Live expectancy dropping in GOP rural counties. Is that really a bad thing?

What part of this is confusing to you?

YOu ship jobs over seas, you cause economic hardship to the people.

YOu give jobs to immigrants instead of Americans, you cause hardship to the people.

People voted for change in Trade and Immigration, because the status quo policies are literally killing them.

And your response is to call them names.
87% of lost manufacturing jobs were automated nitwit. They didn't go overseas. The jobs weren't "given away".

What you want to do is GIVE jobs to Americans they aren't qualified for.

First, how would that help anyone.
Second, complanies would never do that anyway.

1. Yet, Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment we do Surplus. They don't have that because of primitive lack of automation.

2. NOthing I said, indicated giving jobs to Americans they are not qualified to do.

3. I note that you did not address my point about economic hardship causing harm to people. That point stands. Job encouraging policies is the answer to this decline in life expectancy.
Germany Makes Twice as Many Cars as the U.S. Even though it Pays its Workers Twice as Much

I think you mean they get paid twice as much.

I'm not sure what you think you just did there.

NOthing in that refutes or challenges my points you "replied" to.

1. Yet, Germany has TWICE the level of manufacturing employment we do Surplus. They don't have that because of primitive lack of automation.

2. NOthing I said, indicated giving jobs to Americans they are not qualified to do.

3. I note that you did not address my point about economic hardship causing harm to people. That point stands. Job encouraging policies is the answer to this decline in life expectancy.
What is it YOU don't get? You can encourage all you want. But if you don't have an educated work force, it's all bullsh!t.

And Republicans don't believe in education or job training. Duh!

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

Trump budget proposes 40% cut to job training programs

So, your point about german pay, you're dropping that without even trying to explain what point you were making.

Must have been a dozy.

A. We do have an educated workforce.

B. Depending on the job, the employer really should handle the training.

c. YOur link on the "republicans say about college" is twisted bullshit, that has been refuted already.

d. Job Training is not going to fix this. This is about Trade and Immigration policy.

My points stand.

2300-LIFEEXP0509-CURRENT-05082017.jpg

It seems it always comes down to the deep south:
Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

They keep voting Republican and winning. Whatever it is they think they won, please don't give it to me. I want to live.

the reservations like the one pointed out is a horrible place to be imprisoned too

you see you leftards came up with the "Indian jail" idea to begin with

and you lie to them all the time to keep them needy and on the reservation

no matter how much you leftist fuck them over

they are loyal and will vote for you again and again

you leftists are applying the same idea to the poorest areas of the biggest cities

but without fences this time

liberalism = pure evil
Sorry toots, that reservation is surrounded by Republicans in a Red State and has been for years.

You can't blame that on us.

hey fuck wad the people on the reservations overwhelmingly vote for the democrats

sure as hell can blame that on the democrats

they have fucked the Indians over for centuries

starting with Andrew Jackson and his trail of tears

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

They keep voting Republican and winning. Whatever it is they think they won, please don't give it to me. I want to live.

the reservations like the one pointed out is a horrible place to be imprisoned too

you leftists are applying the same idea to the poorest areas of the biggest cities

liberalism = pure evil
Sorry toots, that reservation is surrounded by Republicans in a Red State and has been for years.

hey fuck wad the people on the reservations overwhelmingly vote for the democrats

The reservation folk get all giddy when the Dems come visiting once every four years, then forget about them after the election.

At some point when they sober up, they might figure out the Dems don’t give a rats ass about them.

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

So now you think that South Dakota is the "deep south"? God you're an IDIOT, R-Derp!

The county that dip wit points out in South Dakota is an Indian Reservation.

They are dependable democrat voters
They should be. Because they know Republicans will not only never help them, but squat sh!t on them if given the chance.

You do understand that a reservation has its own government, right?
Yea, surround someone with a desert and watch them prosper.

Why are you cheering about the deaths of Native Americans?

You realize that’s what you’re doing, Right?

You think you’re better than them?

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

liberalism = pure evil

The reservation folk get all giddy when the Dems come visiting once every four years, then forget about them after the election.

At some point when they sober up, they might figure out the Dems don’t give a rats ass about them.

the democrats depend on the folks on the reservations not sober up

they need to keep them sick and dependent on scraps

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

Oglala Lakota County is an Indian Reservation you dumb shit.

