cheney said the clerk asked if she was a resident. Cheney said she replied with a yes.

When residents purchase fishing and hunting licenses, store clerks have a list of questions from a Game and Fish application that they are required to ask customers. The questions include proof of address, date of birth and length of residency.

“You can’t go further if you don’t answer the questions,” said Ned Smith, an employee at Westbank Anglers.

Cheney said she answered all of the questions truthfully.

The employee who asked Cheney the questions no longer works at Westbank Anglers, Smith said.

Game and Fish officials don’t know how the discrepancies happened, said Mark Nelson, project coordinator for Game and Fish.

There are penalties for submitting incorrect information on an application, he said.

The fine for a false statement on the application is $220 and is a misdemeanor, he said. If Game and Fish imposes the fine and Cheney chooses to contest the fine in court, a judge could ratchet up the fine to $1,000.

“At this point we’re going to follow up on this like any other residency issues,” Nelson said. “It’s at the initial stages of verification.”

Maybe you can add a #3 to your avatar. Liberals scared of Liz Chaney. I for one am very impressed with her and would love to see a debate with her and any democrat that dared.

Forum List

Back