Livestream Proud Boys March on Berkeley

LOL. Same kind of idiocy. Perhaps we should just make a very large arena in the Mojave, ship both factions there, and charge admission to watch.

• Banned
Hey, I thought that the people in black and masks were all leftists?

You didn't watch it did you? The only masks we wear are for tactical purposes to block antifa mace and m80 based IED shrapnel not to conceal our identity.

Proud boys ready to fuck uo some trust fund commie scum.

Are they a branch of the Log Cabin republicans?

That guy would rip your fucking head off you stupid millenial twat who's never seen the Road Warrior.

I'm more worried he'll try to rip open my asshole

I'm sure you could take after all that n!gger dick you've taken faggot.

Whenever somebody tries to talk about n*gger dick, 100% of the time it's a conservative

That guy would rip your fucking head off you stupid millenial twat who's never seen the Road Warrior.

I don't know why, but this made me laugh loud enough for the cat to run out of the room. lol

Afraid you might like it?

No

Uh huh :biggrin:.

I'm sure you could take after all that n!gger dick you've taken faggot.

Whenever somebody tries to talk about n*gger dick, 100% of the time it's a conservative

You were the first one to bring up anal sex.....and we know you're only afraid he would rip your asshole because you would give it to him if he wanted it, faggot.

Forum List

Back