Lindsey Graham at it again...

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
[youtube]kAEW2BjKfgU[/youtube]

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham has always enjoyed a little back-and-forth with belligerent audiences.

He was at it again on Monday night as he faced down an angry town hall crowd in Greenville packed with libertarians and Tea Party activists who accused at the Republican senator of ditching conservative principles by working with Democrats on issues like climate change and voting to send Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Graham: GOP ‘not going to be the party of angry white guys’ « - Blogs from CNN.com

So despite the fact that Graham's and McCain's style of neoconservatism was thoroughly rejected in the 2008 election somehow he's going to grow the party and start winning elections, but he's going to continue to insult the only man who actually did grow the party.

I couldn't hear a damn bit of that... but I'm not exactly surprised. Lindsay Graham is about as ignorant as they come. Ron Paul is an American Patriot.

South Carolina Sen. Lindsey Graham has always enjoyed a little back-and-forth with belligerent audiences.

He was at it again on Monday night as he faced down an angry town hall crowd in Greenville packed with libertarians and Tea Party activists who accused at the Republican senator of ditching conservative principles by working with Democrats on issues like climate change and voting to send Sonia Sotomayor to the Supreme Court.

CNN Political Ticker: All politics, all the time Blog Archive - Graham: GOP ‘not going to be the party of angry white guys’ « - Blogs from CNN.com

So despite the fact that Graham's and McCain's style of neoconservatism was thoroughly rejected in the 2008 election somehow he's going to grow the party and start winning elections, but he's going to continue to insult the only man who actually did grow the party.

Graham is what we call a RINO... "Republican in name ONLY" He, like McCain is a fascist of the first order... and his narrow little ass is heading out the GOP DOOR! And good freakin' riddance.

Lindsey Graham is the ultimate sufferer of white Southern guilt. My solution: nail him to a cross and tell him he's paying for the sins of the Caucasian race. He'll love it.

Wah, wah, waaaahaaa.......... Good God, don't you people ever stop whining and sniveling? There are a few Republicans that have retained a semblane of sanity. The rest of you people are truly fucking insane. T-totally around the bend.

Yes, Global Warming is a reality. Ron Paul, while an interesting speaker, has little interest in reality. He is an ideologue, someone who believes that they can create their own reality, irregardless of human nature.

But go ahead, put him or Palin into the race in 2012. Make it a blowout for President Obama.

Wah, wah, waaaahaaa.......... Good God, don't you people ever stop whining and sniveling? There are a few Republicans that have retained a semblane of sanity. The rest of you people are truly fucking insane. T-totally around the bend.

Yes, Global Warming is a reality. Ron Paul, while an interesting speaker, has little interest in reality. He is an ideologue, someone who believes that they can create their own reality, irregardless of human nature.

But go ahead, put him or Palin into the race in 2012. Make it a blowout for President Obama.

"Someone who believes they can create their own reality irregardless of human nature"

OK, first off, irregardless is not a word... it's regardless. Just regardless.

Secondly, this is precisely describing the people in office right now. They think they can print a bunch of paper and call it money. That's just economics.

Whining? Sniveling? That's what Graham has been doing for months in regards to Ron Paul and libertarians in general. He's upset that our message is getting more popular with the average Republican voter and his neoconservatism is being questioned more and more.

Lindsey Graham is one of the few repubs in congress who doesn't make me gag.

Figures you can't stand him for calling Paul what he is.

Ah well...

That's not surprising. He's a neocon and you're a liberal, you two have much in common.

I couldn't hear a damn bit of that... but I'm not exactly surprised. Lindsay Graham is about as ignorant as they come. Ron Paul is an American Patriot.

i could not understand most of it either, i had no idea what the questions were. but apart from all that i do think graham is a liberal douche

Last edited:
Here's another video from the same event where he marginalizes a woman who questions him because she didn't vote for his neocon buddy John McCain, and instead made a principled vote for Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party. He then proceeds to further slam Ron Paul saying he's run for President "like 39 times," and the people haven't voted for him. Well he's right that enough people haven't voted for Ron Paul, but 39 times? Really? Let's stick to the facts Senator, I know it's difficult for you but you could at least make an honest effort.

[youtube]nH2_nb4INSU[/youtube]

Graham is what we call a RINO... "Republican in name ONLY" He, like McCain is a fascist of the first order... and his narrow little ass is heading out the GOP DOOR! And good freakin' riddance.

Wait a minute...........I thought that Obama was supposed to be the fascist. After all, it was his picture that was being covered with swastikas and made to look like Hitler.

Hey........wasn't Colin Powell called a RINO as well? Didn't they try to kick him out of the Republican party?

Hmmm........looks like the Republican party is going to implode on itself SOON!

I no fan of Graham or Paul. They can keep feeding on themselves till both are all gone as far as I am concerned.

This is just one more symptom - or manifestation - of the struggle that is going on to seize the GOP platform. It's interesting to watch.

Last edited:
Yea just another phony Arlin Spector-type. When will the Republicans ever learn? How can they keep putting frauds like Arlin Spector and Lindsey Graham in such powerful leadership positions? I'm just waiting for Graham to become a Democrat. That should be happening any day now. The Republicans need all new & fresh leadership. They need to wave bye-bye to the phony NeoCon Lindsey Graham types once and for all. Time to put some real Conservatives like Dr. Paul in leadership positions. Geez,when will they learn? :(

Forum List

Back