Liz Cheney says her re-election bid will be a referendum for the Republican Party

Yes, it will decide whether the Republicans will be the GOP or the GQP. The heart of the GOP is at stake. If she loses the nomination, which she may very well do, the GQP has chosen trumpism over conservatism. That is truly sad and could spell the end of the Republican Party as we know it.

They will have chosen a two time impeached, loser, who may very well be indicted on several counts...over a truly conservative woman. Their choice....?
It will be a referendum on the militay/industrial complex cock she loves to suck while eating the pussy of her butch lover.

Yes, it will decide whether the Republicans will be the GOP or the GQP. The heart of the GOP is at stake. If she loses the nomination, which she may very well do, the GQP has chosen trumpism over conservatism. That is truly sad and could spell the end of the Republican Party as we know it.

They will have chosen a two time impeached, loser, who may very well be indicted on several counts...over a truly conservative woman. Their choice....?
Tough to imagine her winning. She'll have the whole Trump Nation going after her, including its money.

Maybe it's too early for her to be declaring that 2022 means anything permanent. This can't be fixed that quickly. The alternate universe is as strong as ever.
If Chairman Mao were alive an shit on Trump, would anti-trumpers support him?
We would support neither.

What a strange question.

Last edited:
Tough to imagine her winning.
I think its better than even money she keeps her seat

Cheney will have plenty of donations from democrats nationally, and some percentage of the republican base, though probably not the majority

combine that with democrats in the state registering republican and voting for her, plus democrat voter fraud if needed and her chances are excellent
I'm with Mac on this one. Lazy fat former president supporters don't seem to have a long shelf life.
Trump supporters do what we can

Unlike democrats we only get one vote per election
As a Liberal, I think by next year common sense returns somewhat.

You guys do the whining and complaining about one person one vote....every time your side has less votes. Democrats organize and vote to expand our base while republics look to limit who votes.
Easier for them to play the victim. Hell, look at the man they adore, the biggest victim of them all.

I don't know that her race is going to be any kind of bellwether. That's a solid conservative state.

Either way, this is gonna be a process, I suspect, not a sea change.
I just see her long term connections and the fact that she didn’t impregnate a 14 year old as an advantage over maga types.

I disagree with her conservative positions, but I believe she acts in an honest way.
Yep. I'd imagine that anyone wearing a MAGA hat who can fog a mirror will have a good chance to beat her, but you never know. They do seem to like the clownish types.

Cheney will have plenty of donations from democrats nationally, and some percentage of the republican base, though probably not the majority
combine that with democrats in the state registering republican and voting for her, plus democrat voter fraud if needed and her chances are excellent
Voter fraud by the Democrats guarantees she will win.
You guys now have a nice and handy excuse for losing any time, anywhere.

You'll always be able to blame someone else, and you'll never have to look in the mirror.

Neat!

Tough to imagine her winning. She'll have the whole Trump Nation going after her, including its money.

Maybe it's too early for her to be declaring that 2022 means anything permanent. This can't be fixed that quickly. The alternate universe is as strong as ever.

What a strange question.
Not strange at all.

I'm with Mac on this one. Lazy fat former president supporters don't seem to have a long shelf life.
Trump supporters do what we can

Unlike democrats we only get one vote per election
But unlimited conspiracy theories.

It will, to some extent, do so. It will be a sign as to what degree the neocon vision has been cast aside.

Trump to me is closer to the Founding Fathers then Cheyney and Biden and the architects of the Deep State.

You guys now have a nice and handy excuse for losing any time, anywhere.

You'll always be able to blame someone else, and you'll never have to look in the mirror.

Neat!
If we are delusional as you and mac1958 claim then you are going to be in power a long time even without voter fraud and your lib nirvana of marxist equalness is a certainity

It will be a referendum on the militay/industrial complex cock she loves to suck while eating the pussy of her butch lover.
While your post just might be a misogynist insult to all women you don't like, on the other hand, you just may be a stupid trump fluffer who con-fused Liz Cheney with her sister who is gay. Which is it?

Trump to me is closer to the Founding Fathers then Cheyney and Biden and the architects of the Deep State.
"trump to me is closer to the Founding Fathers"..... :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Please stop repeating the Big Lie that trump started. It was concocted months before even the 2016 election. STOP IT!

What a strange question.
This from Greenwald is true. No?

If you want go commit some heinous crime, just be sure to post a few anti-Trump messages to social media afterward and you'll have all the support you could possibly want and more.

Cheney will be unemployed in Jan 2023, not because she criticized Trump but because she refused to represent her constituents. She thinks she knows better than the people who put her in office, in other words a typical establishment politician.

The Republican Party has long specialized in the dumb but nice (Dan Quayle, Bush 43, Palin)...and now, Liz

She's going to get primaried...Favorability among WY voters is in the teens...The Bushbot neocons are dead.

The something which is being overlooked is trump was voted out by Republicans who changed their mind. That's a fact proven by statistics.
Those people are still out there and more than likely, still favour Cheney because she spoke out against trump although the voters did it before her.
She will not be forgotten by those Republican dissidents when it comes to her re election.
So don't be so quick to predict anything purely because you hate her criticism of that idiot. She was right them and still is.

Forum List

Back