Liz is Just Another Dick

She has to beat a very popular two term Senator in the primary first. It's a small state, population wise, and the folks take loyalty very seriously. Her run against a long time supporter of her father who had already announced his wish to serve one more term is viewed with disfavor. She has a long way to go.

Last edited:
She has to beat a very popular two term Senator in the primary first. It's a small state, population wise, and the folks take loyalty very seriously. Her run against a long time supporter of her father who had already announced his wish to serve one more term is viewed with disfavor. She has a long way to go.

She has to start somewhere. I must admit I don't know much about the Republican Senator that she is trying to unseat. I have heard her speak on many issues and I feel she is extremely intelligent and speaks seriously on matters that are serious which is quite a switch from what we see with Obama and many other democrats.

Having lived in Jackson, Wyoming I know full well that they strictly enforce hunting and fishing laws for obvious reasons of so many out-of-state sportsmen overrunning their wildlife.

I wonder how this happened....hmmmmm...I guess it's good to be the Daughter of the Dick.

Liz Cheney listed as 10-year Wyomingite, gets resident fishing license early

Senate candidate Liz Cheney improperly received a state resident fishing license based on an application with incorrect information, according to Wyoming Game and Fish Department records.

Cheney, who last month announced she will challenge Sen. Mike Enzi in the 2014 Republican primary, received her resident license just 72 days after closing on her Wilson house in May 2012. State law requires residents live in the state 365 consecutive days before they can receive a resident hunting or fishing license, which are cheaper than out-of-state licenses.

Cheney’s application also lists her as a 10-year resident of Wyoming.

The Game and Fish records are incorrect, Cheney told the Star-Tribune.

“The clerk must have made a mistake,” she said. “I never claimed to be a 10-year resident.”

One year ago — more than two months after Cheney moved to Teton County from Virginia — she bought a fishing license at Westbank Anglers in Teton Village. Cheney said the clerk asked if she was a resident. Cheney said she replied with a yes.

When residents purchase fishing and hunting licenses, store clerks have a list of questions from a Game and Fish application that they are required to ask customers. The questions include proof of address, date of birth and length of residency.

“You can’t go further if you don’t answer the questions,” said Ned Smith, an employee at Westbank Anglers.

Cheney said she answered all of the questions truthfully.

The employee who asked Cheney the questions no longer works at Westbank Anglers, Smith said.

Game and Fish officials don’t know how the discrepancies happened, said Mark Nelson, project coordinator for Game and Fish.

There are penalties for submitting incorrect information on an application, he said.

The fine for a false statement on the application is $220 and is a misdemeanor, he said. If Game and Fish imposes the fine and Cheney chooses to contest the fine in court, a judge could ratchet up the fine to $1,000.

“At this point we’re going to follow up on this like any other residency issues,” Nelson said. “It’s at the initial stages of verification.”

Maybe you can add a #3 to your avatar. Liberals scared of Liz Chaney. I for one am very impressed with her and would love to see a debate with her and any democrat that dared.

She doesn't need to worry about a democrat. It's Wyoming. She needs to worry about the well liked Enzi

She has to start somewhere. I must admit I don't know much about the Republican Senator that she is trying to unseat. I have heard her speak on many issues and I feel she is extremely intelligent and speaks seriously on matters that are serious which is quite a switch from what we see with Obama and many other democrats.

He is a well liked republican who has the backing coal and oil. She can't beat that in Wyoming.

He is a well liked republican who has the backing coal and oil. She can't beat that in Wyoming.

That's what the rank and file GOP bitches in Texas thought too, but Ted Cruz handed them their own fat asses for lunch with the entire establishment against him.

The faggots of the left are terrified that the GOP may one day no longer be eating the shit of democrats and asking for seconds. It's the republicans who are tossing out the dinosaurs and entrenched DC whores. The democrats are more than happy to keep the Reid/Pelosi status quo of corruption.

That's what the rank and file GOP bitches in Texas thought too, but Ted Cruz handed them their own fat asses for lunch with the entire establishment against him.

The faggots of the left are terrified that the GOP may one day no longer be eating the shit of democrats and asking for seconds. It's the republicans who are tossing out the dinosaurs and entrenched DC whores. The democrats are more than happy to keep the Reid/Pelosi status quo of corruption.

Enzi isn't a dinosaur and there is reason why coal minors and coal executives like him.
She won't beat him, and doesn't deserve to beat him, well not yet. Which I think she understands. Right now, I am guessing she is trying to get her name out there for one Enzi does retire.

