Saturdays Royal Wedding.Anyone Really So Excited That They Can't Contain Themselves?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:abgg2q.jpg: :5_1_12024: :CryingCow: Is the leftist media going to cover this as if it was just as exciting as a superbowl or a game 7 of the world serious? Is 75% of All Americans just so full of excitement and anticipation of this wedding that they have to go to the bathroom about once an hour?
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:
Actually this was brought up on Fox last night. Even the host who brought up this wedding agreed that all of the "Fake Hype" over this wedding was pretty fake.
Well at least Joy Blowhard will be so excited that this will be all she will talking about on The View come Monday.
So anyway,,,how excited are we over this wedding? are we all gonna stay home and cancell our usual Saturday Plans?
:haha: :flirtysmile4: :cul2:

• Banned
I am so excited that I'm cooking burgers on the grill like I do every Saturday..
i will be so excited that I will forget to feed my pet giraffe and ostrich
They can 69 the day away.
joe biden will be so excited that he will be visiting the local "Womens Hospitals" to offer his hands of comfort to those in need
Me too..

peter-griffin-no-fat-chicks-720x480.jpg

Not even the Brits care. If it was an English couple it might be different.
the only exciting wedding of our lifetimes was Princess Diana,,,after that,,,,ugggh,,,nothing to see here
Didn't you watch the Prince of Belair get married?
no,,,the last exciting wedding I can recall was when Bernie married Bert
Too Jewish for me so I watched Gilligan's Island.

:abgg2q.jpg: :5_1_12024: :CryingCow: Is the leftist media going to cover this as if it was just as exciting as a superbowl or a game 7 of the world serious? Is 75% of All Americans just so full of excitement and anticipation of this wedding that they have to go to the bathroom about once an hour?
Actually this was brought up on Fox last night. Even the host who brought up this wedding agreed that all of the "Fake Hype" over this wedding was pretty fake.
Well at least Joy Blowhard will be so excited that this will be all she will talking about on The View come Monday.
So anyway,,,how excited are we over this wedding? are we all gonna stay home and cancell our usual Saturday Plans?

Just great.

When is the divorce?

Just great.

When is the divorce?
Maybe six months. She's a victim of British colonialism.

Just great.

When is the divorce?
Maybe six months. She's a victim of British colonialism.
oh god! oh god! I am just so excited over this! I may even need to buy more toilet paper! I dont know what Im gonna do when they make their first baby!!

I realy do not care, but good luck to bride and groom!

Not even the Brits care. If it was an English couple it might be different.
the only exciting wedding of our lifetimes was Princess Diana,,,after that,,,,ugggh,,,nothing to see here
Didn't you watch the Prince of Belair get married?
no,,,the last exciting wedding I can recall was when Bernie married Bert
Too Jewish for me so I watched Gilligan's Island.
i havent been this excited since seeing Kim Long Dongs little hot sister at the winter oylimpics

Fox is providing nonstop coverage.
Hey, I think it's boring as hell and am royally sick of any and ALL coverage of Royal shit.
But pretending it's a lefty media thing is just stupid.

Forum List

Back