64000 people in the USA DIED OF OPIOID OVERDOSES LAST YEAR ALONE all before the age of 60....

THAT'S what is the major cause

It's an epidemic that is killing Americans prematurely....without healthcare and treatment easily available, it will only get worse.
I saw a segment recently about opioid use lowering life expectancy but nothing about healthcare and treatment was mentioned. Most of them are young and physically healthy.

64000 people in the USA DIED OF OPIOID OVERDOSES LAST YEAR ALONE all before the age of 60....

It's an epidemic that is killing Americans prematurely....without healthcare and treatment easily available, it will only get worse.

Lack of jobs and hope leads people to risky and unhealthy behavior.

Also, SEAL THE BORDER.
Nope, it is not mostly the poor or jobless, this is an epidemic that crosses all lifestyles, with doctors and Nurses and Lawyers and Indian chiefs and 14% are from patients prescribed the drug for pain, there are old and young, black and white etc all dying....last year we had 47000 opioid deaths and this year 64000, what's the count next year 100,000 deaths?

WHEN will this nation address this epidemic with all its got?

Last edited:

I saw a segment recently about opioid use lowering life expectancy but nothing about healthcare and treatment was mentioned. Most of them are young and physically healthy.
no, not all young and they come from all different ages, colors and stature.... Hossfly

Healthcare gives them drug treatment and addiction treatment plans....it gives them a chance to beat it....

Most dropouts
Unemployed
Uneducated
Shorter life expectancy

So now you think that South Dakota is the "deep south"? God you're an IDIOT, R-Derp!

They should be. Because they know Republicans will not only never help them, but squat sh!t on them if given the chance.

South Dakota is not a desert.

Also, SEAL THE BORDER.
Nope, it is not mostly the poor or jobless, this is an epidemic that crosses all lifestyles, with doctors and Nurses and Lawyers and Indian chiefs and 14% are from patients prescribed the drug for pain, there are old and young, black and white etc all dying....last year we had 47000 opioid deaths and this year 64000, what's the count next year 100,000 deaths?

How do you make people not want to get high?

South Dakota is not a desert.

of course it is not

however the turd breath is still complaining about policies and practices

the democrats caused starting with Andrew Jackson

Also, SEAL THE BORDER.

I've seen that over 90% of the heroin in this country comes over the mexican border.

You ready to seal that border? Build the wall, start really slamming smugglers?

Cause I am.

That sound like part of "all it's got"?

Also, SEAL THE BORDER.

As long as with blacks, it's a crime, but with whites, it's a disease.

Reminds me of Katrina. Blacks loot, but whites "find".

looter.jpg

There was a proposal, to yank all social services from those who test positive for drugs. Why can't this be done? This would save most of the Medicare budget and then work can begin to increase life expectancy.

Also, SEAL THE BORDER.

I've seen that over 90% of the heroin in this country comes over the mexican border.

Cause I am.

I think that most border agents who catch smugglers, also say, that drug smuggling is a joint federal and cartel business, otherwise half of it could be stopped even without sealing the border. So the fence and seal is something totally different, it is all about controlling the law abiding citizens, not drugs.

Also, SEAL THE BORDER.

Cause I am.

I think that most border agents who catch smugglers, also say, that drug smuggling is a joint federal and cartel business, otherwise half of it could be stopped even without sealing the border. So the fence and seal is something totally different, it is all about controlling the law abiding citizens, not drugs.

I think that sounds like the same old tactic of distraction, and quibbling that has been used to prevent real action for decades, while Americans are dying, a lot.

Do you support stopping that flow of drugs, or do you support letting more people die while we talk about it for a few more decades?

Also, SEAL THE BORDER.

Cause I am.

I think that sounds like the same old tactic of distraction, and quibbling that has been used to prevent real action for decades, while Americans are dying, a lot.

Do you support stopping that flow of drugs, or do you support letting more people die while we talk about it for a few more decades?

I support a degree of freedom for citizens of the USA. Both law enforcement and legislation originates from the same corrupt sources, that move monies to and from US government accounts and cartel accounts. If we try to step up law enforcement, build fences, write stricter laws, all we do is shoot ourselves in the foot.

Forum List

Back