Liz Cheney: Trump was watching Jan 6 riot on TV, could have stopped it, he is unfit to serve,i agree with Hillary about end of democracy if Trump wins

You don’t care because you can’t handle the truth… easier just to ignore it. That’s pretty weak.
There is no truth in what she said. She acts like President Trump could just control an entire crowd. He already told them to go home.

There is no truth in what she said. She acts like President Trump could just control an entire crowd. He already told them to go home.
What exactly do you think she said that was false? Be specific. She never claimed he could control an entire crowd so the point you just made was lazy and not relevant. Try again

Marxists are just pretending that Liz Cheney has some sort of political future in Wyoming. She doesn't. It has nothing to do with Trump. She has embraced democrat Marxism, that's enough.

The Big Lie is this idea that no election fraud took place.
The Big lie as that the election was stolen when NOBODY can prove that it was. Youre hiding behind the “no fraud” argument. There is insignificant amounts of fraud in every election. I can show you a handful of fraudulent votes that Trump got last election. Doesn’t mean a thing. Do better

Marxists are just pretending that Liz Cheney has some sort of political future in Wyoming. She doesn't. It has nothing to do with Trump. She has embraced democrat Marxism, that's enough.
Did you just come here to rant about Liz Cheney’s future?! Haha, nobody cares what you think about her future. Try the topic at hand. Show that she said anything that wasn’t true in that interview. I dare you

Forum List

Back