. LIVE! DeSantis vs. Newsom

Newsom is such a smiley snake oil salesman. I could not bring myself to watch it.

Was it actually interesting?

It is too expensive in California because the GOP refuses to tax the rich their fair share and invest in infrastructure like housing for crying out loud. But the homeless have no reason not to go to California and have some dignity instead of having to hide in sewers......
franco shut the fuck up.....you have no idea what its like living there....republicans dont have much say....

Newsom is such a smiley snake oil salesman. I could not bring myself to watch it.

Was it actually interesting?
You guys wouldn't know a snake oil salesman if you saw one. In fact you vote for Trump so you actually vote for a snake oil salesman. Or George Santos.

This guy must have done a really good job if all you Trumpies are shitting your pants and the best you can say is "he's why you hate politics".

All while loving Trump, a freakin snake oil salesman. Literally.

This reminds me of that Eminem song at the end of the movie. "you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, cause opportunity comes once in a lifetime"

If Joe Biden was doing that bad on the economy and inflation, Sean and Ron would have won that argument, or even had that argument.

Harry Dresden and others love to say Florida is crushing California. Sean and Ron didn't make a very good argument.

The Not Ready for Prime Time Players
  • Dan Aykroyd.
  • John Belushi.
  • Chevy Chase (final episode: October 30, 1976)
  • Jane Curtin.
  • Garrett Morris.
  • Bill Murray (first episode: January 15, 1977)
  • Laraine Newman.
  • Gilda Radner.
  • Ron DeSantis LOL
bobo do ever tell the fucking truth?.....i never said what you said i said above....you have more bullshit than a fucking politician....

bobo do ever tell the fucking truth?.....i never said what you said i said above....you have more bullshit than a fucking politician....
Aren't you the guy who used to live in Cali and you said Cali sucked and Florida ruled? That wasn't you? Aren't you the mailman from Cali?

I see the same thing happening in Florida. Where will you and Floridians go?
really?.....they are going downhill in education?.....they have thousands of homeless?.....they have a couple million illegals there?....

Seems like you were defending Florida/Ron and bashing Cali.

My point is Ron didn't make any of the arguments you are making last night. He should have won this debate if Florida is doing that much better than Cali. Why didn't Ron D make your arguments? Because he sucks. He should have. But Newsom seemed prepared.

Aren't you the guy who used to live in Cali and you said Cali sucked and Florida ruled? That wasn't you? Aren't you the mailman from Cali?
no that wasnt me.....i have never been to Florida and dont know anyone who has lived there....i used to live in Cal and a retired carrier.....but never mentioned how great Florida is...

Just started. At
least Newsom is based on this point

Video
Gavin Newsom tells Ron DeSantis:
“There’s one thing we have in common is neither of us will be the nominee for our party in 2024.

That is awful news for dems who were holding out hope for a Joe replacement.

Just so you democrats know, the reason Gavin isnt running is because Joe REFUSES to back out. The reason why he is refusing to back out (as i have predicted for a year now) is because him and his family will be hunted by the same DOJ that is currently protecting them. Joe and his family are fucked if he doesnt win, and for the record, he isnt going to win.

The democrat party is going to pay a heavy price for electing and protecting the most corrupt president in US history. This is going to haunt the DNC for the rest of our lives. The name "Biden" is going to become FAR more notorious than "Nixon" ever was.

DeSantis hit it out of the park with this one. Made Newsom look like a fool.

so now stats and facts are a threat to democracy eh commie ?
blghhm05mo3c1.png

Review:
Newsom thinks the economy is wondeful
Newsom thinks the border is wonderful
Newsom supports kids (who cannot legally consent) secretly flocking to California for trans surgeries behind the parents back
Newsom completely refused to address hard facts over and over and over, and just pointed fingers with negativity

And…

Newsom was angry, bullying, overtalking

And on that last point… He’s everything the whiny left complained About Trump but he’s far worse.

I guess suddenly such behaviour is awesome now! 180 turn! Flip flop!

Biden's border protection bill did not provide for border protection. It was to allocate funds for processing. The lie is that there was some protection involved. Newsom's border protection put hundreds of invaders bunked in the San Diego Airport shaking down travelers for change.

Forum List

Back