List of early elimination of GOP candidates--via Abortion stance

how SAD would that be. That being PRO-LIFE could take someone out of the running for being President.

I guess they should have all said what Democrat party says. WE ARE PRO-DEATH and will stand for ALL woman to KILL their offspring. it's no skin off us democrat politicians ass.

man oh man

Being pro-life means taking other people's decisions over their own bodies from them, something Republicans love to do

I don't care who kills their Offspring or how they many they kill. this IS ABOUT Planned Parenthood. and if woman is so worried about their bodies what the hell do they abortions does to them. make them healthier?

how SAD would that be. That being PRO-LIFE could take someone out of the running for being President.

I guess they should have all said what Democrat party says. WE ARE PRO-DEATH and will stand for ALL woman to KILL their offspring. it's no skin off us democrat politicians ass.

man oh man

Being pro-life means taking other people's decisions over their own bodies from them, something Republicans love to do

I don't care who kills their Offspring or how they many they kill. this IS ABOUT Planned Parenthood. and if woman is so worried about their bodies what the hell do they abortions does to them. make them healthier?

You realize I am not arguing for abortions, I am arguing that it's her body and her choice, not government's, no? Or do you think everything you don't think people should do should be declared illegal by the government?

Forum List

Back