Live Tonight, 6pm eastern: Hi Def Society podcast, episode 1

I said "men buttfucking each other?"

He rolled his eyes and went back in his room. I'm kinda embarrassed.

You sound like a moron redneck. Now I need to bleach my ears.

I thought he sounded nervous.

I don't know what the deal is with you two and I'm sure my opinion doesn't much count, but he gets a little credit for calling and not being a douche on air.

I was a little nervous, plus have a couple preschoolers running around.

Gracie is just a bitch.

I don't think she's a bitch just like I don't think you're a moron, but that's me.

We're all entitled to our own opinion. I don't try to get others to conform to mine.
Oh bullshit. You whine all the fucking time if nobody agrees with your so called opinion.

I said "men buttfucking each other?"

He rolled his eyes and went back in his room. I'm kinda embarrassed.

Headphones.

No way am I explaining this conversation to little Bama, especially now that they're talking about eating lady bum.

Good god.

Oh, and I'm glad GT hung up on conpigbear. If I wanna hear a hillbilly, I can find a redneck station on youtube.

You sound like a moron redneck. Now I need to bleach my ears.

I don't know what the deal is with you two and I'm sure my opinion doesn't much count, but he gets a little credit for calling and not being a douche on air.

Gracie is just a bitch.

I don't think she's a bitch just like I don't think you're a moron, but that's me.

We're all entitled to our own opinion. I don't try to get others to conform to mine.
Oh bullshit. You whine all the fucking time if nobody agrees with your so called opinion.

Take your bullshit to the FZ twat.

Gracie is just a bitch.

Take your bullshit to the FZ twat.
Make me, asswipe.

Forum List

Back