Live Tonight, 6pm eastern: Hi Def Society podcast, episode 1

You sound like a moron redneck. Now I need to bleach my ears.

I thought he sounded nervous.

I don't know what the deal is with you two and I'm sure my opinion doesn't much count, but he gets a little credit for calling and not being a douche on air.

I was a little nervous, plus have a couple preschoolers running around.

Gracie is just a bitch.

I don't know what the deal is with you two and I'm sure my opinion doesn't much count, but he gets a little credit for calling and not being a douche on air.

Gracie is just a bitch.

I don't think she's a bitch just like I don't think you're a moron, but that's me.

Gracie is just a bitch.

I don't think she's a bitch just like I don't think you're a moron, but that's me.

We're all entitled to our own opinion. I don't try to get others to conform to mine.

Gracie is just a bitch.

We're all entitled to our own opinion. I don't try to get others to conform to mine.

Usually the best approach.

Forum List

Back