Lincecum busted!

Andrew2382

Gold Member
Oct 1, 2008
Sorry Truthspeaker!

High Times: Lincecum cited for marijuana possession - MLB - CBSSports.com Baseball

SEATTLE -- San Francisco Giants star pitcher Tim Lincecum is facing misdemeanor marijuana charges following a traffic stop in his home state.

Washington State Patrol spokesman Steve Schatzel said Thursday that the 2008 Cy Young Award winner and former star at the University of Washington was pulled over for speeding on Interstate 5 about four miles north of the Oregon border on Oct. 30.

An officer approached Lincecum's 2006 Mercedes and smelled marijuana. Schatzel says Lincecum immediately complied with a request to hand over the drug and a marijuana pipe.

The amount measured was 3.3 grams. Schatzel says police consider that a small amount for personal use.

Lincecum was fined a total of $622 for driving at 74 mph in a 60-mph zone, and for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

lmao

I gotta say I saw this one coming...the guy looks like Shaggy from Scooby Doo

Sorry Truthspeaker!

High Times: Lincecum cited for marijuana possession - MLB - CBSSports.com Baseball

SEATTLE -- San Francisco Giants star pitcher Tim Lincecum is facing misdemeanor marijuana charges following a traffic stop in his home state.

Washington State Patrol spokesman Steve Schatzel said Thursday that the 2008 Cy Young Award winner and former star at the University of Washington was pulled over for speeding on Interstate 5 about four miles north of the Oregon border on Oct. 30.

An officer approached Lincecum's 2006 Mercedes and smelled marijuana. Schatzel says Lincecum immediately complied with a request to hand over the drug and a marijuana pipe.

The amount measured was 3.3 grams. Schatzel says police consider that a small amount for personal use.

Lincecum was fined a total of $622 for driving at 74 mph in a 60-mph zone, and for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia.

lmao

ruh-roh

Sorry Truthspeaker!

lmao

too bad he wasn't in King County when he was stopped, would never have been charged for the possesion.:razz:

He'll beat the rap easily I'm sure, but what does MLB or the team do now?

If Romero got suspended 50 games for purchasing a LEGAL supplement over the counter at a health store that happened to be on the banned substances list, I imagine Linc is fucked....no?

He'll beat the rap easily I'm sure, but what does MLB or the team do now?

If Romero got suspended 50 games for purchasing a LEGAL supplement over the counter at a health store that happened to be on the banned substances list, I imagine Linc is fucked....no?

he will beat it for sure, if he doesn't it will because he is a celebrity. I beat my first charge in Washington. If he had only been stopped earlier they wouldn't even have charged him.

I am surprised he didn't have more on him. The area he was in is very well know for having VERY good pot. I just got some hairy shit from over there last week. :D

It's not the charges he should be worried about, especially just being a misdemeanor.

It's the amount of time he's probably going to be suspended now.

Let's say it's 50 games. There's 1/3 of the season.

No playoffs for the Giants.

Just looking at the kid it was obvious he is a stoner.

I'd be inclined to think maybe he just likes to relax a bit in the offseason, but driving around smoking bowls in your car is the kind of shit that actual stoners do.

That's just retarded. Reminds me of my old stupid days.

if you think .7 grams constitutes a major blunt...you are doing it wrong

I was kidding! I kow it takes at least 2 to make a good one. :razz:
He probably was only smoking a joint, he is a white guy.

Psh, there was a time in my life when I ONLY smoked blunts.

And then I'd have the audacity to tell someone they were idiots for smoking cigs :lol:

Last edited:
Yo Andrew, if it was you that pulled over Linc...what would you do??? :cool:

I was kidding! I kow it takes at least 2 to make a good one. :razz:
He probably was only smoking a joint, he is a white guy.

Psh, there was a time in my life when I ONLY smoked blunts.

And then I'd have the audacity to tell someone they were idiots for smoking cigs :lol:

I was kdding about the white guy thing.:lol:
I do have to say black men roll the best joints and blunts though especially ones from New York.:razz:

Yo Andrew, if it was you that pulled over Linc...what would you do??? :cool:

lol...I tend not to arrest or cite people up on small amounts of pot. I smoked so much of it myself I try not to be too much of a hypocrite.

I once pulled over a miami heat basketball player and his crew was blazing it up and he started swearing to me that he was sober...It was funny to say the least

lol speaking of blunts..my friend threw me an awesome message on facebook when the Yankees won

"New Yorkers roll phillies"

lol

Forum List

Back