List Here

The precise actions Fox News is taking to destroy obie wan.

Glad you asked! You know, Google is an amazing thing, isn't it? Wnat to know if a problem exists? Google it. If it doesn't exist, Google won't show anything about it. If it exists, Google will. In spades.

So, I Googled: "Examples of Fox News Lies" DING! PROBLEM!!!! Or you might want to try, "Example of Fox News Bias" DING! PROBLEM!!!!

Try it yourself - I'm sure you will find it educational, provided you are able to read with an open mind . . .

Anyway, let's get started, OK? I went to the Huffington site. Now, before you start with the ad hominems and the deflections, let me point out that there is video to support EVERY ONE of the following examples on the Huffington site. Bounce on over there and take a look for yourself.

LIST

1. In March, Fox News's Martha MacCallum presented a clip of Vice President Joe Biden saying "the fundamentals of the economy are strong" -- and presented it as from an interview that weekend. In fact, the clip came from a 2008 campaign event at which Biden was quoting Sen. John McCain.

2. Bill Hemmer reported that Department of Education official Kevin Jennings knew of a "statutory rape" case involving a 15-year-old student but "never reported it." In fact, the student was above the age of consent.

3. In April, Fox News's Wendell Goler reported on an Obama question-and-answer session that was cut short to make it seem as if the president wanted a health care system "like the European countries." In fact, he was just restating a question -- he went on to say that he opposed such a system.

4. In April, Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly described a "problematic" remark by Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor as "reverse racism" and said it sounded like she thought "that Latina judges are obviously better than white male judges."

5. In May, Fox News's Jon Scott said the network had decided to look back on how the stimulus "grew, and grew, and grew." In fact, the entire report came from a Senate Republican Communications Center press release, complete with typo.

6. In October, Fox News's Trace Gallagher and Bill Sammon claimed that Senate Democrats would like provisions of the PATRIOT Act that helped catch a suspected terrorist to "go bye-bye." It was a total distortion of both the proposed changes and the terror case.

7. On the news show "America's Pulse," E.D. Hill described Barack and Michelle Obama's fist bump at a campaign event last summer as a "terrorist fist jab." She later apologized and claimed that was how it had been "characterized in the media."

8. In a segment on Obama's budget in April, the network claimed it was four times bigger than President Bush's costliest plan. That simply is not true.

9. Fox News reporters constantly promoted the Tea Party movement and also lied about coverage of the September Tea Party march on Washington in an ad. The network completely ignored an equally large gay-rights march in October.

The Ten Most Egregious Fox News Distortions (VIDEO)

I don't have time to continue with this, because the examples of Fox Lies and Fox Bias are too numerous. I think you get the idea.

And thank you for asking, by the way!

You are welcome but haven't proven destructive. Nor have you proven the truth of those statements.

Last edited:
The precise actions Fox News is taking to destroy obie wan.

Glad you asked! You know, Google is an amazing thing, isn't it? Wnat to know if a problem exists? Google it. If it doesn't exist, Google won't show anything about it. If it exists, Google will. In spades.

So, I Googled: "Examples of Fox News Lies" DING! PROBLEM!!!! Or you might want to try, "Example of Fox News Bias" DING! PROBLEM!!!!

Try it yourself - I'm sure you will find it educational, provided you are able to read with an open mind . . .

Anyway, let's get started, OK? I went to the Huffington site. Now, before you start with the ad hominems and the deflections, let me point out that there is video to support EVERY ONE of the following examples on the Huffington site. Bounce on over there and take a look for yourself.

LIST

1. In March, Fox News's Martha MacCallum presented a clip of Vice President Joe Biden saying "the fundamentals of the economy are strong" -- and presented it as from an interview that weekend. In fact, the clip came from a 2008 campaign event at which Biden was quoting Sen. John McCain.

2. Bill Hemmer reported that Department of Education official Kevin Jennings knew of a "statutory rape" case involving a 15-year-old student but "never reported it." In fact, the student was above the age of consent.

3. In April, Fox News's Wendell Goler reported on an Obama question-and-answer session that was cut short to make it seem as if the president wanted a health care system "like the European countries." In fact, he was just restating a question -- he went on to say that he opposed such a system.

4. In April, Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly described a "problematic" remark by Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor as "reverse racism" and said it sounded like she thought "that Latina judges are obviously better than white male judges."

5. In May, Fox News's Jon Scott said the network had decided to look back on how the stimulus "grew, and grew, and grew." In fact, the entire report came from a Senate Republican Communications Center press release, complete with typo.

6. In October, Fox News's Trace Gallagher and Bill Sammon claimed that Senate Democrats would like provisions of the PATRIOT Act that helped catch a suspected terrorist to "go bye-bye." It was a total distortion of both the proposed changes and the terror case.

7. On the news show "America's Pulse," E.D. Hill described Barack and Michelle Obama's fist bump at a campaign event last summer as a "terrorist fist jab." She later apologized and claimed that was how it had been "characterized in the media."

8. In a segment on Obama's budget in April, the network claimed it was four times bigger than President Bush's costliest plan. That simply is not true.

9. Fox News reporters constantly promoted the Tea Party movement and also lied about coverage of the September Tea Party march on Washington in an ad. The network completely ignored an equally large gay-rights march in October.

The Ten Most Egregious Fox News Distortions (VIDEO)

I don't have time to continue with this, because the examples of Fox Lies and Fox Bias are too numerous. I think you get the idea.

And thank you for asking, by the way!

You are welcome but haven't proven destructive. Nor have you proven the truth of those statements.

View the videos. If you feel that the videos are somehow unfair, state specifically how or in what manner thay are unfair and present proof of your claim.

Here's a wee clue:

If you don't care for Fox News, you don't have to watch it.

It's really easy.

Here ya go...

Wait!

WHAT?!?

IN Context, he blames it all on Bush,

so that's cool?

Let me ask you this: Are taxes going UP for Everyone this year?

Yeah.

You should have left it OUT of context ~ at least that way, it sounds like he's telling the truth! :lol:

Here's a wee clue:

It's really easy.

Wait a minute. Someone puts up a thread challenging people to show examples of Fox News lies. We put up such examples. And then here you come with, "if you don't like it, don't watch it"?

You do see how inappropriate that is, in the context of this thread, don't you?

Here's a wee clue:

It's really easy.

Wait a minute. Someone puts up a thread challenging people to show examples of Fox News lies. We put up such examples. And then here you come with, "if you don't like it, don't watch it"?

You do see how inappropriate that is, in the context of this thread, don't you?

Please don't try to introduce logic in to the equation. That throws them all out of whack.

Forum List

Back