Linda Sarsour Ditched by the Lizard

You are such a mindless troll sometimes. By the “logic” of the quote in your post, it must follow that the Jews can’t be the ones who “rule over” anybody. They have been the victims of criticism and discrimination for ages.
No clue about your opinion of Sunni, but the quote is great!

No, it is making sure that hate speech and intolerance is not allowed… I mean isn’t that what you are striving for or do you believe it should only be applied to select groups and not everyone?
That’s the issue I have with this entire matter. We have the entire country turned upside down fighting perceived racism - massive destructive riots over Floyd, CRT indoctrination in the schools, eliminating admissions tests because they’re deemed racist, etc., - but let a company do the correct thing and bar an antisemite from speaking at an event, and everyone comes out to criticize the company for standing up against prejudicem or worse, complaining that they caved to “The Juden.”

That’s the issue I have with this entire matter. We have the entire country turned upside down fighting perceived racism - massive destructive riots over Floyd, CRT indoctrination in the schools, eliminating admissions tests because they’re deemed racist, etc., - but let a company do the correct thing and bar an antisemite from speaking at an event, and everyone comes out to criticize the company for standing up against prejudicem or worse, complaining that they caved to “The Juden.”
Here is my personal opinion and the event shouldn’t have been canceled and what should have transpired is the person should have been taken to task over her comments and stances at the event…

Why silence people stupidity?

Now with that written the person I was responding to is all for letting that person speak but will then demand someone like Trump to be silence because let face it Trump hurt their feelings.

So for me if all us are not allow to spew our ignorance and stupidity then no one should be allowed…

Here is my personal opinion and the event shouldn’t have been canceled and what should have transpired is the person should have been taken to task over her comments and stances at the event…

Why silence people stupidity?

Now with that written the person I was responding to is all for letting that person speak but will then demand someone like Trump to be silence because let face it Trump hurt their feelings.

So for me if all us are not allow to spew our ignorance and stupidity then no one should be allowed…
I disagree. There is no need to give antisemites a forum by which to spread more propaganda against Jews. As it is, a Jew is more likely to be a victim of hate crime than a black, and yet there is a tolerance for antisemitism that would never be allowed were the bigotry against blacks.

I get what you’re saying, but no corporation would allow, say, Richard Spencer or David Duke to speak at their event, so why should we start with the Jews to demonstrate that we should allow bigots to speak? It would send the wrong message entirely: that we slam the door shut to racists but are willing, for whatever reason, to let Jew-haters speak.

I disagree. There is no need to give antisemites a forum by which to spread more propaganda against Jews. As it is, a Jew is more likely to be a victim of hate crime than a black, and yet there is a tolerance for antisemitism that would never be allowed were the bigotry against blacks.

I get what you’re saying, but no corporation would allow, say, Richard Spencer or David Duke to speak at their event, so why should we start with the Jews to demonstrate that we should allow bigots to speak? It would send the wrong message entirely: that we slam the door shut to racists but are willing, for whatever reason, to let Jew-haters speak.
I am from the different way of thinking and it is better to let stupid people show their stupidity…

You mentioned David Duke and letting him speak made it easier to ignore him but if you silence him and made him taboo then idiots are drawn to him like a moth to a flame.

So for me let the fools speak and combat them with reality and make them chase their own damn tail while making them look foolish…

Knowing how to debate a fool take talent…

I am from the different way of thinking and it is better to let stupid people show their stupidity…

You mentioned David Duke and letting him speak made it easier to ignore him but if you silence him and made him taboo then idiots are drawn to him like a moth to a flame.

So for me let the fools speak and combat them with reality and make them chase their own damn tail while making them look foolish…

Knowing how to debate a fool take talent…
I don’t like that we pick the Jews to start with this new approach. It DOES send the wrong message, and there are a lot of antisemites who will NOT think someone like Farrakhan or Sansour is stupid, but rather will promote antisemitic thinking.

And there’s the antisemite making reference to Nazi Germany’s attempted extermination of the Jews, and expressing his hope for a repeat.
Sunni, Habibi, the term "FINAL SOLUTION" is a
buzz word for jews-----of course you did not know or
you would never THROW IT AROUND----being the
genteel muzzie that you are

Sunni, Habibi, the term "FINAL SOLUTION" is a
buzz word for jews-----of course you did not know or
you would never THROW IT AROUND----being the
genteel muzzie that you are
C’mon…..are you being sarcastic? Of course the antisemitic Muslim knows what “Final Solution” means. That’s why he chose to use it.

Maybe by you and other hate-filled bigoted maggots like you. Not so for others.

The rest of us understand him as being the insane, evil monster that he was.
That antisemite is just trolling.

But it’s interesting that the lefties who come out with guns ablazing to screech “raaaaacist” at any white person who says something that could even possibly be twisted into something that doesn’t favor blacks has absolutely no comment when an antisemite starts defending Hitler and throwing around phrases like The Final Solution.

My solution to the Jewish problem.

Would be to round them up world wide and find an island to quarantine them on.

There are several islands in the world that could easily contain the 14 million Jews that currently reside in various nations and Israel.

This way the Jews could build the ultimate Hebrew society they have always dreamed of.

Several gun boats would patrol the waters around the island to prevent any Jews from trying to escape.

This way the Jews would be protected from harm. And the rest of the world could finally have peace and security.

Thus a "Win = Win" for both Jews and Gentiles. ... :thup:
^^^^ INSPIRED by allah and his friend the rapist pig
of arabia, to wit, muhummad

Forum List

Back