Lindsey Graham tells Trump to go to hell

Thank you God for sparing us more of this.

crying.jpg

This isn't a Christian thing to say, but... if Lindsay Graham wants Trump to 'go to hell' then Graham had better charter a few buses, cause he and the rest of congress should follow him there.

Otherwise, people shouldn't be condemning others to hell. America is enough of one with them passing stupid laws.

Have you ever seen a candidate get both his own party and the opposition so hopping mad? I can't lie, Trump in a general election scares me, but you gotta love this guy! He is a patriot and he truly loves this country and his top priority is protecting it. Muslims, sorry you aren't the priority right now.

Graham is losing, badly. He just sounds jealous.

It is not a good time to be an establishment republican. They cannot win without Trump voters.

This isn't a Christian thing to say, but... if Lindsay Graham wants Trump to 'go to hell' then Graham had better charter a few buses, cause he and the rest of congress should follow him there.

Otherwise, people shouldn't be condemning others to hell. America is enough of one with them passing stupid laws.

Has Lindsey Graham become radicalized?

Has he made any trips to Pakistan lately?

Graham will now poll in negative numbers.....:lol:

He can't even poll well in his own state.

I don't want to know how he keeps getting elected to Congress every year. Corruption will just piss me off. It's not like we have any control over our own government.

Graham will now poll in negative numbers.....:lol:

He can't even poll well in his own state.

I don't want to know how he keeps getting elected to Congress every year. Corruption will just piss me off. It's not like we have any control over our own government.

Easy now. The sock Jake Starkey will be here to defend his party lol

-Geaux

I've been saying that to that pansy ass Lindy for years now. what is wrong with the people who keeps voting him back into office. sheesh

I've been saying that to that pansy ass Lindy for years now. what is wrong with the people who keeps voting him back into office. sheesh
Derp Derp Derp

aw gawd why do THEY keeps voting him back into office; it because obama doing to US that DEMOCRAT PARTY they do to us

Lindsey Graham: 'Tell Donald Trump to go to hell' - CNNPolitics.com

Now when has he ever told Obama or any other Dim to go to hell?

I can't think of any.

I've never seen the GOP so animated and upset over anything or anyone in my life, other than Trump.

I had no idea they even had a pulse.

They really can fight,.
Lindsey Grahamnesty is polling at 0%.

That is an old poll. He is now at - 5%.

To be honest, I'm a bit worried about Lindsey saying such hateful things as telling Trump to go to hell

Has he been radicalized? Has Lindsey visited Pakistan of late?

Lindsay is taking lessons from his Pantywaste idol Obama? Shocking.

Forum List

Back