Lindsey Graham Is Finally Right About Something....Democrats In Congress Are Owned By Drug Cartels

Look up "Sound Of Freedom".

Find out how Obama went from not being able to afford a bus ticket to the 2000 Democrat National Convention, to having at least 5 homes, one of which is worth $26 million.

View attachment 804189

LINKS

I’m not going down any of your dumbass rabbit holes, trying to prove that Democrats are evil or corrupt, or dealing drugs, or whatever bullshit lie you’re peddling today, without evidence.

Every day, Republican voters get crazier and more unhinged, and more willing to believe whatever lies Donald Trump is peddling today.

You people need to return to reality. Every day your ridiculous lies about Democrats get more unbelievable.

If you're wondering why nobody in Washington is willing to do anything about our open borders....then stop wondering. Lindsey Graham says it's because most of congress has been bought and paid for by Mexican Drug Cartels.

He's probably right.

We pretty much know that AZ Gov. Katie Hobbs is bought and paid for by the Sinaloa drug cartel. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz may be correct. Americans are transporting Fentanyl into the US, and the Dem party, for the most part, is in on it. (Central Americans and South Americans)

WAYNE ROOT: For First Time in History, Lindsey Graham is Right. But We Will Never Attack Mexico, Because The Entire Democrat Party is Owned by the Mexican Drug Cartel​

Lady Lindsey would know...He's owned by them too.

I’m not going down any of your dumbass rabbit holes, trying to prove that Democrats are evil or corrupt, or dealing drugs, or whatever bullshit lie you’re peddling today, without evidence.

Every day, Republican voters get crazier and more unhinged, and more willing to believe whatever lies Donald Trump is peddling today.

You people need to return to reality. Every day your ridiculous lies about Democrats get more unbelievable.
FreudKidding.jpg

The only place you're going is out the fuckin door.

And Democrats take cartel money and try to blame it on Donald Trump.

Democrats are petty little liars, generally they're completely full of shit.

No one cares if you believe it or not.

There's only one thing that matters:

YOU'RE GONE

You can bleat all you want, you're still gone. No one's going to feel sorry for you.

The only place you're going is out the fuckin door.

And Democrats take cartel money and try to blame it on Donald Trump.

Democrats are petty little liars, generally they're completely full of shit.

No one cares if you believe it or not.

There's only one thing that matters:

YOU'RE GONE

You can bleat all you want, you're still gone. No one's going to feel sorry for you.
No one believes you fuckup.

Hopefully one day you can rise to the level of stupid.

No one believes you fuckup.

Hopefully one day you can rise to the level of stupid.

This from a leftard?

:lmao:

I can run circles around two dozen of you leftard fuckups, blindfolded and hog tied.

You dung beetles can't run on your record, because your record STINKS.

You ruin everything you touch.

You are ignorant, stupid fuckups, you can't be trusted and you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near power and responsibility.

The backlash has begun. Expect America to climb down your throat. Expect ME to call out your stupid bullshit every time you get the mistaken idea you should be opening your mouth.

Expect 100 million more like me. Expect us to shove a red hot poker up your stupid leftard ass at first opportunity.

Democrooks take money from all over the place, but no matter where it's from it isn't spent in our best interest.

This from a leftard?

:lmao:

I can run circles around two dozen of you leftard fuckups, blindfolded and hog tied.

You dung beetles can't run on your record, because your record STINKS.

You ruin everything you touch.

You are ignorant, stupid fuckups, you can't be trusted and you shouldn't be allowed anywhere near power and responsibility.

The backlash has begun. Expect America to climb down your throat. Expect ME to call out your stupid bullshit every time you get the mistaken idea you should be opening your mouth.

Expect 100 million more like me. Expect us to shove a red hot poker up your stupid leftard ass at first opportunity.
Hilarious

Run that fat loud piece of shit again and we'll about those 100 fuckups that you mentioned.

If you're wondering why nobody in Washington is willing to do anything about our open borders....then stop wondering. Lindsey Graham says it's because most of congress has been bought and paid for by Mexican Drug Cartels.

He's probably right.

We pretty much know that AZ Gov. Katie Hobbs is bought and paid for by the Sinaloa drug cartel. Debbie Wasserman-Schultz may be correct. Americans are transporting Fentanyl into the US, and the Dem party, for the most part, is in on it. (Central Americans and South Americans)

WAYNE ROOT: For First Time in History, Lindsey Graham is Right. But We Will Never Attack Mexico, Because The Entire Democrat Party is Owned by the Mexican Drug Cartel​

he is just trying to deflect that he is in on it with them.

Forum List

Back