Little Jimmy O'Keefe's latest lies

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Scam artist James O’Keefe is back with a CNN “exposé” — and Republicans just can’t say no

Every O'Keefe video has turned out to be phony propaganda — but he tells Republicans what they want to hear

Acorn
In 2013, O’Keefe was ordered to pay $100,000 and apologize to an Acorn worker who was fired over the fake video.

Planned Parenthood
Furthermore numerous investigations, including probes under the supervision of Republican governors like Florida’s Rick Scott, completely exonerated Planned Parenthood from any wrongdoing. States like Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Massachusetts, Georgia, Indiana, Florida and Missouri, among others, found zero evidence that any clinics had illegally sold fetal tissue.

Once again, the facts were irrelevant.

CNN

And now we have this ridiculous CNN video in which a producer apparently says, “I just feel like they don’t really have it, but they want to keep digging. And so I think the president is probably right to say, like, look, you are witch-hunting me. Like you have no smoking gun; you have no real proof.”

The lengthy history of O’Keefe’s mendacity didn’t stop the Trump White House, via spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders, from plugging the video and treating it as legitimate journalism. That’s pretty rich coming from a White House that loves to criticize major press institutions like The New York Times as “fake news.” Sanders urged the entire nation to watch the video, and Donald Trump Jr. tweeted a link to O’Keefe’s scam. It’s also worth noting that the Donald Trump Foundation donated $10,000 to O’Keefe’s Project Veritas in 2015, when the Planned Parenthood videos were being hotly debated.

=========

Van Jones: James O’Keefe’s CNN video took me out of context

Van Jones says you shouldn't take James O'Keefe's "sting" video of him at face value

This was unconscionable when it was just O'keefe spreading the lies. But now that its the president of the United states, its downright frightening. RWs are complicit. They blindly believe O'Keefe's lies even though they KNOW they are lies. The believe trump's lies or they excuse them. I don't believe that will change.

The question is, how do we stop it?

Scam artist James O’Keefe is back with a CNN “exposé” — and Republicans just can’t say no

Every O'Keefe video has turned out to be phony propaganda — but he tells Republicans what they want to hear

Acorn
In 2013, O’Keefe was ordered to pay $100,000 and apologize to an Acorn worker who was fired over the fake video.

Planned Parenthood
Furthermore numerous investigations, including probes under the supervision of Republican governors like Florida’s Rick Scott, completely exonerated Planned Parenthood from any wrongdoing. States like Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Massachusetts, Georgia, Indiana, Florida and Missouri, among others, found zero evidence that any clinics had illegally sold fetal tissue.

Once again, the facts were irrelevant.

CNN

And now we have this ridiculous CNN video in which a producer apparently says, “I just feel like they don’t really have it, but they want to keep digging. And so I think the president is probably right to say, like, look, you are witch-hunting me. Like you have no smoking gun; you have no real proof.”

The lengthy history of O’Keefe’s mendacity didn’t stop the Trump White House, via spokeswoman Sarah Huckabee Sanders, from plugging the video and treating it as legitimate journalism. That’s pretty rich coming from a White House that loves to criticize major press institutions like The New York Times as “fake news.” Sanders urged the entire nation to watch the video, and Donald Trump Jr. tweeted a link to O’Keefe’s scam. It’s also worth noting that the Donald Trump Foundation donated $10,000 to O’Keefe’s Project Veritas in 2015, when the Planned Parenthood videos were being hotly debated.

=========

Van Jones: James O’Keefe’s CNN video took me out of context

Van Jones says you shouldn't take James O'Keefe's "sting" video of him at face value

This was unconscionable when it was just O'keefe spreading the lies. But now that its the president of the United states, its downright frightening. RWs are complicit. They blindly believe O'Keefe's lies even though they KNOW they are lies. The believe trump's lies or they excuse them. I don't believe that will change.

The question is, how do we stop it?
O'Keefe is a troll. How to stop it, is to stop paying attention to it.

O'Keefe lies over and over and like Lucy with the football Republicans fall for it every time

O'Keefe is a real journalist that gets under the skin of the establishment and I totally admire him for that. I love how leftards deny the corruption that came right out of the mouths of their fellow commies. It is frigging HILARIOUS! It's right there on tape! Right here on video and leftards cover their ears and eyes and utter the ol' "UH-uh!!!" defense. Leftards wonder why those that oppose them can't be swayed.....seriously???

"Project Veritas"

ROTFLMAO!!!!

vyKbvA.gif

Liberals are so threatened by O'Keefe and Project Veritas. It's hilarious.

...and Breitbart apparently
Yes only the Breitbart crowd pays attention to O'Keefe, and they're a negligible segment of the population. Ignore him and he'll go away.

Breitbart loses 90 percent of advertisers in two months, traffic down 50 percent

Good luck with all that....youtube has blown up with the revelations of Project Veritas and James O'Keefe....sucks for leftards like you and your ilk.

Yes only the Breitbart crowd pays attention to O'Keefe, and they're a negligible segment of the population. Ignore him and he'll go away.

Breitbart loses 90 percent of advertisers in two months, traffic down 50 percent

Good luck with all that....youtube has blown up with the revelations of Project Veritas and James O'Keefe....sucks for leftards like you and your ilk.

I hate to break it to you but Youtube was popular before O'Keefe

Google thanks you for your traffic.

Google demonetizes most conservative YouTube channels who make most of their money from merchandise and Patreon now.

Google demonetizes most conservative YouTube channels who make most of their money from merchandise and Patreon now.
You buy merchandise from conservative youtubers? LOL

You buy merchandise from conservative youtubers? LOL

Are you illiterate?

You are correct and the internet is being censored and most have no clue that it is happening. I have had over 2,000 blog posts deleted where I gave a very detailed account of the creation of the foreign owned Federal Reserve Central bank.......some posts were deleted within minutes. I started doing a copy and paste and saving it to a draft. They do not want the sheeple to know the things me and you know.

I hate to break it to you but Youtube was popular before O'Keefe

Indeed, but hundreds of channels (if not thousands) are sharing O'Keefe's revelations...

Forum List

Back