Live expectancy dropping in GOP rural counties. Is that really a bad thing?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
U.S. life expectancy varies by more than 20 years from county to county

After all, their party is doing just what they wanted:

Getting rid of healthcare

Stop the messaging on healthy eating

Slashing funding for education

Tax cuts for corporations and billionaires

This is what the GOP base wanted. They have "won". Tell us they won't start complaining about what they "won".

Analysis | The Health 202: A eulogy for the individual mandate

The nation hadn't seen two consecutive years of declining life expectancy since 1962 and 1963, when when influenza caused an inordinate ...

• Banned
2300-LIFEEXP0509-CURRENT-05082017.jpg

It seems it always comes down to the deep south:
Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

They keep voting Republican and winning. Whatever it is they think they won, please don't give it to me. I want to live.

This is what the GOP base wanted. They have "won". Tell us they won't start complaining about what they "won".

The nation hadn't seen two consecutive years of declining life expectancy since 1962 and 1963, when when influenza caused an inordinate ...

Clear out the illegals, and the numbers go back to normal.

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

They keep voting Republican and winning. Whatever it is they think they won, please don't give it to me. I want to live.

So now you think that South Dakota is the "deep south"? God you're an IDIOT, R-Derp!

What part of this is confusing to you?

YOu ship jobs over seas, you cause economic hardship to the people.

YOu give jobs to immigrants instead of Americans, you cause hardship to the people.

People voted for change in Trade and Immigration, because the status quo policies are literally killing them.

And your response is to call them names.

• Banned

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

So now you think that South Dakota is the "deep south"? God you're an IDIOT, R-Derp!
You don't think South Dakota is a liberal state do you?

Besides, look at all that pale blue. Where is most of it?

Hey, genius, did you read your own link? Per the study you cited, the two years in which life expectancy dropped where 2013 and 2014, when the Democrats had the White house and the majority in the Senate.

Are you really so stupid as to blame Trump for something that occurred under Obama?

Swing and miss there pal!

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

Oglala Dakota County, SD, marked on your map, is the poorest county in the United States. They have voted Democrat since 1956.

It's no wonder they have the shortest lifespan.

YOu give jobs to immigrants instead of Americans, you cause hardship to the people.

People voted for change in Trade and Immigration, because the status quo policies are literally killing them.

87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated nitwit. They didn't go overseas. The jobs weren't "given away".

What you want to do is GIVE jobs to Americans they aren't qualified for.

First, how would that help anyone.
Second, complanies would never do that anyway.

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

Oglala Dakota County, SD, marked on your map, is the poorest county in the United States. They have voted Democrat since 1956.

Yea, because it's an Indian reservation.

And you know Republicans hate Indians. Not as much as they hate gays or blacks or Muslims or Hispanics. But still they hate Indians.

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

the reservations like the one pointed out is a horrible place to be imprisoned too

you see you leftards came up with the "Indian jail" idea to begin with

and you lie to them all the time to keep them needy and on the reservation

no matter how much you leftist fuck them over

they are loyal and will vote for you again and again

you leftists are applying the same idea to the poorest areas of the biggest cities

but without fences this time

liberalism = pure evil

87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated nitwit. They didn't go overseas. The jobs weren't "given away".

1. Yet, Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment we do Surplus. They don't have that because of primitive lack of automation.

2. NOthing I said, indicated giving jobs to Americans they are not qualified to do.

3. I note that you did not address my point about economic hardship causing harm to people. That point stands. Job encouraging policies is the answer to this decline in life expectancy.

64000 people in the USA DIED OF OPIOID OVERDOSES LAST YEAR ALONE all before the age of 60....

THAT'S what is the major cause

It's an epidemic that is killing Americans prematurely....without healthcare and treatment easily available, it will only get worse.

1. Yet, Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment we do Surplus. They don't have that because of primitive lack of automation.

2. NOthing I said, indicated giving jobs to Americans they are not qualified to do.

3. I note that you did not address my point about economic hardship causing harm to people. That point stands. Job encouraging policies is the answer to this decline in life expectancy.
Without supporting education and job training, there are no "job encouraging" policies.
What part of that don't you understand.

64000 people in the USA DIED OF OPIOID OVERDOSES LAST YEAR ALONE all before the age of 60....

It's an epidemic that is killing Americans prematurely....without healthcare and treatment easily available, it will only get worse.

Lack of jobs and hope leads people to risky and unhealthy behavior.

Also, SEAL THE BORDER.

Healthcare and Treatment Republicans working hard to make sure they DON'T get.

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

the reservations like the one pointed out is a horrible place to be imprisoned too

you see you leftards came up with the "Indian jail" idea to begin with

and you lie to them all the time to keep them needy and on the reservation

no matter how much you leftist fuck them over

they are loyal and will vote for you again and again

you leftists are applying the same idea to the poorest areas of the biggest cities

but without fences this time

liberalism = pure evil
Sorry toots, that reservation is surrounded by Republicans in a Red State and has been for years.

You can't blame that on us.

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

Yea, because it's an Indian reservation.

And you know Republicans hate Indians. Not as much as they hate gays or blacks or Muslims or Hispanics. But still they hate Indians.

There is no evidence to support your contention, but Democrats demonstrably hate them, beyond their ability to vote. They've been voting for Democrats for sixty years, and are still at rock bottom.

Brings Detroit to mind, eh?

Forum List

Back