Literally TYPHUS has returned because of democrats

Art Torres, Chairman of the California Democratic Party: “Remember 187 proposition to deny taxpayer funds for services to noncitizens..... was the last gasp of white America in California"

Art Torres - Discover the Networks

A strong supporter of racial preferences in employment and education, and of expanded rights for illegal aliens, Art Torres is a former California state senator and currently chairs the California Democratic Party. He characterized California’s passage of Proposition 187, whose purpose was to deny public welfare to illegal aliens in that state, as a Nazi-like campaign of hate whose ultimate goal was the extermination of Hispanics. In January 1995 he told a crowd of some 400 Latinos, “[W]ith [Proposition] 187 on the ballot, what is it going to take for our people to vote – to see us walking into the gas ovens? It is electoral power that is going to make the determination of where we go as a community. And power is not given to you – you have to take it. Remember: 187 is the last gasp of white America in California. Understand that. And people say to me on the Senate floor when I was in the Senate, ‘Why do you fight so hard for affirmative action programs?’ And I tell my white colleagues, ‘because you’re going to need them.’”

End affirmative action now and prosecute the corrupt bastards that cheat, lie and steal from those of us who actually worked our way up from the bottom to build on the real American dream of owning our own homes and being free to complain about true injustices without backlash from crooked politicians and thugs like the Democratic party has fostered. As a disadvantage female I never used it. All I asked for was a fair shot at it without being bullied by those in the clicks, etc....

I don’t think the people that hate trump on here are seriously going to vote for any democrat. How could you?

They have put their best engineers on engineering black death there.

Ingredients: lots of homeless people and rats.

Last edited:
Anyone recall that voter information I put on here about L.A. county having 150% registered voters? They didn't get all their corrupt ways done overnight.

Just one more of L.A.'s prideful demon filled architects for today's tragedies in Southern California. Gloria Molina - Wikipedia She was first elected to office in 1982 as State Assemblywoman for the 56th District. In 1987, she was elected to the Los Angeles City Council where she served as the Councilwoman of the First District until 1991. In February 1991, she was elected to the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, representing the First Supervisorial District. Molina is the first Latina in history to be elected to the California State Legislature, the Los Angeles City Council, the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, and to serve as an assemblywoman at the California State Assembly. During her 23 years serving the Los Angeles County Board of Supervisors, she became known as a fiscal watchdog committed to overseeing good government reforms, maintenance of the county's public health care system, and also quality-of-life issues for the millions of county residents living in the unincorporated areas. [3] Prior to being elected to public office, Molina served in the Carter White House as a Deputy for Presidential Personnel. After leaving the White House, she served in San Francisco as a Deputy Director for the Department of Health and Human Services.

And here where we see a prime example of the pride before the fall;

“They're afraid we're going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They're right. ... I gotta tell you that a lot of people are saying, “I'm going to go out there and vote because I want to pay them back.” ~Gloria Molina

Progs love plagues. The Peterson Plague of the Lake of Fire is well remembered.

Next we'll read about syphilis making a raging comeback as well.

Leprosy is worse, and it's there already!

I thought I would disagree till I checked a lil on leprosy.

That is some very yikes stuff.

In Jesus' time they quarantined people with leprosy.

Yes, it's true.

A bit off topic but a bit on topic too ....this scene from one of my fav movies "Ben Hur" (1959) when Ben Hur goes to the Valley of the Lepers, to look for his mother and sister who were very ill. Sometimes I cry a little lol when I watch it.

Forum List

Back