Watch Live...Trump speaks in Ohio at 7 PM ET, Mike Lindell & JD Vance will also speak

• Banned
you can go to Spotify and type "Trump rally playlist" and you get every song ever played at a Trump rally...80s hair metal band Poison song being played at the rally right now

And it will be just as forgettable as all of his other ones.
Like it or not, the only thing Trump can do right now is hurt the Republican party...oh wait....WINNING!! :auiqs.jpg:

Ohio Trump rally: Former president's backing may 'propel Vance to victory,' indicate power of his endorsement

Former President Donald Trump's rally for Ohio Senate candidate J.D. Vance Saturday will likely be the biggest event of the hotly-contested race — and the race may be the biggest test of Trump's endorsement power yet.

Trump backed Vance for the GOP Senate nomination in Ohio after months of the top candidates jockeying for his support. Rivals Mike Gibbons, Jane Timken and Josh Mandel — all advised and endorsed by at least some Trump-world regulars — sparred with Vance and each other about whose support for Trump was more genuine.

For most of the race it appeared Mandel and Gibbons were the frontrunners. They were effectively tied atop a Fox News Poll of the race conducted in early March, with Vance, Timken and Ohio state Sen. Matt Dolan all clustered in a second tier in the race.

But then Trump picked Vance, putting Vance squarely in contention for the nomination.

"Here is a case where the Trump endorsement could really make all the difference," University of Virginia Center for Politics Director Larry Sabato told Fox News. "He wasn't one of the two leaders. But it seems to me like Trump's endorsement could easily propel Vance
to a victory."

"God bless America from Anchorage to Honolulu", says the guy doing the prayer

weird choice of cities, but he also mentioned other cities

"God bless America from Anchorage to Honolulu", says the guy doing the prayer

weird choice of cities, but he also mentioned other cities

He also mentioned other cities, so why did you feel the need for the snotty post

We can watch the rally for outselves, thank you, without a tranny-loving backbencher like you giving us running commentary

Democrat President says this is a woman

1650746628105.png

He also mentioned other cities, so why did you feel the need for the snotty post

We can watch the rally for outselves, thank you, without a tranny-loving backbencher like you giving us running commentary
i like to give commentary, that's the whole purpose...i was the one who created the thread anyway...no one tells me what to do, not even God

Forum List

Back