“Literally, I Was Shaking” – CNN'S Van Jones Rattled After Vivek Ramaswamy Exposes the Democrats’ Sinister Scheme to Replace Native-Born Americans

What a commie coward Van Jones is. Maybe Van can explain the millions upon millions of illegal invaders the Biden Regime is allowing into the country. What exactly is their purpose?

The only thing vivek exposes is his carpetbagger grifter self the more he speaks.

Vivek reall needs to think before he speaks.
Note that he's using the Tucker Carlson version of the Great Replacement Theory. They want to make it a partisan issue, because they don't want White people to wake up to what's going on. The Great Replacement Theory is about replacing White people, not replacing Republicans. Republicans have long supported mass migration of non-Whites into the US. Perhaps the most damaging piece of legislation was the Hart-Cellar Act, which opened the floodgates to non-White immigration. Both parties supported it, but a greater percentage of Republicans in the House and Senate voted for it than Democrats did. It was Republicans who freed the black slaves and made them citizens, rather than deporting them back to Africa. Republicans only started speaking out against racial identity when White began reasserting our racial identity. In the words of Ben Shapiro, "I don't give a good damn about the so-called browning of America."
Stop lying about Republicans. Republicans wanted to ship blacks to Liberia or South America.

Both Dr. Henry Louis Gates and the 1619 Project have written about a meeting between blacks and Lincoln whereby he made insulting comments to them, blamed blacks for the Civil War, and demanded they accept his plan to resettle blacks outside of America. According to both sources, on Aug. 14, 1862, Lincoln met with black representatives at the White House to try getting blacks to accept getting shipped out of the country.

And Republicans never quit making things about race. Racial identity never stopped being part of the Republican agenda.

That’s true, but today Democrats openly hate and despise whites, even if they are white liberals themselves. I’ve literally heard white liberals talk about how it will be much better when whites are gone and brown mulattos are all that’s left. It’s really bizarre.
White liberals don't hate white people. They hate racist who are white.

What is a white geezsus?
smIEaEd.jpeg

That’s true, but today Democrats openly hate and despise whites, even if they are white liberals themselves. I’ve literally heard white liberals talk about how it will be much better when whites are gone and brown mulattos are all that’s left. It’s really bizarre.
I just finished a very long argument with a left-wing loon who bragged about replacement Theory and had a great disdain for white people. Very disconcerting but there are people like this in our country.

I just finished a very long argument with a left-wing loon who bragged about replacement Theory and had a great disdain for white people. Very disconcerting but there are people like this in our country.
You just made that up fuckup.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Well, if the minority does become the majority, they obviously will have more say in policy, law making, etc.

That’s just how democracy works. Take it or leave it

You honestly didn’t know?
When was the last time you heard a government official or a celebrity, or a media personality talk highly of fewer dark people becoming part of X group?
Damn boi, you one dumb fuckup.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back