. LIVE! DeSantis vs. Newsom

Gee, was Hannity biased much? :lol:

This was just a money grab from advertisers. There were more ads than debate.

He would be the first president that can't read. Could never read the morning reports and can't write his own name. Actually, he couldn't read his own name if someone else wrote it.
Newsom?

You're in CA, right?

Is this some kind of inside joke there?

He's incredibly slimy, but he's clearly not illiterate.

Lame stuff.

I accidentally clicked on it, and thought Newsom came across as even more arrogant than usual, but DeSantis just as thuggish as his norm.

One of them - the tall one - may well be president someday.
I happen to like Republicans who are willing to stand up and fight arrogant Democrats rather then act submissive when challenged.

DeSantis can’t fire up a crowd like Trump but he is a fighter plus a doer who can get the job done. He is the best Governor Florida has had in the half century I have lived here.

Gee, was Hannity biased much? :lol:

This was just a money grab from advertisers. There were more ads than debate.
Looks like it went as one might imagine. Ugly, sloppy, loud, dark.

I guess Newsom deserves kudos for walking into what he knew was a two on one, but there was nothing there for America to be proud of.

What a mess we're in.

It is too expensive in California because the GOP refuses to tax the rich their fair share and invest in infrastructure like housing for crying out loud. But the homeless have no reason not to go to California and have some dignity instead of having to hide in sewers......
California doesn't have the power to tax it's citizens?

My understanding was their ridiculously high taxes was one of the many causes driving it's citizens to move out of state.

It is too expensive in California because the GOP refuses to tax the rich their fair share and invest in infrastructure like housing for crying out loud. But the homeless have no reason not to go to California and have some dignity instead of having to hide in sewers......
Democrat Governor, Democrat House, Democrat Senate, yet you blame the GOP. Pathetic.

Newsome definitely one in that fax viewers got to hear more truths and fact checking than they ever do and they probably also notice Hannity and de Santas talking over Newsom the whole time, one or the other. All of Hannity's statistics were Anti Democratic and questionable
so now stats and facts are a threat to democracy eh commie ?

Great debate. Hannity and Desantis on one side and Newsome on the other. First debate I ever saw where a debater was also the moderator.
I saw 2 minutes of it this morning and I have to agree with you. That's why I didn't watch it.

I saw 2 minutes of it this morning and I have to agree with you. That's why I didn't watch it.

This reminds me of that Eminem song at the end of the movie. "you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, cause opportunity comes once in a lifetime"

If Joe Biden was doing that bad on the economy and inflation, Sean and Ron would have won that argument, or even had that argument.

Harry Dresden and others love to say Florida is crushing California. Sean and Ron didn't make a very good argument.

The Not Ready for Prime Time Players
  • Dan Aykroyd.
  • John Belushi.
  • Chevy Chase (final episode: October 30, 1976)
  • Jane Curtin.
  • Garrett Morris.
  • Bill Murray (first episode: January 15, 1977)
  • Laraine Newman.
  • Gilda Radner.
  • Ron DeSantis LOL

From the clips I've seen, this circus provided yet another great example of why people don't like politicians.
After watching Newsom last night that debate was a great example of why Democrats are scumbags. The sonofabitch wouldn't answer any of the questions of why his Leftest polcies are screwing up the state.

After watching Newsom last night that debate was a great example of why Democrats are scumbags. The sonofabitch wouldn't answer any of the questions of why his Leftest polcies are screwing up the state.

It makes you angry when you lose. Sorry he didn't let Sean and Ron bully him and control the narrative. And he did it on your home court.

Let's see Ron come on MSNBC and take on Kamala next. Her and Rachel Maddow.

Forum List

Back