Lindsey Graham on how to destroy your cell phone...

It was a good response. I'll admit...I didn't think he'd be able to throw like a man.
He taught Obama how to throw.

Clearly, nobody taught O'bama how to throw. For a baseball fan it's just ... painful.

True. He doesn't have the technique down at all.

I used to think any man could throw a baseball......every kid I ever hung around could. But....when I started coaching.....I learned that many can't. Poor kids.

I think it was good politically. I mean the guy's like under 2% and he seemingly routinely gets sanctioned by his home state gop for not being bat shit crazy enough. But, the media covers Trump cause he's trending up, but you can't respond to Trump by being serious. That was basically "Donald, I'm not your bitch." And the "vet" thing was nice too.

I'd rather have Graham than Jeb ... or really any of the others. He can work across the aisle, and he wants to get past immigration, which DOES hurt the gop, and is probably the dems only chance to win this. As for the ME, Obama's flip flopping from drone king to pacifist is horrible. As bad as BushII's decision to invade Iraq, once he was in, he didn't backtrack. The problem was we never had an exit strategy ... because there was no exit, and we were gonna be nationbuilding for decades. And, he never built the political will in America for that commitment.

But, if we're taking out Assad or ISIS .... for god's sake do it. What Graham would do with Iran is .... scary. LOL

And I couldn't care less which side he dresses on. The South's had gentlemen gays who tend to be non-practicing or extremely discreet for hundreds of years.

Awesome response!

What a dork....

"Goooooolly......Hey Sgt Carter!!!"

Probably not even his phone.

Nobody has a flip-up phone anymore.

Reminds me of John Kerry throwing someone else's medals over the fence.

The video is phony, like him, like most politicians. Here's Graham, "hey I need a dozen cheap phones to destroy in a fake video".

Awesome response!

Very, very smart response on the part of Lindsey Graham. Very, very smart.

He is saying that Trump cannot be trusted, a point I hit home today in this thread:

Personal damage US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Thank you. Had no clue what the phone thing was about at all.
He sure showed way more class than Rump. Not that showing up Rump in class is beyond the reach of the average roof rat...

Awesome response!

What a dork....

The video is phony, like him, like most politicians. Here's Graham, "hey I need a dozen cheap phones to destroy in a fake video".

Phony? I get it, phone-y. Yuk yuk.
Looks like a lot of fun. Always satisfying to see pain inflicted on this connected-obsessive antisocial media culture.

Robert Crumb: prophet

9f2ac6918d3b8e1f379bcb2fe3095180.jpg

I've found that a really easy way to destroy a cellphone is to forget it was in the pocket of your jeans and then wash & dry them. Works every time.

Awesome response!

What a dork....

Looks like a lot of fun. Always satisfying to see pain inflicted on this connected-obsessive antisocial media culture.

^^^ weird

Awesome response!

What a dork....

^^^ weird

Considering the cartoon was conceived in the 1960s I still call it "prophetic".

Trump better watch out, he's screwed a number of VERY wealthy people. He may end up getting Made-off'd.

Awesome response!

What a dork....

^^^ weird

Considering the cartoon was conceived in the 1960s I still call it "prophetic".

How many personalities are living in your brain?

Forum List

Back