Will Ryan Run for Two Offices?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
If Ryan continues to run for Congressman for Wisconsin's District 1 while running for VP, it will be an indication that he knows Romney will not win.

If Ryan continues to run for Congressman for Wisconsin's District 1 while running for VP, it will be an indication that he knows Romney will not win.

No, it's a sign that he wants to keep the seat available for Governor to appoint.

It would show a general lack of confidence.
I know nothing of his district at home. He may be popular in a district that would elect a Dem were an open election held.
Should Romney win in Nov. then he could resign later and allow the GOPer Governor to appoint another GOPer.
Just a thought.

No, it's a sign that he wants to keep the seat available for Governor to appoint.
You're assuming he will win re-election? Even without the VP selection, he is facing a tough re-election from Rob Zerban.

It's an indication that it is too late in the process to take his name off the ballot.

Governors don't appoint members of the House.

It would show a general lack of confidence.
I know nothing of his district at home. He may be popular in a district that would elect a Dem were an open election held.
Should Romney win in Nov. then he could resign later and allow the GOPer Governor to appoint another GOPer.
Just a thought.

see Post 7

Governors don't appoint members of the House.

You're right, sorry I've been traumatized in IL with the f'ing golden. Where is Jesse Jackson? Oh yeah, Mayo last I heard. Ah well.

Like it was when Biden did? :eusa_whistle:
Could be. There is no evidence that Biden ever thought that Obama was a lock.

You said Ryan KNOWS Romney will not win, not that he doesn't think he is a lock and it could go either way. Your argument is invalid.

Who give a rats ass about one cogressional seat.

Three, poor Mitt seems to have taken a back seat to this guy as well. Same thing happened to McCain when Palin was selected.

Forum List

Back