R's just had to leave on holiday

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/03/us/politics/house-passes-short-term-farm-relief-bill.html

So, they pass a partial little band aid, leave the country in the lurch and go on vacation.

The Dems are still at work on the Hill ?

Funny, I don't get an answer when I call Harry Reid's office.

Pull your mouth off of Obama's nuts for a moment and you try to get through.

Thanks, assbreath.

Serious question... why on earth do you bother to respond to this sock? You do realize he's just a bullshit artist, right? He says what he says not because it's true but just to goad conservatives. Ignore it... don't feed it... let it die a slow and painful death of ignorance.

Why stay?

The R scum suckers refused to vote FOR Americans who are desperate for help.

Why stay if they can't get anything done?

The way the damn pubs filibuster every bill for jobs or anything else that could help AMERICANS, not much gets done anyway. All they care about is that they can keep feeding from their taxpaid trough.

What next? You brain dead rw's gonna say the drought was caused by Obama, right?

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/08/03/us/politics/house-passes-short-term-farm-relief-bill.html

So, they pass a partial little band aid, leave the country in the lurch and go on vacation.

Thanks, assbreath.

Serious question... why on earth do you bother to respond to this sock? You do realize he's just a bullshit artist, right? He says what he says not because it's true but just to goad conservatives. Ignore it... don't feed it... let it die a slow and painful death of ignorance.

This is out of (lack of) character for you. Not like what you usually post and I think I know why.

Tell ya what, sweetie pie, why don't you PROVE your accusation that I'm a "sock".

Why stay?

The R scum suckers refused to vote FOR Americans who are desperate for help.

Why stay if they can't get anything done?

The way the damn pubs filibuster every bill for jobs or anything else that could help AMERICANS, not much gets done anyway. All they care about is that they can keep feeding from their taxpaid trough.

What next? You brain dead rw's gonna say the drought was caused by Obama, right?

Leave the Senate out of this! ... oh wait, you conveniently did.

Thanks, assbreath.

This is out of (lack of) character for you. Not like what you usually post and I think I know why.

Tell ya what, sweetie pie, why don't you PROVE your accusation that I'm a "sock".

Well?

What you posted is against the rules.

Please post proof of your accusation that I'm a "sock".

Forum List

Back