Liz Cheney says her re-election bid will be a referendum for the Republican Party

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

Yes, it will decide whether the Republicans will be the GOP or the GQP. The heart of the GOP is at stake. If she loses the nomination, which she may very well do, the GQP has chosen trumpism over conservatism. That is truly sad and could spell the end of the Republican Party as we know it.

They will have chosen a two time impeached, loser, who may very well be indicted on several counts...over a truly conservative woman. Their choice....?

Yes, it will decide whether the Republicans will be the GOP or the GQP. The heart of the GOP is at stake. If she loses the nomination, which she may very well do, the GQP has chosen trumpism over conservatism. That is truly sad and could spell the end of the Republican Party as we know it.

They will have chosen a two time impeached, loser, who may very well be indicted on several counts...over a truly conservative woman. Their choice....?
Tough to imagine her winning. She'll have the whole Trump Nation going after her, including its money.

Maybe it's too early for her to be declaring that 2022 means anything permanent. This can't be fixed that quickly. The alternate universe is as strong as ever.

Tough to imagine her winning.
I think its better than even money she keeps her seat

Cheney will have plenty of donations from democrats nationally, and some percentage of the republican base, though probably not the majority

combine that with democrats in the state registering republican and voting for her, plus democrat voter fraud if needed and her chances are excellent

Cheney will have plenty of donations from democrats nationally, and some percentage of the republican base, though probably not the majority

combine that with democrats in the state registering republican and voting for her, plus democrat voter fraud if needed and her chances are excellent
I'm with Mac on this one. Lazy fat former president supporters don't seem to have a long shelf life.

I'm with Mac on this one. Lazy fat former president supporters don't seem to have a long shelf life.
Trump supporters do what we can

Unlike democrats we only get one vote per election

<YAWN!>

Cheney is dead meat.

As a Liberal, I think by next year common sense returns somewhat.

You guys do the whining and complaining about one person one vote....every time your side has less votes. Democrats organize and vote to expand our base while republics look to limit who votes.

You guys do the whining and complaining about one person one vote....every time your side has less votes. Democrats organize and vote to expand our base while republics look to limit who votes.
Easier for them to play the victim. Hell, look at the man they adore, the biggest victim of them all.

I don't know that her race is going to be any kind of bellwether. That's a solid conservative state.

Either way, this is gonna be a process, I suspect, not a sea change.

Sorry.
Our politics ain't going backwards.

Easier for them to play the victim. Hell, look at the man they adore, the biggest victim of them all.

I don't know that her race is going to be any kind of bellwether. That's a solid conservative state.

Playing the victim is the Democrat specialty, douchebag. What do you imagine those 9 months of riots in Portland and Seattle were about?

Do you brain damaged morons ever listen to the crap you say?

Tough to imagine her winning. She'll have the whole Trump Nation going after her, including its money.

Maybe it's too early for her to be declaring that 2022 means anything permanent. This can't be fixed that quickly. The alternate universe is as strong as ever.
May gaia get her to send your families to war and die horribly and slowly. America must go down.

Playing the victim is the Democrat specialty, douchebag. What do you imagine those 9 months of riots in Portland and Seattle were about?

Do you brain damaged morons ever listen to the crap you say?
Naw, we leave it for you brilliant Trumpsters to fill us in on The Truth.

'cuz you're super smart 'n extra truthy 'n stuff.

May gaia get her to send your families to war and die horribly and slowly. America must go down.
:confused-84:

Wyoming is a very conservative state and she has high name recognition which plays a key part in getting elected. In many cases people on both the right and left tend to vote for the name they know not on their record or accomplishments. It’s possible Cheney could lose her re-election bid but I don’t think it’s likely.

Liz Cheney says her re-election bid will be a referendum for the Republican Party​

Gee. That should take all of about 5 minutes to decide. Lez really overrates herself! New flash bitch, you are less than a zero to the GOP.
She sees how the dice are rolling and she knows she's done. I think she's setting herself up for some other career going forward. There have been some rumors about a segment of the GOP breaking away and beginning their own party. I'll be glad to see it happen but I seriously doubt they'll try it once they accept the real data on where the support lies. It will take some time but the RINO trash will be taken out eventually.

Wyoming is a very conservative state and she has high name recognition which plays a key part in getting elected. In many cases people on both the right and left tend to vote for the name they know not on their record or accomplishments. It’s possible Cheney could lose her re-election bid but I don’t think it’s likely.

They might.
But in D.C. she'll be sent to the 'back forty'.

truly sad and could spell the end of the Republican Party as we know it.
That's KIND OF THE POINT, INNIT? The establishment RINOs are being targeted for political extinction and hopefully, she'll be the first Big Name to fall. As it is, the Republican party is only the flip side of the Democrat party. They're BOTH the DC party.

They might.
But in D.C. she'll be sent to the 'back forty'.
Probably but in DC much like in Hollywood anything can be forgiven when it benefits you to do so.

Forum List

Back