Live expectancy dropping in GOP rural counties. Is that really a bad thing?

Do you support stopping that flow of drugs, or do you support letting more people die while we talk about it for a few more decades?

I support letting people do whatever the fuck they want.

What make you think it is the Republicans that are keeling over causing the decline in life expectancy. More than likely itis the democrats whose heads are exploding by republican winning that is causing the decline.

U.S. life expectancy varies by more than 20 years from county to county

After all, their party is doing just what they wanted:

Getting rid of healthcare

Stop the messaging on healthy eating

Slashing funding for education

Tax cuts for corporations and billionaires

This is what the GOP base wanted. They have "won". Tell us they won't start complaining about what they "won".

Analysis | The Health 202: A eulogy for the individual mandate

The nation hadn't seen two consecutive years of declining life expectancy since 1962 and 1963, when when influenza caused an inordinate ...

Thank you, Obamacare!

This is what the GOP base wanted. They have "won". Tell us they won't start complaining about what they "won".

The nation hadn't seen two consecutive years of declining life expectancy since 1962 and 1963, when when influenza caused an inordinate ...

Thank you, Obamacare!

Yep. Thanks to Obama and the Democrats, we'll forever have the feds fucking with our health care.

Yes, any time life expectancy drops it is sad, even if it is people that don't agree with you politically.

Do you support stopping that flow of drugs, or do you support letting more people die while we talk about it for a few more decades?

That nice.

I support enforcing the law and protecting our communities from being flooded with drugs from our fine "friend" to the south.

That nice.

I support enforcing the law and protecting our communities from being flooded with drugs from our fine "friend" to the south.

Sounds to me like you support government telling people how to live. We don't need government deciding what we are allowed to eat, drink or smoke.

That nice.

Thanks to obama, our friends to the south are working hand in hand with Hezbollah. It was quite clever to think of a way for us to commit suicide rather than have to risk their own lives in a messy war.

That nice.

Sounds to me like you support government telling people how to live. We don't need government deciding what we are allowed to eat, drink or smoke.

Your fringe legalize drugs position is not going to happen anytime soon.

Till then, lets be serious about our laws, and shut down the border, greatly reducing the flow of illegal and dangerous drugs that are killing our people.

BUILT THE WALL.

64000 people in the USA DIED OF OPIOID OVERDOSES LAST YEAR ALONE all before the age of 60....

THAT'S what is the major cause

It's an epidemic that is killing Americans prematurely....without healthcare and treatment easily available, it will only get worse.

Lack of jobs and hope leads people to risky and unhealthy behavior.

Also, SEAL THE BORDER.
Nope, it is not mostly the poor or jobless, this is an epidemic that crosses all lifestyles, with doctors and Nurses and Lawyers and Indian chiefs and 14% are from patients prescribed the drug for pain, there are old and young, black and white etc all dying....last year we had 47000 opioid deaths and this year 64000, what's the count next year 100,000 deaths?

WHEN will this nation address this epidemic with all its got?
As long as with blacks, it's a crime, but with whites, it's a disease.

Reminds me of Katrina. Blacks loot, but whites "find".

looter.jpg

You really are bent on finding what it is that fits your beliefs.

As near as I can tell, nobody here takes you seriously. But that does not bother you..does it ?

Derp derp derp derpaderp derp DERP derp Derpa derp derp derp aderp derpa derp

The foolishness of this thread is beyond pale.

You mean getting rid of government mandated (stupidly overpriced) healthcare. The GOP is not doing anything to eliminate the healthcare industry. But, since it appears you are totally dependent upon the government for everything......

There is no messaging on healthy eating. There is the messaging on what people want to call healthy eating.

We spend more on education and get pathetic results.

The left keeps whining about our poor outcomes on healthcare after spending so much (and they are partly right), but the same model does not apply here ?

Go figure.

The world was going to come to an end with Donald Trump. He wasn't going to last a year.

The world is here and so the big idiot.

Next.

2300-LIFEEXP0509-CURRENT-05082017.jpg

It seems it always comes down to the deep south:
Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

They keep voting Republican and winning. Whatever it is they think they won, please don't give it to me. I want to live.

So now you think that South Dakota is the "deep south"? God you're an IDIOT, R-Derp!
You don't think South Dakota is a liberal state do you?

Besides, look at all that pale blue. Where is most of it?

The liberal state of Texas appears fine.

My guess is that nobody bothered to look that up before they posted this silly OP.

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

They keep voting Republican and winning. Whatever it is they think they won, please don't give it to me. I want to live.

Oglala Dakota County, SD, marked on your map, is the poorest county in the United States. They have voted Democrat since 1956.

It's no wonder they have the shortest lifespan.

The foolishness of this thread is beyond pale.

You mean getting rid of government mandated (stupidly overpriced) healthcare. The GOP is not doing anything to eliminate the healthcare industry. But, since it appears you are totally dependent upon the government for everything......

There is no messaging on healthy eating. There is the messaging on what people want to call healthy eating.

We spend more on education and get pathetic results.

The left keeps whining about our poor outcomes on healthcare after spending so much (and they are partly right), but the same model does not apply here ?

Go figure.

The world was going to come to an end with Donald Trump. He wasn't going to last a year.

The world is here and so the big idiot.

Next.

The main purpose of government, or so some would have it, is to instruct us all on the right way to live.

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

So now you think that South Dakota is the "deep south"? God you're an IDIOT, R-Derp!
South Dakota is in the Deep South? I said that?

Prove it.

Perfect example of what right wingers do. They make something up, accuse others of believing it, and then call them names for believing it.

Then the people they accused are standing there wondering what is wrong with these people who make this shit up? They have to be insane. Or evil. One or the other.

My guess is that nobody bothered to look that up before they posted this silly OP.

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

Oglala Dakota County, SD, marked on your map, is the poorest county in the United States. They have voted Democrat since 1956.

It's a map of the United States. It's not about one spot. It's about the entire country.
Dark Blue are where lifespan is longest. Light blue where life span is shortest. Were is the most light blue?

Sheesh, do you have to explain everything to these people? What is wrong with them?

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

It's a map of the United States. It's not about one spot. It's about the entire country.
Dark Blue are where lifespan is longest. Light blue where life span is shortest. Were is the most light blue?

Sheesh, do you have to explain everything to these people? What is wrong with them?
Here is a list of the life expectancy in the states, the blues states all have high life expectancy the red states are coughing and dying at the bottom

West Virginia Life Expectancy

What a gift to the left !

Why don't you get rid of Obamacare and let the republicans die ?

Or do you really believe your sillyness.

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

South Dakota is in the Deep South? I said that?

Prove it.

Perfect example of what right wingers do. They make something up, accuse others of believing it, and then call them names for believing it.

Then the people they accused are standing there wondering what is wrong with these people who make this shit up? They have to be insane. Or evil. One or the other.

It's you that makes stuff up.

The GOP does not want to get rid of healthcare. That's pure garbage.

Forum List

Back