Lisa Ling is the best of CNN

If you get a chance to watch Anthony Bourdain's Parts Unknown series, it's well worth your time. There is a discussion about food but there are a lot of fresh takes. Haven't seen Mike Rowe's series yet but I would imagine it's pretty good too.

I gave up watching TV in 1995 so I have not seen much in a while. I use the net to catch this and that. TV had gotten so crappy it just seemed like a waste of time.

I quit using a phone that same year and just weeks ago bought one. May decide to use it some day.

I gave up watching TV in 1995 so I have not seen much in a while. I use the net to catch this and that. TV had gotten so crappy it just seemed like a waste of time.

I quit using a phone that same year and just weeks ago bought one. May decide to use it some day.
Its no shame you are having trouble making ends meet. You dont have to lie about it.

Its not an issue of making ends meet my MIFI is more then ANY payment you make. I average 40 gigs a month, so its just a matter of what has more value.
40 GIGS? Amateur. I got you beat by a country mile. But then, I'm a hardcore gamer with no life to speak of. My dog hates me. My...Maybe I should stop there.:(

Its not an issue of making ends meet my MIFI is more then ANY payment you make. I average 40 gigs a month, so its just a matter of what has more value.
You average 40gbs and you continually whine about your slow internet connection. Come on dude. :laugh:
Slow is relative. Depends on what you need the INTERNET for. I consider anything less than 5 megabytes a second to be unacceptable. But then, I'm into online games. You need a great connection to be competitive. Some people need even faster connections, depending on what they need it for. On a 5 MB connection, 40 gigs is nothing. I use that much in a week. It's all a matter of perspective.

In the P.I. they have 150gb download speed. We ARE very slow compared.
Some cities have Google internet. Guess how fast it is? Come on, guess. Give up? We're talking TERABYTE speeds here. How crazy is that?

You average 40gbs and you continually whine about your slow internet connection. Come on dude. :laugh:
Slow is relative. Depends on what you need the INTERNET for. I consider anything less than 5 megabytes a second to be unacceptable. But then, I'm into online games. You need a great connection to be competitive. Some people need even faster connections, depending on what they need it for. On a 5 MB connection, 40 gigs is nothing. I use that much in a week. It's all a matter of perspective.
He complains about not being able to post links for his wild ass claims due to internet issues.
laugh.gif

RWNJ I'm running a Verizon jet pack and thinking about going to their "cone". Is that faster?
Not familiar with Verizon. What I would do is look at what's available in your area, then google some customer reviews. Can't go wrong that way.

Ling is pretty damn hot. They do not have the volume of hot chicks on CNN like they do on Fox, but they have a few. Erin Burnett was the hottest before she had the second kid. That second one really did a number on her body.

I have seen bits of Ling's show but I never pay attention to what she is talking about.

Forum List

Back