Little Bobby Jindal throws tantrum ignoring voters and issueing EO legalizing discrimination

If I "post consistently defamatory and derogatory content against Christians", as you said, then I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding at least one of those posts and presenting it as proof. I'll wait....:eusa_whistle:

You want me to prove water is wet? :eek:

How clever, none of you drones from the Soros hate sites has tried that one before.. :eusa_whistle:

How is allowing people to use religion as an excuse to discriminate, "protecting religious freedom"?
Genius...The discrimination thing is the lib/progressive narrative....It's a piece of crap.
No one is advocating for discrimination.
The purpose of these laws to PREVENT discrimination......
" The purpose of these laws to PREVENT discrimination".... By making it legal to discriminate? Do you hear yourself? :cuckoo:

Laws are made to prevent a variety of crimes. How are they working?
So, we shouldn't have laws against discrimination because people are going to discriminate with or without those laws. I guess child molestation and murder should be legal too because people are going to molest children and commit murders with or without laws against those crimes. So, "lonestar logic" is code for "retarded"?

No, there shouldn't be a law requiring a business to cater to individuals it doesn't wish to cater to. Let the market dictate whether that person stays in business or not.

I didn't think you would like your own logic used against you. The fact is a law doesn't "prevent" anything as you have suggested. My position is that in a truly free society a person should be free to decide for themselves who they wish to do business with.
And therefore, who they wish to kill

If I "post consistently defamatory and derogatory content against Christians", as you said, then I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding at least one of those posts and presenting it as proof. I'll wait....:eusa_whistle:

You want me to prove water is wet? :eek:

How clever, none of you drones from the Soros hate sites has tried that one before.. :eusa_whistle:
So, you can't find a post of mine where I express any hatred towards Christians. But you said that I "post consistently defamatory and derogatory content against Christians". Those are you words. Could it be that you talked out of your ass without proof of what you asserted? Does that make you a liar or just stupid?

ROFL

30 whole seconds?

Dude, you know what you post - the typical hate fest from ThinkProgress and KOS.
You made the accusation. You prove it. You said that I "post consistently defamatory and derogatory content against Christians". It shouldn't be hard to find one post. Go on, boy, prove your point or admit that you're a liar.

[
So, you can't find a post of mine where I express any hatred towards Christians. But you said that I "post consistently defamatory and derogatory content against Christians". Those are you words. Could it be that you talked out of your ass without proof of what you asserted? Does that make you a liar or just stupid?

ROFL

The irony of this is off the scale - considering that you just couldn't help your bigotry in #146

Fail. Read the thread and put that quote in context before trying to use it against me. You're not very good at this.

You can't help it, bigotry is part of being a leftist drone. I knew if I waited a couple of seconds, you'd post hate against the enemies of the party.

As you indeed did...

You are part of the demagogue party, slander and libel are the only tools in your belt. :dunno:

Fail. Read the thread and put that quote in context before trying to use it against me. You're not very good at this.

You can't help it, bigotry is part of being a leftist drone. I knew if I waited a couple of seconds, you'd post hate against the enemies of the party.

As you indeed did...

You are part of the demagogue party, slander and libel are the only tools in your belt. :dunno:
Let me help you out, idiot. Read the thread:

So you're saying the faggots have the right to be protected but religious people don't.

At least you're not afraid to show your hypocrisy

How is allowing people to use religion as an excuse to discriminate, "protecting religious freedom"?
Genius...The discrimination thing is the lib/progressive narrative....It's a piece of crap.
No one is advocating for discrimination.
The purpose of these laws to PREVENT discrimination......
" The purpose of these laws to PREVENT discrimination".... By making it legal to discriminate? Do you hear yourself? :cuckoo:

Laws are made to prevent a variety of crimes. How are they working?
So, we shouldn't have laws against discrimination because people are going to discriminate with or without those laws. I guess child molestation and murder should be legal too because people are going to molest children and commit murders with or without laws against those crimes. So, "lonestar logic" is code for "retarded"?

Lonestar_logic said that (in reference to antidiscrimination laws) laws are broken all the time, so what's the point of having them. In response to that, I jokingly said that why don't we just make child molestation and murder legal since people are still going to commit those crimes with or without laws against them. You're an idiot. Not clever like you think you are. Just an idiot. You fail miserably. No proof to back up your accusations. Just child's play.

Last edited:
Forum is screwing up again.

Here's the thing, bigot boi; Lonestar said:

No, there shouldn't be a law requiring a business to cater to individuals it doesn't wish to cater to. Let the market dictate whether that person stays in business or not.

I didn't think you would like your own logic used against you. The fact is a law doesn't "prevent" anything as you have suggested. My position is that in a truly free society a person should be free to decide for themselves who they wish to do business with.

Now you're a democrat - dedicate to the complete eradication of civil rights, so you replied:

So, in the festering mind of a bigot, the idea that a person might desire the freedom to decide what products to buy and from whom, what products to sell and to whom, is the same as murder..

Hey, you're a Soros hate drone - spreading this kind of shit is just what you do - on behalf of your filthy party.

Forum is screwing up again.

Here's the thing, bigot boi; Lonestar said:

Now you're a democrat - dedicate to the complete eradication of civil rights, so you replied:

So, in the festering mind of a bigot, the idea that a person might desire the freedom to decide what products to buy and from whom, what products to sell and to whom, is the same as murder..

Hey, you're a Soros hate drone - spreading this kind of shit is just what you do - on behalf of your filthy party.
Holy shit, you're a fucking moron. Obviously I was being facetious. Go eat your TV dinner, boy. You're done.

[
Holy shit, you're a fucking moron. Obviously I was being facetious. Go eat your TV dinner, boy. You're done.

You were being a bigot, spewing the stereotype that you leftists hold of Christians.

You're like the democrat in the 50's saying "Ah didn't mean I thought he was a rabbit when I called him a jungle bunny, ya moron.."

You don't grasp that your justifications only solidify the fact of your bigotry.

Forum List

Back