Literally TYPHUS has returned because of democrats

Next we'll read about syphilis making a raging comeback as well.

Trump is breeding diseases in cages at the southern border.

~~~~~~
Officials Investigate Leprosy Case in California - ABC News
https://abcnews.go.com/Health/officials-investigate-leprosy-case-california/story?id=...
Sep 23, 2016 · Officials Investigate Leprosy Case in California. California health officials reported on Thursday that a child in Jurupa Valley, California, has been diagnosed with leprosy and another child is suspected of having the disease. Leprosy, also called Hansen's disease, is rare in the U.S., according to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Author: GILLIAN MOHNEY
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Homelessness in the San Francisco Bay Area - Wikipedia
ttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homelessness_in_the_San_Francisco_Bay_Area
The Sacramento Bee notes that large cities like San Francisco and Los Angeles both attribute their recent increases in homeless persons to the housing shortage, with the result that homelessness in California overall has increased by 15% from 2015 to 2017.

Next we'll read about syphilis making a raging comeback as well.

Leprosy is worse, and it's there already!

I thought I would disagree till I checked a lil on leprosy.

That is some very yikes stuff.

In Jesus' time they quarantined people with leprosy.

Fun fact: Armadillos carry it.

I know! They're everywhere around here. My lil dog Chloe chased on under the shop not too long ago. Narrowly missed leprosy in her face.

Bastids!

Another fine example of what "community organizers" can accomplish when turned loose on society at large.

Richard Alatorre, Los Angeles City Council. “They’re afraid we’re going to take over the governmental institutions and other institutions. They’re right. We will take them over … We are here to stay.”

Wiki excerpt;
Career
Early
In high school he was hired by a local jeweler to collect past-due debts from customers.[1] He also worked for Philip Montez, who became "one of Alatorre's political mentors" and later the regional director for the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights in Los Angeles.[7]

After college, he taught sociology at California State University, Los Angeles and University of California, Irvine, and night courses in government in the federal prison on Terminal Island.[2] He also worked with gang members and was a community organizer.

Forum List

Back