And who is the GOP putting on there? Oh! That's right, do nothing Tea Party members . Yeah! That's a good improvement.
And don't worry, most are already playing DC politics.

Enzi isn't a dinosaur and there is reason why coal minors and coal executives like him.
She won't beat him, and doesn't deserve to beat him, well not yet. Which I think she understands. Right now, I am guessing she is trying to get her name out there for one Enzi does retire.

And who is the GOP putting on there? Oh! That's right, do nothing Tea Party members . Yeah! That's a good improvement.

nothing says tossing out the dinosaurs (in wyoming!) and entrenched DC whores like supporting liz cheney.

nothing says tossing out the dinosaurs (in wyoming!) and entrenched DC whores like supporting liz cheney.

We didn't say anything about the offspring of dinosaurs.

What's the matter with you?

Oh, Liz is trying to unseat the guy this year. She's got her name out there, but not in a good way. She had the seat for the asking in 2020, but doesn't want to stand in line. Problem is, pols have llng memories. If Enzi hangs on, he may well promote the candidacy of someone else to replace him.

Liz's only hope is to flood the state with ads, paiting Enzi as too willing to compromise with Obama. Essentially running against Obama.

We didn't say anything about the offspring of dinosaurs.

What's the matter with you?

but entrenched DC whores were mentioned. :cool:

Having lived in Jackson, Wyoming I know full well that they strictly enforce hunting and fishing laws for obvious reasons of so many out-of-state sportsmen overrunning their wildlife.

I wonder how this happened....hmmmmm...I guess it's good to be the Daughter of the Dick.

Senate candidate Liz Cheney improperly received a state resident fishing license based on an application with incorrect information, according to Wyoming Game and Fish Department records.

Cheney, who last month announced she will challenge Sen. Mike Enzi in the 2014 Republican primary, received her resident license just 72 days after closing on her Wilson house in May 2012. State law requires residents live in the state 365 consecutive days before they can receive a resident hunting or fishing license, which are cheaper than out-of-state licenses.

“The clerk must have made a mistake,” she said. “I never claimed to be a 10-year resident.”

One year ago — more than two months after Cheney moved to Teton County from Virginia — she bought a fishing license at Westbank Anglers in Teton Village. Cheney said the clerk asked if she was a resident. Cheney said she replied with a yes.

When residents purchase fishing and hunting licenses, store clerks have a list of questions from a Game and Fish application that they are required to ask customers. The questions include proof of address, date of birth and length of residency.

“You can’t go further if you don’t answer the questions,” said Ned Smith, an employee at Westbank Anglers.

The employee who asked Cheney the questions no longer works at Westbank Anglers, Smith said.

Game and Fish officials don’t know how the discrepancies happened, said Mark Nelson, project coordinator for Game and Fish.

There are penalties for submitting incorrect information on an application, he said.

The fine for a false statement on the application is $220 and is a misdemeanor, he said. If Game and Fish imposes the fine and Cheney chooses to contest the fine in court, a judge could ratchet up the fine to $1,000.

“At this point we’re going to follow up on this like any other residency issues,” Nelson said. “It’s at the initial stages of verification.”

This the best you can do?

Did she do anything criminal?

If not, who cares?

If so, let her face the penalty.

Doesn't matter to me if she is elected senator. I've no evidence she is any more conservative than the rest of her family.

You don't get it, nitwit. The penalty has been paid by the clerk who lost her job over this. The Cheneys think they own Wyoming.

link? you've been dishonest in the past, so i need verification of this claim.

thanks.

If a state chooses to, they can grandfather her in for her childhood spent in Wyoming as well as the 5 terms Cheney spent as Wyoming's U. S. Representative to Congress at large, his time spent in the presidential administrations he served, etc. Wyoming could change her license to read a 30 or more year residency under those circumstances, and I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

The Equality state rocks!!!

:lmao:

Did she do anything criminal?

If not, who cares?

If so, let her face the penalty.

Doesn't matter to me if she is elected senator. I've no evidence she is any more conservative than the rest of her family.

You don't get it, nitwit. The penalty has been paid by the clerk who lost her job over this. The Cheneys think they own Wyoming.

link? you've been dishonest in the past, so i need verification of this claim.

thanks.

Understatement of the year so far.:clap2:

Forum List

Back