List of female teachers who molest children

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
The big list: Female teachers with students

I was reading how another teacher got caught molesting one of her students this morning, before the recent school shooting that happened later today.

Above is a list of the innumerable public school teachers who molest children, and that is not including the male teachers!

Considering all that is going on in public schools today, isn't it time for change? Why can't children be given a computer and taught at home, with the best teachers available to create these teaching programs on line?

As it is, the cost of schools is outrageously expensive, in a world where the government has out of control debt.

And that's just it, the government is the entity out of control here, which is why the school systems they run are equally, if not more, out of control.

Parents need to rise up and start suing the state for not securing our schools like lawmakers secure the buildings they are in, like our court rooms and IRS buildings. Maybe then, they will seek change.

Just know that banning guns does nothing, just like it did nothing for the violence in Chicago.

Wait until they put a list out of ppl who fail to pay their bills,
then put out a list of those who have divorced
wait until there's a list put out on your entire life

as they use this bs as an a stepping stone to strip the population of our privacy and rights, i'm not fending for the sick twats on the list, but people are more acceptable of this being done when " Kids" are used as a reason to do it then they start doing it with something else and in the end " NONE OF IT " stops a gawd dam thing.

What else can you expect when more than half the population are on some sort of prescribed drugs all the while teaching six year olds how the hell to have sex with the same sex, or where a freaking dildo goes.......

All engineered this way but the weaker of minds can't seem to piece together how the hell it's all being done to such a mass population. When all the information is only a keyboard away but wait it's all a conspiracy.

Prescribed meds will cause all kinds of side effects in different people and I would be my life on everyone of these teachers were on some prescribed bs meds.

Wait until they put a list out of ppl who fail to pay their bills,
then put out a list of those who have divorced
wait until there's a list put out on your entire life

as they use this bs as an a stepping stone to strip the population of our privacy and rights, i'm not fending for the sick twats on the list, but people are more acceptable of this being done when " Kids" are used as a reason to do it then they start doing it with something else and in the end " NONE OF IT " stops a gawd dam thing.

What else can you expect when more than half the population are on some sort of prescribed drugs all the while teaching six year olds how the hell to have sex with the same sex, or where a freaking dildo goes.......

All engineered this way but the weaker of minds can't seem to piece together how the hell it's all being done to such a mass population. When all the information is only a keyboard away but wait it's all a conspiracy.

Prescribed meds will cause all kinds of side effects in different people and I would be my life on everyone of these teachers were on some prescribed bs meds.

All this goes away with a computer for children to use at home.

I was reading how another teacher got caught molesting one of her students this morning, before the recent school shooting that happened later today.

Above is a list of the innumerable public school teachers who molest children, and that is not including the male teachers!

Considering all that is going on in public schools today, isn't it time for change? Why can't children be given a computer and taught at home, with the best teachers available to create these teaching programs on line?

As it is, the cost of schools is outrageously expensive, in a world where the government has out of control debt.

And that's just it, the government is the entity out of control here, which is why the school systems they run are equally, if not more, out of control.

Parents need to rise up and start suing the state for not securing our schools like lawmakers secure the buildings they are in, like our court rooms and IRS buildings. Maybe then, they will seek change.

Just know that banning guns does nothing, just like it did nothing for the violence in Chicago.
Well, golly gee....let's get rid of schools then.

Actually, in order to get that list, they've been given up to the authorities, correct? Not moved from diocese to diocese for decades.

Thoughts and prayers

Indeed. The secular humanist public schools are in desperate need of our prayers.

Just don't let them catch you praying on school property.
The best performing school systems in the world are far more secular than ours. But it's okay because thoughts and prayers are on their way.

Well a crack whore that is drunk could do a better job, so I'm not sure if that means anything.

Well, golly gee....let's get rid of schools then.

Actually, in order to get that list, they've been given up to the authorities, correct? Not moved from diocese to diocese for decades.

Get rid of the universities as well.

They get shot up as too and who can afford the living costs of tuition?

Just have computer interactive education from here on.

The class room is basically already there now.

Thoughts and prayers

Indeed. The secular humanist public schools are in desperate need of our prayers.

The best performing school systems in the world are far more secular than ours. But it's okay because thoughts and prayers are on their way.

Well a crack whore that is drunk could do a better job, so I'm not sure if that means anything.
A crack whore that is drunk? Lol so stupid.

How bout that kid at school who went off to protest guns and was killed by a car?

This is what education has become in Left winged looney land.

And no, the parents have no legal recourse.

Thoughts and prayers

You're right, my bad.

Would you settle for Nancy Pelosi?

nancy-pelosi-scary.jpg

Thoughts and prayers

You're right, my bad.

nancy-pelosi-scary.jpg
Derailing your own thread? Must have gone terribly for you.

You're right, my bad.

nancy-pelosi-scary.jpg

It beats being molested while getting shot at so that I can then graduate and go work at McDonalds after running up $40,000 in student debt.

You're right, my bad.

nancy-pelosi-scary.jpg

It beats being molested while getting shot at so that I can then graduate and go work at McDonalds after running up $40,000 in student debt.
:itsok:

You're right, my bad.

nancy-pelosi-scary.jpg

No sympathy for the children, eh?

Too bad they were not aborted first, right?

You're right, my bad.

nancy-pelosi-scary.jpg

No sympathy for the children, eh?

Too bad they were not aborted first, right?
Thoughts and prayers for those too

Here is a perfect example of a list

TSA creates a secret watch list of previously unruly passengers so airport security staff can prepare for their arrival
TSA creates a secret watch list of unruly passengers | Daily Mail Online

Now most wouldn't take into consideration a care about this but what most sheep DON'T think about is one can easily be considered " unruly" just because some liberal fkn moron claimed that person to be unruly when in reality they were fending for themselves...

Forum List

Back