Live In A Radical Islamic Hot Zone?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Government DOES try and keep track of just how many are in each state and which ones are the biggest danger. So for a state by state beark down lets start here.
mosques-in-america-1-e1441416422552.jpg

Damn thing is this may kind of reminds me of Syria. They took a costal area and one in the southwest and one to the northeast. This IS how they started there.
So now how about a map looking at the "hot spots"?

Screen-Shot-2015-11-20-at-2.48.26-PM-e1448145609822.png

"These mosques or their leading clerics have radicalized attendees to become terrorists, supported terrorist organizations, made radical Islamist remarks or hosted others that have, or are financially backed by radical individuals or organizations."

Okay, so that is the map that shows what areas you jihadists come from. The "home grown" terrorists. So which terrorist group is it you ask? Well they ALL work together and use different groups to work different states. Like this..
image003-736751.jpg

And these groups have ALREADY mapped out AND posted where every FBI field office watching them is as seen here..
map.png

If you allow in all these terrorists "refugees" like democrats want you WILL by proxy be giving them the thing they REALLY want and that is a police state. Simple as that.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...u-living-in-a-radical-mosque-zone-in-america/

From my experience living in these "Islamic hot zones" for most of my life, I can conclusively say they're the only places you get good shawarma in this country.

From my experience living in these "Islamic hot zones" for most of my life, I can conclusively say they're the only places you get good shawarma in this country.

when I go back to NY we always go to brooklyn , they have great arab restaurants and we get take out for Falafel and Lamb or Maqluba. Funny thing is most places where different cultures live around each other people get along and aren't crapping their pants like flyover country places or jesusland

Last edited:

when I go back to NY we always go to brooklyn , they have great arab restaurants and we get take out for Falafel and Lamb

The best Shawarma in New York is from a cart on the corner of 51st and 6th Ave in Manhattan. They've gotten quite popular recently and expanded, but I used to go there on a regular basis 15 years ago when I worked the late shift in Times Square. They were only open between 11pm and 5am, and served mostly to taxi drivers.

This is their website: The Halal Guys | Gyro and Chicken

They are not exactly Hot Zones..........but they are areas that the FBI does keep an eye on...............Many stories of Islamburg in NY came out that they were doing military training...............In another thread the Muslim apologist just denied that was going on even with the videos...................In the same thread I pointed out how one of these BURG places in Texas housed a Terrorist later taken down by the Feds.............

I think it's part of the Holy Land Foundation and their terrorism. Of course CAIR ditched themselves from those episodes.........I'd have to look it back up.

when I go back to NY we always go to brooklyn , they have great arab restaurants and we get take out for Falafel and Lamb

The best Shawarma in New York is from a cart on the corner of 51st and 6th Ave in Manhattan. They've gotten quite popular recently and expanded, but I used to go there on a regular basis 15 years ago when I worked the late shift in Times Square. They were only open between 11pm and 5am, and served mostly to taxi drivers.

Thanks!! . we are going back up next month and I'll definitely check it out

Islamberg | Clarion Project

Islamberg is the 70-acre headquarters of Muslims of the Americas, the International Quranic Open University and the United Muslim Christian Forum. These organizations are led by a radical cleric in Pakistan named SheikhMubarak Ali Gilani.

Islamberg originally had a connection to the Muslim Brotherhood. A non-profit named “Ikhwanul Muslimun Inc.” was registered as a church on the property in 1974. The name is Arabic for “Muslim Brotherhood.”

The person who registered it still lives at Islamberg. When he was contacted, he said that the entity has long been inactive and was set up during a time when African-American Muslims were struggling to form their identity.[1] A 1991 U.S. Muslim Brotherhood memo lays out a strategy that includes “training on the use of weapons domestically” and says there are “noticeable activities in this regard.”

In 2001, ATF Special Agent Thomas P. Gallagher testified in court that “Individuals from the organization [Muslims of the Americas] are trained in Hancock, N.Y., and if they pass the training in Hancock, N.Y., are then sent to Pakistan for training in paramilitary and survivalist training by Mr. Gilani.”[2]

95zQEjGm3UXZ.png

This the place we frequent
https://www.delivery.com/cities/bro...nt=restaurant&utm_campaign=places&utm_term=BK

Government DOES try and keep track of just how many are in each state and which ones are the biggest danger. So for a state by state beark down lets start here.
mosques-in-america-1-e1441416422552.jpg

Damn thing is this may kind of reminds me of Syria. They took a costal area and one in the southwest and one to the northeast. This IS how they started there.
So now how about a map looking at the "hot spots"?

Screen-Shot-2015-11-20-at-2.48.26-PM-e1448145609822.png

"These mosques or their leading clerics have radicalized attendees to become terrorists, supported terrorist organizations, made radical Islamist remarks or hosted others that have, or are financially backed by radical individuals or organizations."

Okay, so that is the map that shows what areas you jihadists come from. The "home grown" terrorists. So which terrorist group is it you ask? Well they ALL work together and use different groups to work different states. Like this..
image003-736751.jpg

And these groups have ALREADY mapped out AND posted where every FBI field office watching them is as seen here..
map.png

If you allow in all these terrorists "refugees" like democrats want you WILL by proxy be giving them the thing they REALLY want and that is a police state. Simple as that.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/2015/...u-living-in-a-radical-mosque-zone-in-america/
ACTIVE HATE GROUPS

Hate Map

_72292906_us_white_hate_624map.gif

A disturbing reminder that hate groups are still active.This map shows all 160 KKK

Our homegrown white christian terrorists

fa4525b521a5f687ccc5ed817489ee9b.jpg

Daniel Pearl was going to see Gilani for an interview in Pakistan.............he was a reporter trying to expose some groups in the United States who were funding terrorist.........................He never made it to the meeting.......................

Daniel Pearl was going to see Gilani for an interview in Pakistan.............he was a reporter trying to expose some groups in the United States who were funding terrorist.........................He never made it to the meeting.......................
Pearl was a jew and a spy......being a reporter was his cover story. ........ :cool:

I've never eaten at one. The line is about 30 deep whenever I walk by one of their carts.

I <3 Middle Eastern food.

Forum List

Back