“Literally, I Was Shaking” – CNN'S Van Jones Rattled After Vivek Ramaswamy Exposes the Democrats’ Sinister Scheme to Replace Native-Born Americans

You just made that up fuckup.
Sure did not dumbass. Do you always flap your mouth with an empty brain?

Screenshot_20231207-184603_Samsung Internet.jpg

All sane, good, real, core Americans would happily “take it” if it happened organically with their consent.
Did it happen that way?
Well, yes. It did.

Demographics change.

I’m sure the old Anglo-descended people of New England and Mid-Atlantic bemoaned losing power to wave after wave of Irish, Italian, Eastern European immigrants

That’s just how democracy works

Well, yes. It did.

Demographics change.

I’m sure the old Anglo-descended people of New England and Mid-Atlantic bemoaned losing power to wave after wave of Irish, Italian, Eastern European immigrants

Hold on…so you think if we didn’t have 50 million illegals we’d still be talking about a change in demography?
Be honest and don’t duck-out on me now.

What a commie coward Van Jones is. Maybe Van can explain the millions upon millions of illegal invaders the Biden Regime is allowing into the country. What exactly is their purpose?

You really believe bull shit like this.

I just finished a very long argument with a left-wing loon who bragged about replacement Theory and had a great disdain for white people. Very disconcerting but there are people like this in our country.
They're trying to distract you.

The problem is not that they're Mexicans, Mexicans are very nice people as you yourself said.

The problem is THEY BRING THE CARTELS WITH THEM. Any idiot can figure out what Trump meant when he said "they send us their rapists".

So now, instead of the Irish vs the Italians, and the Bloods vs the Cripps, we get MS-13 vs Menaloa. If you want to know what that looks like, Google on Nuevo Laredo.

Well, yes. It did.

Demographics change.

No, importing millions at a time is NOT natural.

Before I got a functioning brain, I used to look at my husband's one-quarter-white and three-quarters-Asian grandchildren and look forward to the day that one of them would marry and procreate with a black woman, and wondered what their children would look like. Thus far, they have kept their genes mostly Asian.

Like I said, before I got a functioning brain.

This post says a lot about you.

What a commie coward Van Jones is. Maybe Van can explain the millions upon millions of illegal invaders the Biden Regime is allowing into the country. What exactly is their purpose?

DRAMA QUEEN JONES

big-eyes-eye-roll.gif

Hold on…so you think if we didn’t have 50 million illegals we’d still be talking about a change in demography?
Be honest and don’t duck-out on me now.
Illegals should be either naturalized or else deported

But no one has a right to complain about demographics changing due to immigration

Do you want a pension?

Ponzi schemes require more and more people at the bottom so the people at the top (the retired) can get their money.

Forum List

Back